You say it's gay to fuck a transwomen when you're a man. Because it's basically a man

You say it's gay to fuck a transwomen when you're a man. Because it's basically a man.
But isn't it then straight to fuck a transman with a vagina?
btw: going to fuck one on friday

Pic random from Internet but related to topic

Attached: 16398192.jpg (460x758, 45K)

Either way, you're fucking a freak with a mental disorder.

There goes your last bit of dignity
I rather fuck a girl with a dick

It's still gay

Still gay

Thinking about it, they can no longer be the gender they were born as, and will never truly be the gender they try to be.
I think the classification would be closer to bestiality.

-_- im not a fucking horse

Its actually worse than gay.

Trans women are women, trans men are men....pretty basic. So if your boyfriend has a twat; gay. If she has a dick, not.
Pic not fucking related.

Attached: PDRKtvshow1.png (1920x1080, 1.17M)

Kindve like how black arent people.

probably closer to ostrich. Bird species have flipped chromosomes, vs hole and peg, compared to mammals.

You are what you were born as, and theres no such thing as a true herm either so don't use that argument they still turn male later in life.

Still gay

lol yeah see, wouldn't wanna fuck a horse, wouldn't wanna fuck you either.
honestly I'd go gay first and I have no interest in dick, I think I would just throw up a bit less.

If you're fucking a vagina it isn't gay. If it also looks like a man then you have terrible standards, but it's not gay.

That's like saying if you're fucking an asshole regardless of what it's attached to then you are bi.
You're retarded and probably one of them (half-humans) to say such a thing.

Well in fairness the horse probably isn't mentally diseased, so it may be a bit unfair to the horse.

Watching this thread for the mental gymnastics that the Neetcels are about to do

>Transwoman isn't a woman
>Transman is definitely a man though

Pick one fuckwits lmao

Attached: 46701059_10156022943846332_2688242677928951808_n.jpg (500x363, 52K)

bamp

again, bestiality, they can't count as either anymore

Nice opinion, but what about the fact part

Attached: 46445012_719224771766934_4455234790924222464_n.jpg (612x488, 33K)

Opinions are like assholes, they're all the same.

The fact is, the genetics are what they started with, but now the parts don't match up.
So with discrepancy between genotype and phenotype, perhaps a new word should be invented but it is still closer to bestiality than to being male or female.

Transmen have had their penis removed by surgery. What is made into a pseudo vagina is basically an open wound that has to be cleaned with antiseptic every day. Still gay.

Dick or pussy, a transwoman has a Y-chromosome, and is therefore male.

Why don't you restrain from fucking mentally ill people instead?

Both are gay. Next question- oh wait, the answer is it's fucking gay.

I'm sorry I still only hear opinion

Either be a biological absolutist or don't be one. This take is pants on head retarded.

It's not a vagina, though. It's a mutilated penis. It's gay. Fags spout shit about being accepted, yet they can't even accept being gay properly.

Yeah but what about mangina

Based

But seing the wolrd in either black or white isn't?

I have fucked like a half dozen trans guys, it's fucking awesome. Go chase one.

No no no user. Grey area would be actually having a nuanced opinion about gender in relation to biology.

Black and white would be whatever the fuck this guy was saying. "You're either biologically and physically sound or you're basically a farm animal"

I would love to be with a person with the sensibilities of a man and the body of a woman.

Seriously, imagine your closest friend get swapped with a gender flipped, alternate universe version of themselves. Assuming they aren’t totally ugly, why wouldn’t you marry them?

I feel like most straight guys wish they could be gay and not put up with women anymore. Is that true?

Not asking if you're secretly gay or anything, but if you were, would you see it as almost a blessing?