To those who believe that being a faggot is a choice...

To those who believe that being a faggot is a choice, it's strange that you believe that gay Muslims would choose to be gay in the Middle East.
Simply put, being a faggot is not a choice.

Attached: Heave Ho Faggot.jpg (800x445, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6782555/Hundreds-Muslim-parents-launch-new-protest-against-school-lessons-say-promote-homosexuality.html
theguardian.com/education/2019/mar/04/birmingham-school-stops-lgbt-lessons-after-parent-protests
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Degenerates are everywhere and must be purged muslims have the right idea

whos got the vid?

The same could be said in defence of a pedo. You’re both degenerate filth in the eyes of the lord.

then convert and allahu akbar yourself

lol /pol/cels

they would choose to be gay and not being caught

If it was a certainty they would get caught.. the things would change

Since "Teh Lord" is meant to create us all in his image or whatever why would he make people pedos?

what can i say, god likes lolicon

not a choice but no one is born gay either. it is the way one would form their sexuality

The existence of people who hate being gay is evidence against the idea that it's a choice.

This

Being a faggot is being a degenerate, and being a degenerate is absolutely a choice.

sure kid

I can't wait to see how the left is going to deal with muslims and the chinese while the west goes down...

you like who you like.....my opinion.. if consenting adults then it's really not my business.

I cannot wait to see how the right is going to deal with them either.

Attached: A Trump Supporter.jpg (1200x901, 176K)

I lived in the Middle East. I was almost born in the Middle East. I've traveled extensively throughout the world. I am more familiar than most Americans with the reality of this world. What have you done? You've sat there and posted some gay shit to /b.

muslims managed to shot down homosexual indoctrination on this brit school:

Hundreds of Muslim parents launch new protest against primary school lessons they say promote homosexuality

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6782555/Hundreds-Muslim-parents-launch-new-protest-against-school-lessons-say-promote-homosexuality.html

Birmingham school stops LGBT lessons after parents protest:

theguardian.com/education/2019/mar/04/birmingham-school-stops-lgbt-lessons-after-parent-protests

Attached: 9858730-6706337-Parents_kept_their_children_out_of_lessons_for_the_first_hour_of-a-29_1550232460328[ (962x642, 154K)

To those who believe that being a junkie is a choice, it's strange that you believe that junkies would choose to be addicted in the middle of a Drug War
Simply put, being a junkie is not a choice.

You're not a pedo until you choose to molest a child, but you can be married and only have sex with women your own age and still be gay

Didn't he impregnate a 13 year old without her or her fathers consent?

I've never heard of a junkie being tortured and killed for being a junkie.

Based mudslimes

>You're not a faggot until you choose to fuck a guy, but you can be married and only have sex with women your own age and still be a pedophile

Pedo ≠ child molester