Everyone is crying about "hurrr no more free speech" because facebook banned a bunch of right wing twatburgers...

Everyone is crying about "hurrr no more free speech" because facebook banned a bunch of right wing twatburgers. But they're private companies, and they have the right to refuse service to anyone of whom they deem offensive. I look forward to racists and border-wall xenophobes being denied utilities like electric and gas, or the ability to open bank accounts, as they're all private companies as well. Or denied health services from hospitals on the grounds that they were deplorable Trump voters. That way, society would become kinder and more tolerant. Like survival of the fittest, but survival of the wokest.

Stop whining about your nazis being deplatformed. They're not having their freedom of speech taken. They're allowed to grab a soap box, stand on a corner and tell their side of things, at least until the cops come and tell them to stop disturbing the peace.

Attached: alexjones.png (790x444, 457K)

ATTENTION BOOMERS: YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESPOND TO EVERY BAIT POST. THIS WAS PUT HERE TO INFLAME YOU. SHOW THE STRENGTH OF THE WHITE RACE BY NOT RESPONDING.

Attached: Oh-boy-here-we-go.jpg (294x294, 20K)

Yawn

Attached: b8.png (622x626, 4K)

r8 8/8 sage

if you can look at Alex Jones and say you support him, then your involvement in any way of the running of this country is a threat that should be dealt with using (preferably lethal) force.

Only faggot niggers use Facebook

Stopping people having stuff due to beliefs is wrong. Just because the idiots think differently to you doesn't mean they shouldn't have basic stuff like heat and water. You sound like 1930s Germany, and are as bad as, what you would call, Nazis. Even though proper Nazis would eat today's keyboard warrior Nazis for breakfast, after the oven, of course. Stop being a cunt, free speech is for everybody, even those YOU disagree with.

They're private companies that are such a huge part of every day life now they are basically virtual town squares. Banning someone from a town square for speaking their opinion is oppression of free speech.

A remember a while ago, Trump was told by courts he had to unblock people on Twitter because he used Twitter so much they decided it could be considered a sort of press release thing, and that people had the right to be able to read all press releases or something. Don't know what eventually happened, but I'd say places like Twitter and Facebook need to be considered differently than most private companies in this day and age.

>didn't read op
>typical stupid bland response

These people agree.

Attached: 065F48AE-984B-4E0C-ABF0-22408C6C3375.jpg (251x201, 13K)

>supports nazis
>calls people who hate nazis nazis.

>we gave companies too much power
>instead of breaking their backs I want to worship them but only if they agree with me
Fucking bootlickers on Yea Forums. What a joke this place has become

>get kicked off Facebook
>start your own social-media company
>get kicked off your hosting provider
>start your own hosting provider
>get kicked off your payment processor
>can't start a new payment processor because of onerous government regulation on payment processors
Reminder that everything is the government's fault.

>Corporations are latestage capitalists and should be smashed!
>Also i support their decision to ban people on their services

>free speech is for everybody
>hurr durr I want muh free speech but no reprecussions when I say things that normies don't
>stop virtue signaling me
fixed that for you

Attached: 300000+brainless+_752b791e241f34a5add07bb9ec66ba1a.jpg (288x326, 22K)

Yep, but fuck you .

Never said that but good try, here's your (You)

so ultimately the problem is being a payment processor. Once that's fixed everyone can truly be equal.

Didn't bother to read it then?. Prick.

Attached: 1465001481988.png (625x626, 63K)

Wassock!

Then let a court decide whether or not the ban is lawful.

I didn't say that at all.

Fuck right wingers, fuck Facebook. I list those as shit that needs to be destroyed.

and more, lets not only deny them services, but services to their family members that refuse to denounce them, including their children and spouses, or friends. Anyone who supports their intolerant, totalitarian views should share in their punishment.

This is the most ignorant post I've seen in a while. Please practice thinking user

Wow I cant believe you got people to respond with shit bait

Attached: 1489306483725.png (624x622, 63K)

Well, you responded right there with us...

>private companies
So companies that literally control the flow of information are free to do as they please because they’re private companies?
>Standard Oil
>US Steel
I bet you also tell people that if they don’t like Walmart and Amazon they should simply start a competing business.

>samefag
Also OP. Are you the faggot who used to make gun, pittbull, and trump threads and make random comments to people that had nothing to do with what they posted?

Attached: guns001.jpg (1125x1332, 107K)

>sage
>b8 & gay
>OP’s gay
>gay gay