Wait... Do people drink the hot noodle water after they've eaten all the solids in the cup?

Wait... Do people drink the hot noodle water after they've eaten all the solids in the cup?

I just saw a dude sipping on his cup noodles and I swear I always just eat what's there and then pour out the chicken water.

Attached: nissin-cup-noodles-huhn.jpg (324x400, 33K)

Some do, some don't. I think it's mostly either habit or concern for sodium intake.

if its hella spicy i do just to clear the nose

otherwise no

I'd get it if it was actual chicken broth and noodle soup, but drinking cup noodle water seems like drinking pure artificial flavoring chemicals.

That makes sense. I live in bumfuck nowhere and can only get chicken or duck in my shitty little supermarket, I wish I could taste originaru nipponji experiencu

Yeah, unless you can get Sopporo Ichiban or Shin Ramyun brands, it's not going to taste authentic.

I do because it tastes nice, is not very healthy tho

Yes, it brings it all together.

I'm now really self conscious of every single instance I've ever done this in public.
I thought this was normal behavior like drinking the rest of the milk after eating all the cereal.

Attached: 1557529809169-b.gif (326x52, 132K)

You drink the milk after cereal?
>what kind of monster does this kind of thing

>pay money for food
>eat some of the food
>throw uneaten food away
Why would someone do this thing?

Attached: 1554975175229-b.gif (728x408, 748K)

After is common for Occidental people's. That or sopping it up. Drinking seems common among orientals.

You mean you also don't buy food specifically for the sole purpose of throwing it in the garbage?

First World shit, bro. You wouldn't understand.
There's no better way to express your love for your country and freedom than to toss out a fully cooked turkey on Thanksgiving Day and just eat pocket lint instead.

Attached: 1546842529988.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

Again, I understand drinming cereal milk or the broth in an actual soup. But drinking the cup noodle water feels like if you would empty the little ketchup bag you get at McDonalds into your mouth if you didn't use it all before.
Like, yeah, it's technically food you paid for, but...

Sounds like you add way too much water to begin with, or eat cheap shit like Top Ramen or Maruchan.

That is what soup is, you are meant to drink it, have you ever wondered ehy soup comes with water but dpaghrtti does not?

Spaghetti isn't supposed to be submerged?

I add exactly as much as it says on the label, up to that little line. But yeah, I only have the Nissin cup noodles.

But with all those additices and flavor chemicals in there it doesn't feel like soup. The solid food is already so salty and artificial that I couldn't imagine seeing the leftover water as SOUP. It's more like residue.

when u cook it yea but not in the plate

I drink it

YOU PUT IT IN PLATES AND NOT BOWLS!?

I put pasta in deep plates, yeah.

Y'all are some fucking neanderthals, drinking salt water and eating pasta out of bowls.

Yea in deep plates, I like bowls but dont really have any big ones

I drink it as im eating the noodles, it brings the flavor together. Once the noodles are done I wont drink it though.

Truly there is a Nipponji among us.

I just cant get myself to throw away food

That actually sounds much better, although I still couldn't bring myself to touch the styrofoam cup with my lips.

I don't know man, I like to eat it but while doing so I'm constantly a little tense because it feels so disgusting and unhealthy.

Drink it every time bro

Sounds like you enjoy degrading yourself, you little piggy.

It's possible. Oink oink

Sometimes I don't drink any, sometimes I take some sips, sometimes I drink it all.

>What are women? for 500

If there's water left in the cup when you've finished the solids, you out too much water in.

Get the right amount and the solids should soften perfectly, with minimal juice left over. That's how you get the best flavour out of it.

>not consuming all that you pay for