Confess your secrets

Confess your secrets

Attached: A691A463-053B-4037-B3C8-540E20FDDC54.jpg (500x425, 51K)

I jerk off to tranny vids and pee in the sink

I really want to suck dog cock. I think about it all day, I've had sex thinking about it, I masturbate to it. I love them so much but I'm too much of a coward to do anything about it. It's kind of ruining my life.

same

high-five...

When I was in middle school my sister pissed me off so later that night I snuck in her room and peed on her face

Not really a secret but it seemed like a fitting story for this thread

I try to act confident all the time like I’m a big guy, but I like being a male sub and forced impregnation fantasies.

When my nieces stay at my house I let them sunbathe topless/nude

Im the same guy from the last confession thread
Im dating a Muslim girl and we've been together a long time and she wants me to convert to Islam and i might do it because she is the only woman i dated who wasn't a bitch and doesn't treat me like a piece of shit and she is the only woman i had a connection with.

Every weekend I lock myself in my room, get drunk, and dress up like a girl

But how is the sex?

Religion is weird. If you really don't wanna convert, tell her and she'll understand. Otherwise, I say go for it.

I only get dubs

Attached: images.jpg (272x185, 7K)

The best i ever had.

I thought Muslims were supposed to wait until marriage

ive been contemplating shoving something in my ass when i wank... maybe a finger..maybe a sharpie..

Her parents are from Kuwait and are traditionalists and won't let me marry her if im not Muslim and she already asked me not to eat pork and drink because its against her religion and which i did stop and i feel like she's the love of my life we share 80 percent of the same interests and ill convert if i have to.

I wanna DP my gf with my fraternal twin brother. I wanna make her 100% submissive, let him do whatever he likes, then fuck her in the ass while he cums in her unprotected cunt.

She wears a head scarf and completely traditional doesn't eat pork and drink and asked me to not to which i stopped but the only thing she doesn't conform to is that and aren't Christians supposed to wait till marriage too ?but they tend to don't .

Good on you, man. True love is hard to come by, and sometimes it comes with strange tolls. Sounds like you really care, and you're willing to do what you have to.

Enjoy never getting through airport security

It’s really more of a catholic belief to wait until marriage rather than all forms of Christianity

I'm a findom

Oof

I wouldn't know im a atheist

My cousin has me rub/lick her feet every time I go to their house

We’ve been doing this for like 2 years and never told anyone, don’t plan on it either

do you wanna be my internet BF :3

Thank you i probably will convert just to marry her

Then unconvert

Was diagnosed with anhedonia, all my friends think I'm just depressed.
A few especially I try really hard to seem normal, for fucks sake they even get me games and try so hard to be there for me but all I end up with is guilt.
Only my psychiatrist knows and I've asked him to keep quiet about it.

Attached: dead.gif (370x330, 666K)