Why do faggots do this to themselves? Why do they destroy their bodies in return for temporary pleasure? Not even that...

Why do faggots do this to themselves? Why do they destroy their bodies in return for temporary pleasure? Not even that, this shit looks like it hurts.

Attached: why.gif (300x300, 1.38M)

Dont knock it til you try it.

I don't get bottoms, but topping looks fun and with none of the rectal failure late in life

Oh but it feels so good that juicy black cock sliding in and out of your shitter makes you just wanna fucking cum buckets

Just come out of the closet Tom

rectal failure is a small price to pay for the great pleasure you get form it.

Attached: bestgrill.jpg (320x400, 21K)

Idk was just talking about this. I was sexually confused before. To people like me i think gayness might manifest if they really feel isolated from the opposite sex. I used self rectal stimulation but I don't have any desire to anymore, anyways, that lead me to think i was into gay stuff cuz i enjoyed the physical feeling. Am I telling you I'm evangelical now and would NEVER fuck a dude? no, but I'd have to be pretty desperate. gay culture really disgusted me and repulsed me as well, men are pigs a lot of the time.

so tl;dr, if you're a young person and you like shoving rocks up your ass or what have you, it doesn't automatically mean you're gay, maybe you just ahven't found yourself.

so theres your butters gay camp infomercial, probably the only serious response you'll get though.

Dude, im with you. But i learned that some guys are strict bottoms or strict tops. And if youre a bottom who likes another bottom youre basically imcompatible. Vice versa too, like some gay guys simply will not take it up the ass. I just thought they always took turns.
Being gay seems complicated and dumb.

What is mental illness, not thinking of their future, daddy issues and lack of self respect all rolled into one.

>hurts so good

That's spoopy

that's why you should be vers at the very least.
but yeah i never got why there are people who don't like to at least top. maybe they think they're too close to women

i like when girls give me the rusty nail SSDD

I'm bi, and with men I like bottoming exclusively. I don't really get tops, if I wanted to use my dick I'd just fuck a girl, but I'm glad they exist and are willing to fuck me.

Tell me, do you drink alcohol or smoke?

Because deep down the vast majority of Homosexuals despise them selves.

Cause it's fun to dominate a man's ass.

>I don't really get tops
Some people are attracted to only men, user.

gross

Stretching the ass to the point of triple fisting must be the best sensation ever

Bottoming is the only proper gayness. Why be gay if you're just going to put your cock in something? The true faggots are the strict bottoms like myself who only take cock and never give it.

Attached: 1441320188596.gif (245x245, 892K)

Neither. I also eat healthy and exercise regularly.

This thread and its digits are freaking me out

Haha I know, I just don't identify with it. It just feels so good psychologically to submit to a man, any it feels so good physically to have a dick inside of me.

>Why be gay if you're just going to put your cock in something
thinking only in terms of sex like this is why you fail

women do it too also you're a fag in denial for posting this and caring

one hand inside you is mindblowing. I can say that from personal experience

I honestly have no idea what double or triple would feel like, but must be pretty intense.

If reality had save points you could go back to, I'd certainly have kept going bigger than one hand.

>hurts
fucking no

>destroy
just don't do anal everyday and everything should be fine. But on the other had yes, that's a sad limitation - I would take cock or dildo many times per day, but that is not quite smart.

Not true. You can be bottom even if you are not into it. But you can't bet top if you are not truly a faggot gay. How else you could get hard fucking a guy in the ass lol

cuz its hot and na it doesnt hurt that much if u go slow at first

Attached: 1532970967382.gif (561x400, 1.98M)

So why do you care about what others do in their particular life?

Exactly. This is why I only fuck passable traps