Be me

>Be me
>early teenage metalhead
>Literally rejected and made fun of because of my music taste
>fast forward to adulthood
>fully developed metalhead
>check instagram
>the girls who made fun of me for my music taste are all wearing Metallica/Slayer shirts from H&M
>literally none of them like those bands
>See even more people in public wearing band shirts
>Fuckin hell
>maybe i could make some metalhead friends/get a metal gf
>9/10 responses are either "I didn't know this was a band I just like the aesthetic" or "Oh right yea this is my bf's shirt idk the band"
>thefuck.jpeg
>tfw normies who would bully me for my music taste are using it now as a fasion statement.

Attached: brutal-feels.jpg (1600x900, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3e8AbJ8cjdM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

also why do all these fake ass goth chicks look like this

Attached: 1556333993333.jpg (960x859, 74K)

You're a neckbeard and you should grow up. Faggot.

Ya, happens ever generation. Nothing to see here.

I agree this is annoying as all fuck. But what can ya do? I guess just revel in the fact your not a poser and has good taste in tunes. Keep doin you metalhead.

It's a pattern. Same thing happened with video games, and before that with sci-fi media. Even anime is getting up there, little by little.
Just live with it, not like there's much you can do about it.

Attached: Cy3QCnAVQAAadGG2.png (986x674, 1.11M)

i never seen frog chicks

Grow up faggot, it’s just a T-shirt.

Attached: frog fever.gif (286x400, 1.96M)

>being upset at normies for wearing clothing with your interests on it
Lmao are you 12? Grow the fuck up already

Sucks to be you

npcs gotta blend in somehow

I honestly hope this at least introduces some more people to metal and creates more fans.

I guess that's the difference between men and women.

I remeber getting this shirt for xmas one year and have never even seen "fear and loathing in las vegas before". I promised myself before I wear the fuckin thing i would watch the movie to see if I even liked it.

I watched it and i did like it so i wore the shirt.

Fast forward to hanging out with gf and her friends and one of them snydly said they have been to Vegas and have never seen my shirt before and asked if I've ever been.

Mfw I told them yes i have been before but this wasnt even a las vegas shirt. I told them it was a Johnny Depp movie from back in the day and they didn't even know the movie. Just said they loved Johnny Depp in the most thot voice I have ever heard.

In conclusion. Its everywhere.

Attached: 20886909_001_b.jpg (1450x2175, 285K)

If it was just a t-shirt, why were they such bitches about me fucking wearing it then? Cunts.

Because it's just clothing and it wasn't in fashion back then.
Get over yourself.

>Johnny Depp movie
>who is hunter s thompson
Fucking mongrel

I hate that it's becoming a fucking fashion trend. To me that music means a lot.

Are you calling me a mongrel?lol

The point is, as other have said, that this kind of things happens all the time and there's nothing you can do about it, so why stress over it.

I know I'm fucking powerless to it but at the same time I can still rant about how fucking ridiculous it is and call posers out.

There isn't really a point in calling those people posers, since they're not pretending to be metalheads, they just like the way the shirt looks.
I love music, so I definitely get where you're coming from, though.

Cries about being made fun of for his super exclusive secret cool music club.
Cries when the club is more accepted.
Shut the fuck up you whiny fucking baby. Its music. Its not a lifestyle. Sooner you figure that out, the sooner you'll find a chick that likes metal.

It's not even fucking accepted. I bet you if I played them a fucking Morbid Angel song they'd fucking find it shit. I've been on dates with girls in Slayer shirts who haven't listened to a single song by them, and when we're discussing the band and they tell me they've never heard them before, I ask them if they want to. Then afterwards they fucking never talk to me again after I play them Angel of Death or Altar of Sacrifice.

By wearing a metal shirt, that's saying "hey I like this band." If they don't know the band, that's fucking poser-ish.

I feel you, user. When I was younger and in elementary school, I would read and reread each Wheel of Time book when it was released. I fucking loved those books so much and I was bullied for reading, because reading was solely a nerd activity. People would smack the books out of my hand, they'd push me around in the halls and even got knocked to the ground and kicked a bunch one time, so then I started using the books as an escape from their shittiness.

Then Game of Thrones happened and now every normie loves fantasy and suddenly the Wheel of Time is getting a TV show and all these faggots are getting excited and I'm just angry and bitter. I don't know how I'll react to people walking around wearing shirts with Mat and Rand on them with dumb show exclusive memes stapled across them, when they were unironically my only friends in school.

But I guess life moves on. Try not to give those types of people any mind because they're lost posers who are always looking for affirmation. Tell yourself you're better than that and find real fans of what you like.

How old are you now, 16? Nobody gives a shit. If they wear it and have no idea what it is just ignore them like they made a raunchy fart.

That sounds very juvenile

People just want to fit in. First they bullied you to fit in, now they wear the things you like to fit in. No one cares. You don't own those things. They aren't "true fans" but that doesn't matter. You being bitter about it just means you have naive ideals about the sanctity of things you like. Enjoy what you enjoy and let others do the same.

If you want people to like you, you have to stop being a judgemental asshole (even if others have been judgemental assholes to you).

Metal fucking sucks in every way.
The Metallica logo looks cool and can be appreciated as nostalgia.
The girls are right.

>Be teen metalhead
>Grow up and realise that by obsessing over negativity and basing my whole persona/appearance on depressed people might not be the best idea

Go to a concert you dumb faggot. There's metalhead chicks there.

i really hope this is bait but if not READ THE FUCKING BOOK

i mean. . .not exactly a lot of them and they're all mexican or fat-white (at least around here)

Wow, you're so painfully from California I'm actually sick. Go smoke another joint for your depression you massive fucking faggot

Attached: CA3B96F6-9021-4028-9641-915F6184740F.jpg (280x400, 26K)

Metal is for fags. Grow up

Imagine pinning your identity this strongly to a music taste.
Jesus fuck OP - get it together.

yeah he probably didnt get bullied because of his music tate but because hes a retard

kek

imagine being such a faggot

yeah, the good people that gave you thrash metal. idiot.

because you were purposely going against the grain you fuck tard?
Jesus fuck are you really this autistic or are you just purposely being difficult?

Ayyyy

Attached: DSC_0690-774x1376.jpg (774x1376, 246K)

you were bullied because you probably were either a 100lbs, or 300lbs fag who dressed all in black, had those baggy cargo pants, military style boots, 20 different concert wristbands, long greasy hair and an overall unkempt appearance. the typical angsty teen who's appearance screams "my autism demands attention". Literally no one is bullied because of music taste. People get bullied because they're autistic faggots

People who have any strong feelings towards anything can go from friends with many to relentlessly ostracized and kicked to the bottom of the hierarchy simply because they changed opinions or even that they showed kindness when the groupthink had decided otherwise.

Yes all the pretty girls and employers will really admire your bald head or greasy long hair, lack of education, pimple faced skin, shitty taste in music, and beer gut. Take a shower, groom, hit the gym, and go to school you humongous faggot. You're the equivalent to the worst parts of hip hop culture. You're a white nigger.

Society doesn't like opinionated people. No one wants to think or feel for real because that shit can make them question and there is nothing worse than being a sceptic. It's a soul disease that can never be cured unless you convert to eastern orthodoxy asap

Tl;dr boomer faggot no one gives a fuck about your pathetic trump loving life

>Waaa waaa I'm so counter culture and edgy because I like guitars
>No-one is allowed to wear the same mass produced clothes as me!
>I will quiz you on these shits bands as a way of asserting my dominance in the metalfag world
>Can't believe these girls won't suck my dick I'm a catch

Don't forget

>Waaa waaa why am I a virgin
>Waaa waaa hot women must suck my dick my greasy hair, shitty band shirts, and ungroomed facial hair is supposed to be hot!

Second wave of beta cuckery

Retreat to the true oldschool speed metal underground my dude. Socialize with other metalheads. Also metal chicks are usually not really metal chicks, but sluts in it for dudes with long hair. not worth your time. Also the normies didnt bully you out of it so that has to stand for something.
youtube.com/watch?v=3e8AbJ8cjdM
get started faggot

>Waaa waaa I'm an Alpha Chad because I'm edgy and hardcore even though I have never even had a girlfriend!

I listen to Aphex Twin, jazz and classical mostly and I have dated the types of women that you pathetically masturbate to on instagram.

Witty faggot is still a faggot

welcome to the real world fuck ass

Ding ding ding virgin loser detected

Not so witty virgin is still a virgin and will forever remain a virgin until he grows the fuck up.

I want to snap all these fucking normies.

edgy

this is basically the same argument as cultural appropration. Ethnic kid grows up in white country and made fun of for cultural things like turbans/sombreros/being a muslim/having dark skin. Then when they grow up if they see a white person in a move playing a role like that or making music that is typically from their ethnicity they are like "wtf, you made fun of me for than but YOU can enjoy it and just be seen as cultured or funny?".

Its always people who are like... ethnically chinese but not from china. The only people who cared about Matt Damon being in the damn Great Wall movie were A) asian-americans and B) White people who want to show how not racist they are. Actual chinese people were like "cool a china movie with jason bourne in it"

As a lifelong fan of heavy metal, I can honestly say many metal-heads are normies, but with different CDs and t-shirts:

> Consume the same mass media
> Worldview: Default settings (Basic bitch leftwing liberal, because the ideas sound nice on the surface without much cogitation)
> Metalheads are often as bad as boomers for sharing bullshit clickbait articles with cross-referencing them

There are many decent, smart metalheads out there, but you have so many gutter-tier faggots. I now truly understand the word "greebo"

Lol! You fucking loser, your cringe music will never be accepted