I made a youtube channel where i go out and film strangers without their permission. Your opinion?

I made a youtube channel where i go out and film strangers without their permission. Your opinion?

youtu.be/XXrWeXXnZqw

Attached: B212D8B5-857B-4618-A51B-D84E9FEDC6BC.jpg (1536x943, 405K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\zSyp9sX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy KEK

Attached: 8B7F72C6-D009-4518-BF43-E0FCCEB8D772.jpg (421x421, 62K)

OP, I like your channel.
But please stop shilling it,

Lmfao

This is pretty funny

what's up with that box on the church steps I saw it in a few clips and the 1st girl picks it up and walks off with it but it comes back later in the video.

i wondered about that too, only noticed it during the edit.

she might be stealing donation miney or something

Maybe that's why she is so pissed off you got her on camera doing something she shouldn't be doing.

Do these people not understand that they are being monitored 10 times worse by goverment and private firms. Sheepie keeps eyes closed, but gets mad on individual playing around.

Pretty weird, innit.

Very weird.

What the hell

love it, trolling in irl. there was another guy who use to do this, some old fags might know who im talkin about.

OP here. I think you mean
Sueveillance camera man

Or

Plainpotatoes (but i doubt you know this one)

Op please make more

>YouTube
You mean that website that is run by SJWs? That website that's most viewed video is some spic song and the most subscribed channel is some currynigger music company?

OP, you should use based BitChute.

yes thats who it was, Sueveillance cameraman. thx, that wod have bothered me all day.

whoa watch bro, gonna cut somebody with all them alt right edges. your right about bitchute tho

Whats bitchute?

No problem man. Hes a legend.

Attached: B19D313B-0086-49B4-AD9C-D9AD71EF87DC.png (852x1256, 55K)

now im watchin all his old videos hahaha

Plainpotatoes is another one.

A Rude, assholish and completely fucked in the head nigga. But still entertaining to watch

not that i like any of the filming, but you don't see a difference in state-surveillance-cams and this private film?

how much was the fine in episode 6?

is this dood a comedian or nuts?

shit what video comments do u read

The old lady said between 150 and 200, which js a total buttrape for someome thats low on cash atm.

Obviously im gonna fight it. i havent received anything in the mail though

You can find many Spanish language comments on rock songs and other videos.

Also many tech videos are monetized by some currynig who works at some call center in India. I don't like their accents.

Legit nuts i think, but then again thats what most would think of me too

I hope to cut Susan Wojack with my edges. I remember how they deleted Aurini's channel for being right-wing. Fucking gay shit.

My edges are eternal.

>"Government, please stop filming me"
>Government: "Or else?"

it fucking sucks that everything is being monitored and censored.

If your channel is to bring awareness to the fact that were constantly in front of cameras maybe you should say so otherwise you end up like a more mild plain potatoes

Check my last video and the asians in the middle. I think i genuinely redpilled one, if not all three of them.

I appreciate what youre saying, and in the future i want to redpill people on more subjects than just cctv cameras. But you also have to understsnd what some subs expect of me and that it not gets too serious or interviewy. Sometimes people just want to see how much somebody can lose their shit over, over a camera

Topkek user. Keep it up and fuck the haters

are we talking Euros?

yep

Rotterdam, bij mij in de buurt ook nog. Hofplein. Irritante lul ben je.

Im just filming

Lmao, those chinks

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
Copy to your browser... EZ...NO-RULES, no yannies
GO GO GO
MSG_ID: y1wmpn6hwa
CAN YOU FUCKING TELL ME WHY YOU'RE NOT HERE YOU SILLY MOTHER FUCKER
DONT READ KIKE
COPY THAT SHIT TO YOUR FUCKING BROWSER

Irritante mongool, eerst mensen geen antwoord, maar het vervolgens eisen van het dansgroepje... Ik schaam me echt voor jou.... Vervelend pisventje

>government records everyones move every second of the day
>government fucks you in the ass (with increased taxes)
>government got you all those chinks and niggers in (do you like your neighbours?)

Yet one guy filming upsets you THAT much, kek.

Attached: 31E2126F-434D-4167-902C-6E9A52042CD2.jpg (600x700, 29K)

There is a vrry big difference, OR a camera in your face, OR one on a building meters away.. wow such An asshole

That shit is pissing me off. One day I was scratching my butt under the jeans in public and then I spotted the camera

Wtf does the brackets means? Someone please tell me, I'm a newfag. I mean this shit like (((jews))), what the brakests stands for?

You just said it,
It means ((them))

Go suck your prime ministers cock more, faggot

My opinion is that this is a wonderful way to get your ass camera broken and your ass kicked. Careful who you film, OP.