Just had an exam and half way though I start to really need a wee but I ignore it and try to focus but after a while it...

Just had an exam and half way though I start to really need a wee but I ignore it and try to focus but after a while it becomes too distracting and I put my hand up and ask to go to the loo. Turns out there only one member of staff there and they can't leave. I needed to go to the toilet so bad I couldent concentrate on my exam I'm worried I've fucked up, I wasn't able to finish it and missed all the big mark questions at the end. Is there anything I can do or am I fucked :/

Attached: 20181102_211720.jpg (714x714, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-DrcQBFKurs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And you let them fuck you over for there lack of planning. The right way to phrase the question was "I need to urinate right now good sir. If you are unable to help i will go discreatly on the floor."

How did you do on the Macbeth question?

Wasn't an English exam I was doing maths :/

I didn't want to get thrown out and it's not really the examiners fault that no one else was there but who ever organised it has really fucked me over

probably not

I had that exact same problem twice in highschool. The first time I hurried up to finish to get to the bathroom. I got a 75 or 85 I don't remember but it I didn't fail. I got particularly cheered by the teacher for one of my answers. I think I did that while I was concentrated though. The second time I did 3/5 overall, but it was the toughest version of the exam, it was 5/5 in the medium difficulty version. So I think I did well. I think that pee only makes you dizzy but you can answer overall to your true capacity. In conclusion, if you get a bad grade don't blame it on the pee faggot. Learn to pee before you start the exam too.

MODS THEY'RE UNDERAGE

MODSSS

I did pee before the exam but it was a 3 hour exam. I had a bottle of water with me that I drank expecting to be able to go. I'd also had a coffee before because it was a 9am exam and I wanted to wake up. I needed to pee so much it hurt.

I'm in 6th form I'm 18 ???

I was at highschool, I'm now in college

Greentext version
>Be me 17
>Doing math exam
>Pee.jpg
>Ask for permission
>No can do
>shit the exam
>Teacher applauds
>Run away from home for fear of retaliation
>Fast forward three years
>I flip burgers now for 3 dollars a day
>At least I'm not below the poverty line kek

It was five hours that final exam, my current exams last 2:30 on average. It's no excuse my dude.

So just cease bodily functions ?

youtube.com/watch?v=-DrcQBFKurs

If you have to pee bad enough it does more than just make you dizzy.
Also you can only force yourself to pee so much.

Not letting people use the restroom during an hours long test is bullshit.

You are a grown man, control your sphincter. You pee hard before your exam, like Schwarzenegger. If you can't control your sphincter contact a doctor. Very serious illness. Or have breakfast after the exam. Maybe put laxatives in the teacher's coffee. Teach the cunt a lesson. Also, coffee is bad for your stomach, maybe drink red bull before the exam it you can't stay awake. Out drink it slowly during the test. In highschool I fell asleep during an exam. It had saliva on it, you don't want to go through that. Unless you do, I'm personally proud of it.

You need to drink too much water just before the exam to be in that situation.

>coffee is bad for your stomach, maybe drink red bull before the exam

are you shitting me

Attached: ror.jpg (1024x548, 83K)

I needed to pee not poo. I did hold it but it was very distracting and I couldent concentrate. I absolutely did drink too much but I should have been able to go to the loo in a 3 hour exam

I tell you, it's all your fault. You don't shit, or pee for that matter, in 2 hour intervals. Hold it in like a champ and finish your kinder tests for kids who can't hold pee in their peepee.

is this a uk year 10 joke? are you accusing them of being a child?

I feel like your missing the point I can hold my pee, I did hold it in. But it was very distracting and affected how well I did ? Also how often you need to pee is irrelevant because if it lands in that 3 hour space of time then you need to go you can't just ignore it. This wasn't just a "oh I need to go" I was in actual pain I was absolutely desperate.

Didn't I say been there done that? It won't affect your performance that much. Dizziness, pain, same shit. You will get 20/100 less than your actual score at worse. I know I got like 5/100 less the first time it happened, because my mistakes were clear, but your grade will be what you get. In your case, you could crank it to 11, but it won't be that far from what you know still. You get what you get.

Does anyone have the leaked AQA GCSE papers by any chance?

you underage, bucko?