Hey remember the days when you could post somebody on on Yea Forums and the army would dedicate themselves to ruining...

Hey remember the days when you could post somebody on on Yea Forums and the army would dedicate themselves to ruining that person's life? I sure miss those days. This fat balding fucker is one of my friend's little brothers has one of the most terrible music projects of all time, but somehow he is so nice everyone refused too tell him just how terrible it is. It pisses me off. I propose that you take just a moment out of your day to help inform this fool how terrible his music is.

1. GOTO YOUTUBE

2. TYPE IN "MICAH E. WOOD - STAY RIGHT HERE"

3. DISLIKE AND MEAN COMMENT

4. FEEL BETTER ABOUT YOURSELF

5. FAP YOU FAGGOT

Attached: 0016017871_10.jpg (1124x1200, 225K)

It was literally never like that faggot.
Not your personal army

Done
Nysa but did anyway

Attached: CCFDF28B-D671-43C0-A082-00CFD8D2E7BB.jpg (500x395, 48K)

Welcome to Yea Forums newfriend. Maybe lurk moar.

you didn't do it, no new comments.

Liked and nicecommented

We were never your personal army cuntlips.

I actually enjoyed it. I also see he's from my hometown, Baltimore. Video liked. Channel subscribed. Fuck yourself, OP :)

Same this is not bad. Wouldnt be surprised if OP was baldfag but still enjoyed. You go baldfag.

Attached: 29-steve-brule-check-it-out.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 106K)

i dont get it, why?

why be mean to this guy

Agreed. Well played. I wouldn't have listened otherwise lol

Ur one sad jealous motherfucker arrent u, why tf would u care probably because ur a fucking fag nobody likes.
Leave him alone u dumb ebola magnet

^

Everyone should like and leave a nice comment purely to piss off OP even more

B has never been your personal army you new faggot piece of shit. If someone gets raided it's because either they deserve it or it's fucking funny. Lurk more

Nice try op. You fooled a few faggots into liking your shit but not me.

Try harder faggot.

because OP is insecure because despite this guy looking like a tool, he follows his passions and OP is a lazy fuck and feels bad about it, but rather than making an effort he'd rather tear this guy down. take your life OP.

Fuck off Micah.

Attached: BFE096A3-6242-45BB-B8F1-78996177A047.jpg (224x224, 10K)

This is what he wants, retard.

I dont think its him dude, op is right that its actual dogshit music. But i dont think he the producer himself would say that.
OP is just a piece of shit that feels better by bringing other people down

not your personal army, faggot

Sure thing, Micah.

Attached: 63465B78-7BFA-45FB-B20C-D4D69ADA14AB.jpg (250x144, 14K)

Exactly what Micah would say.

Attached: E24B6230-703C-4F86-B26B-B1012EF9464B.jpg (700x549, 77K)

Help me I help you faggot

Not gonna lie that was indeed absolute garbage & his other songs are even worse.
I despise this dude with all my hearth, but not as much as i despise OP. Fuck u kys u lonely bitch