Extremely depressed right now but I’m not one of these typical weak minded faggots that will complain for attention...

Extremely depressed right now but I’m not one of these typical weak minded faggots that will complain for attention to kill themselves.

Anyone got the blues today? I’m in a complete fuck everything mood and just wanna sleep. I think it’s my severe anxiety getting the best of me.

Guess just venting but general depression thread. I know you faggots love depression.

Attached: 88B7E8F3-0821-4113-9BC4-104562C594F0.jpg (1536x2048, 747K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QTMqes6HDqU
transactions.sendowl.com/orders/39834758/download/7c4dd958c71e7377bf49138e95371652
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

drink water bro its ok

without pills

Welcome to the club.

Is that yellow pill zoloft?

Stop complaining for attention

Just burned bridges with my only friends feelin great

kill yourself

> Complains about somebody who complains instead of just scroll down to read something else.
Please stop complaining for attention then.
Bruh.

How often do you get out? What do you eat? What's your motivation? How often do you talk to other people irl? How fat are you? What's your ss number? Do you do drugs?

Fucking same man. Shit sucks, one I could let go the other not so much.

Been thinking about ending it but I don't want to hurt my family.

Yhea, i drink rather than doing pills, idk if i'm depressed or not just i don't care bout much anymore too everything is fucked everybody sucks i scrolls boards all day

Have gone through this a good number of times. It always had a lot to do with my current situation, even if I'm always a bit depressed I rarely got extremely depressed by myself. You first need to ensure that you don't have a life that's too shitty when you're easily falling into depression.

youtube.com/watch?v=QTMqes6HDqU

i'm also depressed for other reasons, mostly because people are so brainwashed... i dont relate to anyone, here ya go OP, enjoy the read

transactions.sendowl.com/orders/39834758/download/7c4dd958c71e7377bf49138e95371652

ride a bike fatty

I go through real slow phases, stressed, angry, depressed, the bottom, on top of the world, and then on again, right now I'm going into the bottom, 32yo good job, fucking killing it but desperately lonely, feel suicidal but after car accident that Should've killed me didn't the thoughts are just thoughts as I Should've died then, but then again I've become more of a recluse and getting better at job. Job and dog keeping me alive, but I know I should an hero ASAP waste of space outside work, not even good at fallout 76

Drink = good but +anger

don't worry, the world is full of lonely people... mostly a result of their dependence on social media/phones/apps... it really fucking annoys me but i suppose some of us are better off being alone

stop complaining about someone complaining about ops complaining

complainer

anyone else ever think how useless everything we do really is in the end?

Attached: Purposelessness.png (1708x1091, 1.32M)

love is the answer

we feel alone cuz society is fractured and ppl more lonely than ever

Attached: 1539105447169.png (825x451, 453K)

how many days u gloomers went without sleep cus of anxiety

5 days, felt insanely hungover and fried, and gave up , but instead of hangin myself which i never thought about really, i went for 3 pints and did my lawns to tire myself out

Attached: 1547663135302.jpg (750x693, 45K)