I’m going to eat out my gf for the first time this weekend, never done oral before...

I’m going to eat out my gf for the first time this weekend, never done oral before. What does pussy taste like Yea Forums ?

Attached: 31C61BEC-8244-49C8-BFEA-909F10F63E73.jpg (960x933, 111K)

like fish

Really fuckin good raw

If she took a shower right before, than basically like skin with a very soft, smooth texture

If she didn't but is still "clean" you know, then it will be the slightest bit sour but not bad at all
I quite like it

If she's not clean then it will take on some fishy and cheesy odors

If pussy real stank thn you can smell from yards aways

Attached: 1532649776370.jpg (400x400, 45K)

Like milk and salty coins

As long as she's got decent hygiene you should be fine. Doesn't taste very much but it can take some time getting used to.

good answer but i would like to add a few things.
the skin taste counts just for the first taste. soon after ( if you are not a total fail down there) she will get wet. then the a liddle sour taste starts. - like men the taste differs from person to person and is often strongly influenced by what is eaten beforehand, (follow the same rules as the semen flavor. avoid onions and asparagus and red meat dont smoke
/ pineapple and strawberries are your(her) friend.)
if she gets very close to her orgasm the taste will get a lot stronger.

These messages get my puss slayer seal of approval

Attached: 1548011676602.jpg (960x1280, 140K)

Er... maybe a little tangy?

Just ate the wife out and my stubble still smells like yummy, yummy puss.

Bags of sand

Shut up and eat it faggot!!

Attached: 1550444147108m.jpg (1024x611, 56K)

It tastes good if she's clean and horny.

like fucking battery acid and sweat

Rimjob is tastier

I had one once that tasted kind of like the after taste of ketchup. Not bad, just weird.

What others said, if she's got good hygiene, its fine, you'll dig it. If its revolting, time to run away because she stank nasty.

It tastes like sour shit, I went down to five girls and never fucking liked it at all

like skin and sweat, mostly nothing. possibly shower gel / other shit if she showered/bathed beforehand. bail if you smell anything else.

Don't forget the finger test, my b/ro's. Finger smells bad, do not, this bears repeating, do fuckin not lick the pussy. Get yo nut and dash.

Kinda like salty milk and coins.

Dead

Don’t know if it was just my experience but when I ate a girl out the first time it was tolerable for the most part. I just didn’t like the... texture? I guess?

If it smells like fish, eat it like a dish.
If it smells like cologne, leave it alone.

Attached: Photo Sep 30, 2 41 07 AM.jpg (500x400, 73K)

all true, theres also a aftertaste as well at least in my experience. At first i didn't like it but after a few times i began to literally crave it. The aftertaste almost tasted like green jolly ranchers