My last thread was deleted. Im here. Got my .22. Bought an uber and paid him 200 bucks to stay quiet...

My last thread was deleted. Im here. Got my .22. Bought an uber and paid him 200 bucks to stay quiet. My phone lights up this fucking cave . View is beautiful. Wish i could stay till sunrise, but thats useless. If you live near red rock and find a body, just bury it. Id prefer my friends and family to think i just left. It was nice, Yea Forums.

Goodbye.

Attached: 20190514_203141.jpg (505x283, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u9sq3ME0JHQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

looks fake but later d00d

we don't care.

Attached: Jeremy Clarkson.jpg (460x654, 36K)

Ok

Cool. Remeber to aim up at about 45 deg through the roof of your mouth, or line it up in the center base of your neck. Might just injure yourself otherwise.

Meant base of skull, top of your neck. Hope your exit goes smoothly!

Livestream?

cool story bro

Meet me at Hualapai and Tropicana if you want to talk. We can go pick up some weed and get some hookers.

Don't do it there's plenty to live for

Godspeed op

22 might not do it Yea Forumsro

>OP goes on Yea Forums
>thinks people here care about human life
>posts bullshit
>OP is a massive faggot
>hope he already killed himself

Buy drugs

This

Bro, first off unless you're terminally ill you're better off trying to work through whatever is plaguing you rather than blowing your brains out. I've been there a couple times, got as close as putting the muzzle in my mouth but I pussied out every time. Several years later, I've got a wife, a kid, a decent job and every day I'm thankful I never had the guts to actually do it. If you're deadset on ending yourself though for the love of god don't try to use a .22 to an hero, you'll either die slowly and painfully as you bleed out or you'll just maim yourself. I wouldn't trust anything smaller than 7.62 or 12ga. You'd be better off with an exit bag really, you just fall asleep, it's not as traumatic to whoever finds you doesn't leave as much of a mess to be cleaned up, and the anti gunners can't use you as a gun death statistic.

red rock no man don’t harsh the natural beauty

Don’t do it man. Not only will the .22 make you a retard instead of killing you, there’s a lot more reasons to go on than to stop — even though you may not realize it right now.

Plus you live in Vegas — you have no idea how lucky you are to be somewhere that isn’t freezing cold most of the year:

Dont fucking do it

If you are going through hell right now in your life, just keep going...you will get to the other side.

based
youtube.com/watch?v=u9sq3ME0JHQ

Whatever you do, don't an hero. I've been there before and made it through. Somebody once told me that no smooth seas ever made a good sailor. If you get past the dark times, there will be good ones to come for you. Please dont kys.

Take this advice if you go through with it.
I found it helps to talk to the national suicide hotline. You don't have to tell them the whole truth, just what you want to. Even if you still go through with it, it's less lonely having told someone how you felt.
Whether you put the gun down and go home or you don't, good luck. I'm sorry life has been hard.

Do this instead.

The lie that people believe about suicide is this. Im assuming you want to die because you feel so much pain inside and you cant cope with it. You think that if you kill yourself you will find relief from that horrible pain. But you wont find the relief because you are dead. The dead dont feel the relief you are looking for. They cant. You will just cause more pain, for the people who do care about you.

Hope you brought extra ammo.. The Great Kahns will probably make good use of it.

Please don't take your own life. People die every day not of their own choice. And the people that love them wish they were still here.

what?

>niggasgetshoterrrrrrrydaybubaiiiiiiiiigh

pussy, be a real man

get a 12 gauge and do it right

go out in a blaze of glory

22 you might as well shoot yourself with a BB gun

Two weeks ago I had a 12 guage remington deer gun with a slug chambered pointed up at my own head, with my own finger on the trigger. I am so happy that I didnt pull the trigger that night. It was only two weeks ago. But I am still suffering and glad I am not dead. Dont do it bro.

Suicide?? What's the point.. if u really are gonna die u have no consequences.. a 100k loan from a loan shark doesn't mean shit.. hookers and cocaine you can do whatever u want fuck just shooting yourself have some fun

what's ur name? maybe i know ya

You have friends and family that obviously care about your well being or you never would have said the comment 'just bury me'...reach out to them for support. All of them, they might be able to help you get through this.

make sure you put it in your mouth and not at your temple, farewell user