I've given up, i'm not afraid of anything if there's nothing left for me to try anything else

I've given up, i'm not afraid of anything if there's nothing left for me to try anything else
The next that i will talk to on the street or in the park, and that will reject, i will beat her up, badly.
I'm fucking tired of this hypergamy, feminist society, we young men are supposed to not act out our anger, but for what? If society constantly tells us that i's sexual harassement to ask a girl out and if an average doesn't have any chance to get a girlfriend.

Attached: skunk.jpg (750x750, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BTK32ZuY-UI
youtu.be/idJ7dP246u0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

M80 your frustration is understandable but some random doesn't deserve a beating because you're upset.

Attached: 1539749679715.gif (106x118, 7K)

Ok, than what i'm supposed do?
Hit the gym, get a job, build confidence?
And what if all those don't (i do have a job and i do go the gym regularly) i'm probably supposed to "keep trying" and have better luck next time, am i not?
For what reason should i not beat a girl up if there's no point in trying.
Also, i like how you refer to women as "some random" when they're sub human mosquito creatures..

> What am I supposed to do?

Not beat up random women it's really not very hard

That was a sarcastic question to prove my point

It’s funny bc there’s a picture of a skunk and you’re referencing skanks. Skank-skunk. Skunk-skank. They sound similar. Ha. Remember to upvote, non-gender specific friends!

You are making yourself unattractive with that attitude. You need to start looking at women as just more people, because that's what they are.

I'm not sure it's not an easy question to answer all the points u mentioned are pretty standard work out etc and I know its cliche but have some hope acting on your anger may lead u to actions u regret later.

Attached: 1535856610798.jpg (375x500, 63K)

Wtf?

You know, it's pretty funny how no one is capable of seriously answering this question.
Like theres 'literally no reason for me to not do it

Attached: 1547162605189.jpg (796x796, 192K)

You are one pathetic loser.

U mean other than its illegal and resorting to violence is the caveman answer.

I did. Change your attitude. You feel angry toward women, and they can sense that. Makes you very unattractive in a way they probably don't even consciously realize. And you can express your anger, but I think you are confusing anger with violence. Anger is fine, violence is not.

youtube.com/watch?v=BTK32ZuY-UI

I would totally fuck that skunk

That answer is not related to my question, at all.
I DON'T CARE if i get arrested or beat up by some other dudes because there are no other realistic options for me left, when an average western girl demands a tall, muscular guy with chad looks and money as the BARE MINIMUM because of how extremly corrupt current western society. You except a bunch of young men to RESIST and FIGHT as a natural reaction, their whole life being told that one day they'll get to expierence love.

I'll put it another way: I'm a 5'7" 135 pound white guy. I literally never work out. I'm average looking and 50 years old. I am an autistic professional computer nerd. I am somewhat socially awkward, and tend to say stupid shit sometimes.

I think women are great, and I have no trouble at all getting laid.

stop putting women on a pedestal bucko, dont look at other people's relationships and be jealous, keep working on yourself (your job, working out) do the shit you do, just for YOU, no one else, no woman, no man. Just you. A woman in your life wont help, if anything its going to complicate things, a lot. Its going to drain your wallet, balls, and time. Talk about it with your best buds. Join a boxing gym, get your anger out like a man, not like an insecure faggot who beats women up for not liking your unattractive personality, women "sense" your anger.

Best of luck user, i hope you make it :-)

Just fap to loli like the rest of us.

So is Yea Forums just where every suicidal faggot decides to write their last words? Kek.
youtu.be/idJ7dP246u0

If a woman responds with u need to be a Chad to get with it then she wasn't worth it anyway. But violence won't fix anything it might be cathartic in the moment but it will make your life worse in the long run.

You were given answers, but your retard brain refused to accept them.

Have you have I tried killing your self? People are more sought after in death

Except you’ll probably get your ass kicked by the girl

Lmao
Dude this attitude is why girls don’t reciprocate you advances. They can tell you’re angry and self-conscious, they pick up on that shit better than we do. Also maybe don’t go after bimbos and find a girl you like talking with and make your intentions known.

Lower your standards. The chads aren’t chasing 5/10, that’s your target demographic

Well if you're so confident in saying that, you may also say that in front of my face.

No problem
Post ur face

user let me tell you about the good news of heroin.

Get in your car, how far from Ontario are u? Ohh wait, you probably don’t own a car...

You’re so angry you can’t even type a coherent paragraph, it’s not them op, it’s you.

I'm from europe though

Well I guess this hypothetical internet fight isn’t going to happen after all

I got laid twice in London on holiday when I was 24. It was an excellent time! Plus they geeked on my Midwestern US accent.

the reason you shouldnt do it is bc its retarded. user. if girls arent going out with you, you dont beat them up. are you 5? do you want to go to prison? maybe its the vibe you put off, or maybe youre asking out the wrong girls. are you seriously asking girls out on the street and not using uhhhh dating app like every other person ?

Do they not have bars, or clubs, or pubs, or churches, or malls in Europe? If you are going to do the in-person thing, you need to go where there are some women to talk to.