Have gf

>have gf
>work with a good looking female coworker
>our conversations are really good we have the same interests and we both seem to like each other
>she has a bf
>fast forward a year later (few weeks ago)
>break up with gf
>tell my boss about it (he's a friend) he immediately says that co worker seems to be into me
>she is an extremely loyal girlfriend, she always talked about guys who ask her to go out for a beer or just coffee and she refuses because she wouldn't want her bf to go out alone with girls (he does it anyways)
>few days ago I ask her if she wants to go to a lecture with me and that I would drive her on my bike (motorcycle)
>she says yes (unlike her behavior)
>we have a real good time she laughs at everything I say and she wants to be around me
I obviously don't plan on telling her to dump her bf or something like that, but how should I make it clear that I'm interested in her and should she break up with her bf I would love to go out with her?

she recently told me casually that he told her that he would go to lunch with her and 5 minutes before that he said he can't and other stories about how he basically takes her for granted (I told her that this is the reason I broke up with my gf and that I wasn't able to be with her because I wasn't her number 1 priority)
I feel like there is a good momentum now because she is about to leave work to go studying in a month
what should I do?

Attached: 28ddd2cd1d4e08cdd9c9eef0e5fc0ea1.png (962x1202, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

split.to/mwD062S
discordapp.com\invite\zSyp9sX
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ditch the ho. You are a beta orbiter

I'm not saying she's not a nice person and obviously you know her better than me, but take what she's saying with a grain of salt. The 'shitty boyfriend' tale is pretty common. He might be, but she might be playing it up for sympathy/affection.

As for what to do, I'd just keep doing what you're doing, don't force the issue.

Thanks man, but would you direct me into which steps exactly you'd take now?
would you explicitly tell her when she's about to leave the job that you're interested in her and should she break up with her bf you'd want to go out with her or just let her feel the vibes?

Bro, before you get into the trap of just being a "nice guy" that she hangs out with but never fucks, you NEED to let her know that you are interested in her MORE than just a friend.
You need to draw the line in the sand and tell her that you want her.

How would you go about saying that?

best advice I can give you: don't listen to relationship advice from a bunch of 12-year old Yea Forums incels.

Just be straight up man.
"Look, I absolutely enjoy being around you, and we have a lot in common. I started developing feelings for you even while I was dating my girlfriend. I want to continue hanging out with you and what not, but I want to be more than just friends. I want you to be my girl."

stick ur finger in her butthole

Dude, you are trying to use relationship tension as an in to fuck. You don't actually care for this girl, your thoughts show that. I hope homeboy finds out, and contacts your boss. Enjoy the sexual harassment history.

I'm not looking to fuck her I'm looking to make her my gf crawl back to your incel cave

Just fuck her

Real talk, I've been in these shoes a few times. And unless you go about things the right away (AKA, she breaks up with her boyfriend and you guys take it slow), this will die a horrible death.

Bro, don't miss this chance to be with a girl you legitimately like. Tell you like her and want to be with her. Just be straight up about it.

>Real talk, I've been in these shoes a few times. And unless you go about things the right away (AKA, she breaks up with her boyfriend and you guys take it slow), this will die a horrible death.

what is the right way? what is your experience?

It's so easy to get caught up in the excitement one quality person can give you. It can become a haze of lust, not even sexual lust, but lust of having those pure conversations. Knowing someone too deep can ruin the very aspect of what you appreciate them on the surface for. Go about you life, STAY A FRIEND, be a gentleman but dont go out of your way. She's just a nice person to be around. If her happiness and joy are what make you attracted to her, leave her life alone. Dont play the selfish card just to ruin the idea of her later. Do it for her sake and yours and leave it as friends.

I'm not looking for friends
I don't intend on hanging out with her while her boyfriend fucks her, I have enough friends

One, if she's unhappy with him, she needs to choose to leave him herself. Especially with her being a loyalist, you do not want to be the reason why she goes against her nature. It may happen naturally if you guys keep hanging out, but I wouldn't make any move on her until she leaves him and the moment is right.

Two, once she drops him, you're going to have to be friendly for a little while. Don't press on the gas for at least 2-3 weeks, but make sure that you're there for her when she seeks you out. Her current boyfriend takes advantage of her and doesn't value her time, so make that time valuable.

Three, he will most likely try to get back with her if they do break up. And familiarity is a powerful thing. If you're showing value in your time together, she may write off his attempts. Although there's going to be a part of her that questions if she should go back to him. In the past, I've stressed how much of a asshole a past ex was, and it didn't help. It's better to approach the subject that sometimes it's important to move on so that she can be happy, and that people don't change - because they don't. He'll end up being a dick to her again.

Thanks
people really don't change, I broke up with my gf 3 times for the exact same reason, she kept saying she will change, begging me to get back together and then she returned to her shitty behavior doing the exact same thing, this time I broke up with her for good despite her begging

oh and, a really rich friend invited me to a friend this Thursday (I don't know anyone there)
it wouldn't be appropriate to tell her to come with me because I don't know anyone there right?
and if not, would it be fine to ask her if she wants to go to the mall to help me pick some clothes for that party? (considering she knows I now don't have a gf and shit lol)

Hmmmm... You should put your dick in her mouth

Ẃhӳ thé FŰĆḰ hávéń't ӳőú jőíńéd thíś śéŕvéŕ ӳét?
split.to/mwD062S
Ćőṕӳ tő ӳőúŕ bŕőẃśéŕ... ÉŹ...ŃŐ-ŔŰĹÉś, ńő ӳáńńíéś
ǴŐ ǴŐ ǴŐ
ḾśǴ_íD: f0ar0qt3
ĆÁŃ ӲŐŰ FŰĆḰíŃǴ TÉĹĹ ḾÉ ẂHӲ ӲŐŰ'ŔÉ ŃŐT HÉŔÉ ӲŐŰ śíĹĹӲ ḾŐTHÉŔ FŰĆḰÉŔ
DŐŃT ŔÉÁD ḰíḰÉ
ĆŐṔӲ THÁT śHíT TŐ ӲŐŰŔ FŰĆḰíŃǴ BŔŐẂśÉŔ
split.to/mwD062S
split.to/mwD062S
split.to/mwD062S

my whole sentence got fucked up, a friend invited me to a party this Thursday*

This is the most fucking beta thing i read her in all of my 9 years now. HOLY FUCKING MOLY what is wrong with you?
Of course there is some truth in what you say, but when you wanna pursue your luck, then just go for it. Yes its lust - congratulations that you are able to understand that humans are animals, but why should you NOT do it then, if you already figured it out?
man, go for her. honestly. try the luck

You are trying to give her doubt and lead her away from her boyfriend. You are garbage.

Google "male best friend" because that's what you are.

Tell her how you feel, sounds like she’s also into you.

Yeah probably not. Buying clothes may be a good route to take though if you approach it from that angle. You need a female's perspective now that you're single. It's innocent enough, not pushy, and it shows that you value her opinion. And if she is into you -- and I'm not fond of games -- but you getting her opinion because you want to attract someone at this party may make her feel like her opportunity with you has a small window. Not to mention that if you guys were dating, buying clothes and hanging out comes with it. It's almost a light dating interaction without it being forced.

Thanks man, I'll try
how should I say it?
was thinking something like
"I was invited by a friend to a party this Thursday and wanted to buy some clothes for it but I really don't have a fashion sense and could use your advice on it, we could go today or tomorrow after work if it works out for you"

Yeah sounds good to me.I wish you the best man, sounds like you guys have a good connection. Hopefully something sparks.

Thanks, rarely do I get a good advice on Yea Forums

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
Copy to your browser... EZ...NO-RULES, no yannies
GO GO GO
MSG_ID: 358ymyjedr
CAN YOU FUCKING TELL ME WHY YOU'RE NOT HERE YOU SILLY MOTHER FUCKER
DONT READ KIKE
COPY THAT SHIT TO YOUR FUCKING BROWSER

No joke, most conversations on Yea Forums really put me off nowadays. Although I'm hitting 35 now, so happy I can pass on some "old dude" wisdom.