What’s the least painful way to kill myself?

What’s the least painful way to kill myself?

Attached: 7FF0D097-5C3F-4B15-8C4F-C3B3CEA70B1F.jpg (640x766, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGH8R5VwI2k
youtube.com/watch?v=msLm4uPxTr0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: Stress Eating.png (430x668, 150K)

>least painful way to kill myself
Wuss. I'm currently in the process of starving to death. It's slow, and I'll probably have a heart attack or two (which is what will kill me in a few weeks).

Make an exit bag, eat some pills. That'll do you in pretty painlessly.

Attached: flora plus - we are only a moment.png (2400x2400, 1.16M)

streaming it, guaranteed no pain

Living is pretty painless physically

Hang yourself.
Please stream it

Slow hanging when you get real messed up right before

You death loving fuckers and humans who feed on this.. Brutal

Old age

Intellectually suicidal person here, and all life does is feed on other life. It's the natural order, and that is part of why I want to stop the ride.

sodium nitrite

Go inna woods, lay on the ground and let nature reclaim you.

INHALE HELIUM, DO IT FAGGOT

Attached: 154086143234.jpg (250x383, 44K)

>Go inna woods, lay on the ground and let nature reclaim you.
Beautiful idea.

Attached: why not visit the forest.jpg (1024x706, 167K)

Would say jumping from a good tall building and dying from a heart attack. But the best way is to live you life and die from age.

Living a full life.

Faceplant from the tallest parking structure you can find. If you impact head first there won't be enough of your brain left to feel pain.

It’s messy but a small pipe bomb in the mouth is a fun surprise.

not doing it

Old age, after a happy and fulfilling life.

Drinking Drano. It gets you high and you just sail away.

Fatboy? If so, you coul last for months.

2 or 3 m80s would do it.

>least painful
Chlorine gas
>most painful
Grow a fuckin sack, live out your life, have some kids, don't male your parents disgusted with you

Also, when you do the google search be sure to ignore all those suicide prevention links. That won't get you anywhere.

Attached: 04fb51e95dc2ee1454c340119032b6eaa352-wm.jpg (640x920, 120K)

>do what this user says op, be a man, do shit with your incel-tier life

Attached: AndyBiersack2018.png (183x183, 84K)

Yep. About 3 months, I reckon. I've had an irregular rhythm in my heart for about 20 years, so a heart attack might take me out a week or two after I get to the point where I'm burning my heart's protein. I'm still drinking water, coffee and smoking tobacco, hoping the coffee and tobacco will aid me in having a heart attack.

>have some kids
Optional step is optional.

Dying hurts. A lot. It stings. Like a trillion needless all at once. As you slip into the void it's the single most painful thing you'll ever experience. There's no painless way to go unless naturally.

We're all gonna die. Only Chads can live that out and deal with the truth in a brave manner

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGH8R5VwI2k

So how many times have you died that you can report this? How many natural deaths vs unnatural deaths did it take to establish this 'fact' in your 'brain'?

Ok schlomo. My ancestors await me. You can't say the same kike faggot

maybe you should just toasterbath, fucking /pol/cel, guy was trying to help

Dying at an old age surrounded by loved ones.

I'm a catholic. I have to remind you of hell. Don't do it. No matter what.

Bible doesn't say suicide is bad or wrong.

There are plenty of things that are not in the bible. This must be why you are socially retarded.

I'm sorry your parents were idiots or belonged to whatever religion they practiced. I'm a Mexican catholic blessed as far as the people you see in soap operas like that.like when 47 racist ass goes to find an Italian priest like that.This is what comes of the culture wars. People saying they are better than anybody else.

What is bad and wrong is killing yourself. If you were in the light you'd understand that. It is that simple how far removed are you?
You live in a life with 1st world problems. You are not starving or have any real problems. Maybe you can't put yourself in the shoes of an immigrant or an African child but you can rise out of depression of press willpower than quitting smoking.

I hope you don't do it, OP. There's a real chance this could pass and end with you living a life without wanting to die. Do you want to talk about it?

I heard the opposite, that your brain releases endorphins as you die so It's actually really fucking nice.

>still posting helium meme despite all tanks coming with oxygen mixes to stop accidental deaths and suicides
opiates and a plastic bag over the head is the least painful way, you don't even need enough to kill yourself, just enough to put you to sleep so your reflex to wake is overcome and the asphyxiation will do the rest.. could even use alcohol if you drink enough to pass out.. but you will piss yourself in that case.

nah, intentionally doing it is where the real pain comes from, your conscious mind will remind you of your reasons to live and throw up real hurdles.. physically you'll just get this overwhelming sense of something wrong, no matter how painless. like anxiety but from your animal brain.

I strongly recommend you seek treatment for the conditions that have caused you to consider this option. There are usually better options available than suicide, and it's important that you consider all avenues.

That said, it's as much of the strongest opioids you can get your hands on and a delivery system for getting it all in you before you pass out. You get the high, obviously, and then you fade out. Your body then just forgets how to breath. If there is pain from dying then you will not at all experience it, what with the whole opioid thing.

this thing about suicide is, if you want it bad enough, you put up with the pain. Not endure it, it just doesn't bother you. It's just another sensation like a thought in your head.

Thing is, why wouldn't you rather be happy? Unless you've that dementia like robin williams did, you have the capacity for it. So why is death more appealing?

trips don't lie
Ain't our stupid monkey brains the root of all our problems, kappa? I wish I could purge myself of all my animal instincts and be a perfect utilitarian vehicle of logic.

monkey brains are what give us our foresight and logic, lizard brain our instinct

Attached: IMG_20190510_003800.png (720x403, 351K)

>better options available than suicide
he's right, you could buy body armor and weapons and have a legendary shootout with the police! watch other humans squirm under your boot, they're no match for your power! But go on a rape spree first!

Attached: tenor.gif (220x216, 39K)

are we monkeys or lizards?

maybe just living or maybe co2 poisoning idk but please stream it

we were lizards then monkeys.

Satan answered you. What's painful is hell.

Your enterprising suicide enthusiast could find an alternative.

www.amazon com/125-100-Argon-Welding-Tank/dp/B00I4Z5DAK

Why do people always ask this? It's not like any of you have the balls to go through with it, you never do.

If only they could put that enthusiasm into something constructive.
when was the last time you guys made anything, or saw something awe inspiring, like a fucking tiger or elephant?

sure they do, I have. didn't live stream it.. was just stills.. woke up in hospital later, turns out i didn't know my method as well as i thought so it failed..

Honestly, the most painless method of dying is still most likely a properly made french guillotine. It cuts the neck so fast that no pain signals have time to travel to your brain before you lose consciousness and die.

>still pain signals from bloody stump and rent apart spinal column as long as oxygen lasts in the brain
ever had a pain in your neck?

I made a waterproof match case once the looked remarkably like a crack vial.

Good for you. Why don't start up a larger project, like a guitar or a project car?
Don't matter if it's shit, just keep at it till it's what you want

>Google it

Get an office job.

Lol I'm laughing at you hahaha

Easy bud. Chug a bottle of nyquil then drink till you pass out.

Had a kid back in HS do this, you just pass out and vomit in your sleep, choking to death without ever waking back up.

Attached: 1550806563414s.jpg (74x86, 1007)

Way too much work. I'd rather just keep working on my pet in Realm of the Mad God.

Not if you're in recovery position. got to make sure you can't roll into it.

if it takes effort and actually makes you proud? Have at.

the thing is, once your head is cut off, the blood pressure drops to pretty much 0 and you are unconscious. It happens so fast there is no time for pain.

No luck the World is running very short on its Helium supply.

A hose from your tailpipe.

No one can say this for sure.
And many "victims" of the guillotine open there mouths as if screaming and their eyes appear to be focused and able to look around often for more than a minute.

Attached: guillotine.jpg (580x435, 118K)

I have the 1614th best pet known, which represents weeks of solid work, so it kind of does and I kind of am.

You must not know many old people if you think dying of old age is painless.

maybe Yea Forums could improve the design... how about instead of a blade, it has a massive hammer and lot more weight and instead of cutting the neck it smashes the head in to a pulp in same time as guillotine cuts the neck. That should be painless, right?

>So why is death more appealing?
Darkness, silence and peace.

There are like a million easier ways to die than by trying to starve yourself. Why put yourself through that?

Dying of old age, if it is not do to some disease such as pneumonia, usually means one of your organs giving up. Most often this is your heart, not in a heart attack, but slowly just not being able to keep up. This means that your lungs will start to fill up with liquid, if you are at hospital, they can drain this liquid by injecting a needle in to your lungs. Otherwise you will drown.

I suspect the only painless death is one that evaporates the brain and brain stem instantly so some kind of relatively large explosion?

one of these, but really fast
youtube.com/watch?v=msLm4uPxTr0

I'm in Canada, and I have a history of mental health hospitalizations. I can't access a gun.
I have a HUGE drug tolerance, so no OD method will work.
I've been hit by a couple of cars and two pickup trucks, I've been electrocuted, stabbed three times. I think most suicide methods short of blowing my head off are just not going to work for me.
Physical pain is fine (in fact, I enjoy it for its distracting qualities). Suffering a bit so that I can finally have some peace, having accomplished pretty much everything I ever wanted to accomplish, seems like a very small price to pay.

You should lay your neck across a railroad track and wait for your demise to come to you

>rest head on flat steed surface at least one foot thick
>drop several ton steel block onto head from a height of many feet such that your skull is instantly flattened
>????
>profit

should be painless, at least for the victim, but messy. Emotionally for anyone viewing it it might be bit rough.

>Emotionally for anyone viewing it it might be bit rough.
People need to stop being made to feel responsible for other people's emotions. Everyone has the choice of how they react, process and deal with whatever emotion is inspired in them. It has nothing to do with the stimulus.

>It has nothing to do with the stimulus.

Gotta disagree. It's in our biology to be bothered by violence against other humans.

I think I prefer vaporization.
If the brain is no longer a neural network pain should not be possible.
Smearing or squishing it seems less effective?

So why does that not inhibit us from committing acts of violence against other humans?

Well, to an extent it does. The most violent among, such as serial killers, us are aberrations. Most people don't go around murdering people because, among other reasons, it goes against their ethics. There is also an aspect of nature vs nurture at work, which is why people from less developed societies are more likely to commit savage acts than the typical person from a reasonably developed one.

Or maybe I'm talking out my ass here.

Hypothermia.... Its uncomfortable at first, but you will die warm and happy (probably). Bonus is you know you are safe until you stop being cold, so you can chicken out easy. ..

>Or maybe I'm talking out my ass here.
No offense, user, but that is kind of the impression I am getting.
I think at best, the sight of violence committed on other humans reminds us that we are going to die. We enforce the laws of civilized society with violence (incarceration or death), and many people are pleased when a violent serial killer meets their doom. They rejoice in the violence done to another fellow human.
Not to mention the fact that we steal from each other all the time, even stealing from other poverty stricken people instead of the wealthy who could afford it. Taking food and livelihood away from someone else is an act of violence, even though you aren't directly punching/shooting/stabbing them.
I believe that humanity has a HUGE capacity for violence, and it is natural. Seeing violence perpetrated on others can inspire good or bad feelings, depending on the perspective of the viewer and the identity of the victim.

This.
If you die when you're passed out then it was your time to go. If not, then make the most of the life that has been given you.

>They rejoice in the violence done to another fellow human.

On a theoretical bass I agree with you, but few people wouldn't get at least a little upset watching anyone get stabbed 75 times and pour blood as they gasp for help. That's why when we condemn people to death we attempt to at least choose a method that's not barbaric. The electric chair was thought to be a miracle machine because at the flip of a switch a life was supposed to end. That's not how it worked out in practice and the first onlookers were understandably disgusted.

Attached: 1557293524853m.jpg (1024x657, 141K)

You can use other inert gases. Argon and nitrogen aren't too hard to find.

Pls stream and give shoutout

Attached: image.jpg (1136x640, 520K)

Click on the 3 floating bars in your top right hand corner and click log out and start a new game its easy dont listen to the other anons

Drink 8 red bulls then fuck a whore.

>but few people wouldn't get at least a little upset watching anyone get stabbed 75 times and pour blood as they gasp for help.
True, granted. But in the case that the guy getting stabbed 75 times raped your daughter repeatedly, I think some satisfaction may be felt at the suffering. The degree of the upset, I think, depends a lot on the perspective. For most people though, they don't want to commit acts of violence or have violence done to them, so yeah it is pretty upsetting for them - but how they deal with the emotion conjured by that stimulus is entirely up to them.

As for execution, as gruesome as it may be, I think that bloody and horrible executions are a more effective crime deterrent. People wanna feel safe, though, so they'll put a bag over the executee's head.

>tfw you have a kebab and all you want is a hamburger

Fat bitches are definitely the best manipulators. Best at breaking furniture too

What?

Just trying to help him out but forgot to say that you will lose all your data to the last save point example marriage, graduation, other accomplishments.

Jump off a tall building

Considering the velocity of the impacts that my body has already survived, I really don't have faith in that method. The tallest buildings I have access to only 6 stories. I'm sure I'd just end up paralyzed.