What is worse than being a short male?

What is worse than being a short male?

Attached: 1522652406334.jpg (603x1024, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/LoqedTG
medicalxpress.com/news/2014-03-genetic-link-height-iq.html
spring.org.uk/2017/12/height-intelligence.php
discordapp.com\invite\zSyp9sX
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

being a woman

Attached: bret midget.jpg (768x431, 89K)

FPBP

Attached: women0172.jpg (1259x1080, 610K)

Being a she-male.

Man, this is cringe worthy

Attached: 1557687587568.jpg (470x470, 70K)

being OP

Shemales are the true masterrace

Attached: 1427910995731.jpg (472x762, 56K)

Of all the forms of discrimination in the world, hating on manlets is the only one that rubs me the wrong way. Every other type is fixable and that's the root of stereotyping/discrimination, to help people/groups that are fucking up, change for the better. There is fuck all a short guy can do to get taller, it's literally beating a dead horse. 6'1" btw, so spare me.

a short fag like you are

African bush niggers are closer to a masterrace than dick girls.

Incels

Glad you won't reproduce. Problem takes care of itself.

I would love to see someone like you get the shit beat out of them by a female pro fighter. Shit would be cash.

On a scale 1-10, how autistic are you?

that it takes an actual professional to beat user’s ass does not help your white knight faggotry viewpoint

Not him, but a pro female fighter would have no chance against 90% of men and even if they did best one, they would likely not knock them out and make them shit themselves. Which is what, "beat the shit out of' means. Rabid feminism is pure baseless cancer, we stopped clubbing women over the head millennia ago and they are not going to start clubbing us now. Men and women compliment eachother, breaking that paradigm is just subversion.

There's literally nothing worse than being a short male.

You'll always be a little boy. A social outcast. Will probably make less than tall males. Will be less likely to marry. You will always look like you're in middle school. Affects you in job interviews. Kills your confidence. You will never look like a man even if you become a body builder. It's literally the worst thing that can happen to a human, bar none.

Life is barely even worth it. With shit genetics, it's 0% worth it.

Attached: 1528267376357.jpg (625x1000, 186K)

What's it like living in the bizarre bubble that you do?

>white knight
who exactly am I white knighting here

t. self-hating manlet

THere's nothing wrong with being short. What's absolutely worse is a having a penis so small that it makes it hard to urinate with out making a mess.

Objectively speaking, being short is worse. Stats support what I say.

imgur.com/a/LoqedTG

>literally nothing worse than being a short male

being very ugly or very fat is much much worse

not to mention being disabled

and we've all seen short good looking or confident guys getting all sorts of hot pussy

>and we've all seen short good looking or confident guys getting all sorts of hot pussy
Shhh! Stop you're destroying the insecure tallie's narrative!!

Being a fat slob.

100% wrong

Not even close. Fat can be lost. It is changeable. Height is not changeable without one of the most expensive surgeries ever (limb lengthening).

Hardly comparable

I’m so glad everything about me I can’t control turned out above average/normal

>6'1'"
LMAO tiny widdle bb

He is taller than like 90 something percent of americans.

you're not keen on the idea of these threads are you

>posting link like a primitive nigger and not clicking choose file to upload image
>RedditFag

> (You)
>100% wrong

Wtf

You would preffer to be a tall disabled guy than being a 5'7 healthy guy?

Really?

>but...muh dik

Attached: 1555432076949.jpg (960x554, 55K)

Being a woman in the Middle East, being a nigger in the Turd World, being anyone in India, being a Christian in Red China, being a Muslim in Sri Lanka. Life gets a lot shittier than manlets status. These midgets just need to pull themselves up by their little bootstraps and get on with life.

If you actually bothered to click on the link, you would see it is multiple pics. I'm not going to post 7 different posts. That will take too long.

Of course

>What's it like living in the bizarre bubble that you do?
Reality.

True. 100%. Any average size + male will have no trouble with even the best female fighters.

Being fat

I'd argue those people have it easier (only thing worse is living in a 3rd world country AND being short. Mega lose right there)

Nope. Fat can be lost. You can change your body shape naturally. You can't change your height naturally. Big difference.

LMAO. Harsh reality time: any amateur kick/boxer ANY ONE would trash you and it wouldn't be difficult, and they'd line up to do it because you're a typical misogynist incel mama loved me too much or not enough

Attached: 2366502636.jpg (1514x1624, 189K)

> (You)
>Of course

ok you're just shitposting now

>90%
Lol, the vast majority of men, particularly big, fat Ameritards, don't know a thing about personal combat. I know a trained 12 year old girl that could choke your bitch ass out.

at what point was he not?

Attached: 3cdbd0dce532fd095561f2a928bcf1c2.jpg (236x314, 13K)

being a poor one

I don't get your post. Are you implying that I'd have to be ugly if I found the modern western female disgusting?

No, they would get wrecked as soon as fight or flight kicked in. Women are not built mentally or physically to fight. They lack the instinct, as they should. This is seen across the mammalian world.

Based

Cringe

what is limb lengthening surgery

>seen across the mammalian world
right that's why female tigers do most if not all the hunting for the pack. you are profoundly retarded. go to a boxing gym and challenge a random female member, please. get one of your neckbeard friends to film it too if you have any

>when an autistic homosexual person sends (You) a message

Attached: 2468966698.jpg (2112x1614, 142K)

Retardation

Ya, because they are so affordable, huh?

There's nothing you can do about height NATURALLY.

>tigers
Fuck off

I have feminism, I have fucking white knight faggotery but this is wrong guys
A real fighter, man or female, can be small or light, he will easy win vs someone who does not know how to hit, in less than 10 sec

Being OP on /b

manlets go off to join isis and other extremists groups, were sexually frustrated to the point where a terie group or ones home countrys army seems like the only way

Attached: 1505661906846.jpg (790x593, 116K)

posting about it on /b

>I have feminism, I have fucking white knight faggotery

Attached: 01.jpg (1200x1600, 242K)

they fuck up your legs to make them a bit bigger, it's not something you want to do, check pics on the internet bro

>I know a trained 12 year old girl that could choke your bitch ass out.
all he has to do is roll onto his back and she dies. Men always win.

you're overestimating most men. an untrained average guy doesn't know how to fight

just ask Joe "there are levels to this" Rogan

being a short non-white male

>That will take too long.

Like how long it took you too grow to 5ft3in?

BASED AND REDPILLED

Attached: 1557613550686.jpg (1200x1200, 552K)

lol being bald is thee easiest. Lol cheese head for life!!!

not naturally, but you can make kids grow more while in their teens

when doctors see the child is not growing enough, there are therapies available

You're missing the point.

Also, even by helping kids with growth hormones, they can only do so much. Like what, an inch or two? Be real. There is almost NOTHING that can be done to change short stature.

>female tigers do most if not all the hunting for the pack

not disagreeing, but you mean female lions

Not even clever. That was just sad. You also got brfod last post. Stop trying to save face.

My mistake, yes female lions

This moment when you want to type "I hate" and you type "I have"

I think I'm gonna kys now, bye guys, lots of love

No, actually think about what the fuck you believe.

what?

>90% of the men.

So you are claiming any man who's not elderly ( over 70 ) paraplegic, not suffering from neural disorders, messed up bone development or going through chemotherapy can beat a pro female fighter?

Either work your math again or stop talking out of your ass.

I "know" a guy that did hgh therapy when he was a kid and he says that it helped a lot. At least he's average height.

3 inches make bit of a difference

Again, you are missing the point. It is barely even in your control. Not only that, but hgh relies on your parents to pay for it. Hardly in your control.

I'm not missing the point.

If your short your short, not much you can do about it.

This dude is delusional but really 90% of men could dominate most women physically. And not every man can beat a pro female fighter but ever pro male fighter can beat any pro female fighter.

A whole lot of things. Having a little dick. Being fat.

Being a NIGGER short male

>This dude is delusional but really 90% of men could dominate most women physically. And not every man can beat a pro female fighter but ever pro male fighter can beat any pro female fighter.

With this I could agree. But you changed your text user

I'm not american and was looking at some height stats for the USA.

Is it true that hispanic and latino american males are so small?

Average: 5'6 12

>be me
>be 5' tall guy
>too busy enjoying life to notice insecure people

>be that faggot in the op
>be 5'7
>kill self over worrying what other people think

Okay fatty bitch.

Your comment here Was implying it was in your control to realistically fix height..

He probably would've offed himself anyway. Some people are like that.

I'm 5'8 and lived in the UK for a while when I was a student.
I guess most guys there were taller than me, but I still got laid more than most them. Probably the best time of my life.

Being fat is worse? Topkek.

You can actually control your weight. As for dick size, I mean who cares honestly. Height matters way more.

that was some other user

How would they know he did it because he thought he was too short? The only way they could have known is if he wrote it in a note. In which case I strongly suspect this is a murder disguised as a suicide.

How the fuck are you okay with looking like you're in elementary school?

being OP

Read the article. It was blatantly known he had issues with his height since he was a boy.

>average 6'1
>tall 6"2
wew lad, not so sure how that its supposed to work

For everyone hating on him
Look up rouseys training with her Male trainers, they literally throw her around and stuff her takedowns like she's a child

my friends brother who has FAS, not good looking and is probably around 5'6 got a fairly cute girl who's even shorter than him, I was jealous. But I have no idea how much he's cucked himself just to be with her, he does have a kid with her though.

There's a tonne of 5'2 girls around, if you're a man and shorter than 5'2... well there's 4 footers out there too.

Yeah, I'm 5'7

>Read the article. It was blatantly known he had issues with his height since he was a boy.

he probably wasn't too bright either

he was a 27 year old personal trainer after all

no offense to any personal trainers around kek

>he probably wasn't too bright either
Uhh... That's 100% irrelevant.

Point is being short = forever a little tiny boy
Just look at the guy in the op. He had a kid. Women can't fix this complex.

I would love to be disabled. Fat government checks, and sitting on my ass drinking until I'm dead. Now that's the life

What about female lions?

i've noticed that when there's a cute small girl around, there's usually 1 or 2 small guys around trying to nail her

Yeah they're pretty short, but most of them are cool as long as they're not heavy into drugs

People who are shallow and obsessed with their own physical appearance will never be happy. This guy is no different than thousands of dumbass mtfs.

>What is worse than being a short male?
Being so retarded to think that hanging yourself from a tree will make you taller.

This is bullshit. One of the greatest arheletes of all time was a woman—Bruce Jenner

Topkek. So you're saying if you were severely deformed, you wouldn't care because "looks don't matter"? Quit fooling yourself.

It is relevant.

Inteligence brings about other things: well paying job -> money -> women -> status.

If he was inteligent he wouldn't have cared so much about his height.

Man you got a kid and your life still revolves around your own teenage coming of age drama.

This is the thing I never got. I'm 5'7" like the guy in the OP but it's almost never been a problem. I guess I just don't normally chat up people with those issues. I'm fine with my everything.

Attached: 640px-385188343_monkey.jpg (640x427, 40K)

yes, but a woman with balls

>If he was inteligent he wouldn't have cared so much about his height.

Stupidly Wrong. Look at the stats It is also dumb to think "the smarter the person, the less they care about their body". The hell kind of logic is that?

Secondly, he was doing the things he liked. It's retarded to do a hard field just for the money. You should read the article. He was doing some acting stuff too. It would be retarded to do some hardcore major that would lead to a shit quality of life.

It's also stupid to assume money and status > physical appearance as that is subjective

You are stating your opinions as facts.

Not only that but you said women. He was married and had a kid so.. ????

So again, highly irrelevant.

LOL
Who the fuck hangs himself in a friend's garden?

Some men have more masculine personalities than others. It's that simple. Because of that personality, they are unable to accept a child's body as their own.

Not a "teenage" problem. It's a manhood problem.

Yes

my mate is short, has super huge IT company and super hot wife and no issues at all

i am 175 cm and so is my long term girlfriend

im 5'8 what percentage of the population considers me a manlet?

only /b and /pol

Ill rip the arms off a fucking 12 year old what are you, retarded?

who is yes mate?

Statistics > anecdotes

Plus, short males need a LOT more than average to above average height males in order to compensate for their height. Look at the stats within the imgur link

Good for you.

Statistics > anecdotes

A match isnt the same thing as a fight you armchair general brainlet

A lot. Look at the imgur link and see the chart that is basically mostly blue.

Nope. Look at the stats. Heightism is real and stats show that

?

Attached: 1547367010991.webm (1920x1080, 1.16M)

irl the only people who are mean to short people are insecure tall people who act like their height is the ideal standard to be human in my experience.

easy there fella, no need to get upset. we're just shootin the shit here

Not true. It is very common actually. Heightism is real. Look at the stats.

Dude. You are coming off as very insecure. You may be tall, but something is missing there.

Tell us. What's troubling you?

Some short guy got the best of you?

heightism is real but its mostly tall people who are scared of not fitting in that participate in the heightsm. most tall people chose to be tall because they where encouraged by their parents or they wanted to fell like they are better than their friend.

source?

Being poorfag. We should all accept that these days persons worth is measured by the size of their bank account. If you are poor, you are worthless regardless any other qualities you might have.

Being Indian

Holly shit. You're like a racist but against short people.

Didn't know people like you existed.

This is thread is hilarious.

>heightism

Fucking heightist. LOL

Do you have a flag? Maybe a suastica made out of midgets?

>most tall people chose to be tall
Wut?
Actually I'm short (5'5"). So ya, it's a massive bitch to be 24 and this height. Only solutions are limb lengthening surgeries I can't afford. 40k at a minimum.... and that's in germany. In the u.s., it's extremely more expensive.

Used to be insecure about my 5'7ish stature. But then I found a gf who is actually hot.

I worried that she secretly cared for a while, but hey she's been with me for a year and she fucks me like a wild animal, so it's pretty nice to not have that worry anymore.

tldr: find a hot, loving, accepting gf and all of you insecurities will go away

This is true. I remember when I was in med school there was an Indian student who was about as tall as a twelve year old...he was 27.

being a tall male with no game whatsoever.

Being Kevin Hart he’s short and a nigger! I love being 6’2” and white!

They are a tiny ass people for the most part.

5'7 man doing a maxillofacial surgery residency. Worked so hard to get here. But I can confirm - people assume I am compensating, and definitely lookED down on me, literally and figuratively. It was like living life in hard mode to get the same benefits as the taller guys. I basically had to do twice as much. Now that I am on the other end of the social spectrum, people still look down on me literally, but look up figuratively.

TBH, your height is what you make of it. I think being a manlet pushed me harder.

> 7" penis, will make several hundred grand a year in 2 years, and engaged to a legitimately beautiful fiance.

Nah he's from the uk. Some of them go overboard with their tanning.

Also, bad exemple. If you're gonna be black, kevin hart is not bad. He's rich and he's got a big dick.

the body has no reason to grow taller than your parents but if its really important to you and you think about it a lot as a teen people often become taller than their parents. even if you eat 4000 calories a day as a teen the body has no reason to put that in to height growth unless you want it and live a height friendly life style. check out this video watch?v=899quK89Usg

5'7 ? didn't you read the 5'5 user above?

you're a fucking giant

gtfo

Sorry about the small penis. I'm sure she loves you anyway.

looks like a scam to sell some books

he is scamming but i think what he says in the video is true. i grew 1 inch at 20 years old from 5'7 to 5'8 after i started sttretching sleeping more and eating more fruits and vegtables.

Dude... only a retard could think they can actually control their height significantly. It's mostly genetics. It's not a "choice".

Not how it works. Once you're growth plates have fused, you can no longer grow taller without surgeries.

a lot of men can grow untill 25.
i know about many people who are more than 5 inches taller than their parents. there are also a lot of people that are shorter than their parents. nile wilson the gymnast is a lot shorter than his dad.

My dad is 5'7 and my mom is 5'3. I cursed them both for some time because I was 5'9 and all my friends were 6 or close. I was the shortest one in my circle and I hated it. But both my parents are really good looking and thanks to them I have a pretty face. I lost my virginity much earlier than any of my friends did with a girl we were all flirting with. So if you think girls care about height a lot, you're mistaken. Some girls have literally said to me that they only want a guy taller or same as them(most girls are like 5'5) and height is just good for getting things off of shelves.

Again. It is based on genetics and YOU have very little control over it.

It isn't a "choice" and AGAIN, once the growth plates have fused, it is literally impossible to grow any taller without surgeries.

being a nigger

1st if all you're fucking 5'9". I would need 40k to be 5'9"and won't even be able to get them at a minimum until age 25 and I have to wear the braces for a year so basically I won't even be able to become 5'9" until age 26. You live in a completely different planet than I have to. You were 4 inches shorter.. how the fuck do you think I feel being EIGHT inches shorter????

DIFFERENT WORLD plus 5'9" =/= midget. So no, you don't get is.

Secondly,

>So if you think girls care about height a lot, you're mistaken.

100% false. Statistics show you are 100% wrong on this.

>Some girls have literally said to me that they only want a guy taller or same as them(most girls are like 5'5) and height is just good for getting things off of shelves.

Statistics > anecdotes

Numbers do not lie

most girls like height but more during sertain parts of their cycle. its very common for girls to want to be shorter because they have a crush on a guy that is shorter than them. face is definitely more important when attracting girls

its a choice for those that still have open growth plates

>its very common for girls to want to be shorter because they have a crush on a guy that is shorter than them.

False. Statistics show otherwise. What you are doing is coping and sugar coating instead of being objective.

Stop beinf retarded. Even if the growth plates haven't fused, a 5'5" guy can't become 20ft tall with "sleep and nutrition".

A trained female fighter in the UFC will demolish any weak wristed beta male. You're delusions are not reality.

Attached: no.gif (280x210, 898K)

look at comment section of videos on how to become shorter and you will see girls talking about their chrushes being shorter

obviously i was not implying somehting that exaterated was possible

>i know about many people who are more than 5 inches taller than their parents

in many places it is common for kids to outgrow their parent, this is likely caused by better nutrition

china is a great example of this. the newer generations are as tall as westeners. especially in the great cities

AGAIN

ANECDOTES DON'T MATTER

Statistics > anecdotes

That's a fact. Statistics = more accurate.

Wanting a tall guy is like wanting big tits. It's attractive but it's not the only thing you look for in a girl is it? Would you fuck an ugly girl with big tits?

Lol. Listen man, All women, with out some weird fetish want a man taller than them.

People settle all the time.

This isnt true. I have spent time in Shanghai and several large cities in southern China and Taiwan.

Im a giant everywhere I go there.

You were implying people have control over their height. The most people can do is sleep a lot and eat well when growing. That's it. A midget will still be a midget at the end of the day there's only so much control a person has so no, again, it's NOT a "choice" to be short.

Being tall is more important to a women than big tits are to a man. I could equate it more as women like tall me as men like overall fit women.

Peggy always says the darndest things.

This guy is delusional..

That has nothing to do with the greentext I quoted. What I said still stands.

No. Men liking fit women can be equated to women liking fit men.

>Im a giant everywhere I go there

too bad you aren't intelligent everywere you go

just because YOU are a giant doesn't mean it isn't true

USA average height : 5'9
Beijing average height : 5'9

look it up giant

I just did. Average height in bejing is 5'6 for a man. not 5'9.

Man nothing like manlets triggered in a height thread. lol.

Disagree. Im a slightly fat tall guy and I have never had any problem getting pussy.

wikipedia says 5'9

What a fucking beta manlet... Jesus Christ.

The opposite. Only a beta loser would accept a pathetic body.

He did the right thing and I applaud him. You couldn't understand since you lack a masculine personality.

Neither would a slightly fat girl with big tits.

>wikipedia

lel

He hung himself, faggot.

I’m 6’4” lol and in shape...
Can’t fuck with me, you god damn incel...

>I’m 6’4” lol and in shape...

Attached: 48874b.jpg (300x240, 20K)

>uses "incel"
>doesnt even know what it means.

Fucking retard. Also, I used to do 17k pushups with 45lb in a month, 51k situps in a month, curl a 20lb dumbbell 1,800 times per arm in one single set, almost maxed the machines I used for 2 yrs (ages 15-16), curl 50lb dumbbells, hand stand pushups, Etc. That's just a brief summary. I basically did one of everything. Trained 2-3 hrs everyday for 4.5 yrs from age 12-16.5.

As for the weights in the machines that I used, I couldn't tell you. I put pins randomly. I tried to put it in the heaviest I could handle but never looked at the amount. The fitness room in my highschool also had pins for bench presses. I had my own bench press too with not much weights (maybe about 200lb. Nothing really. I did heavier ones in the fitness room).

I was planning on doubling my routine the next month and doubling of that, but it hit me I wasn't going to grow anymore and it completely mind fucked me to oblivion.

Your beta piece of shit body can't even do my 16 yr old workouts. Don't act hard when you are probably some pathetic lanklet.

Try harder, faggot.

No matter what you do. you will ALWAYS be a tiny ass little man.

Funny but it ain’t the 90s not more faggot...
Who looks like that... you.

LOL tryhard virgin faggot..
I’d fuck you till you loved me.

>1,800 times per arm in one single set

lol wtf is is this.

Until I get the surgeries, bitch

Wrong. I'd decapitate you with my dick, shitstain lanklet.

What? You can't understand?

yeah lel but i'm still right

from multiple sources, average male height beijing:
175.44cm (5 ft 9)
174.7cm (5 ft 9 in)
175.2 cm (5 ft 9 in)

you need to improve your google skills

Lol. dial it back a bit if you want people to bite.

Saw all those. all citing the same source, nigger.

I have been all over china. and people straight up marvel at my height.

>Cleaning
And nowadays they see themselves as being above that simple task.

>I'll call anyone who disagrees with me an incel
Boy, you sure showed him.

Attached: Women Explained.png (1239x297, 77K)

Being insecure.

And my bank account, I might add.

Must feel good trying to impress people on Yea Forums that don't give a shit

>only short women find you attractive
Actually, even short women will utterly ignore you if they have a chance to date taller men.

Being justified

Worse than a short male? Easy.

1: the guy posting andy sixx threads hourly

2: the guy posting Ray Pist in every YLYL thread.

>curl a 20lb dumbbell 1,800 times per arm in one single set

I'm another user but i think he meant this

1800 times per set?

>Incel
"Accuse others of what you do."
Karl Marx

good. glad we agree

and congrats on your height there gigantor

I did one single set meaning I didn't stop for 1 whole hr. Once every 2 seconds.

Meaning 1800 times without stopping per arm.

To add to how extreme that was, I was dead after a minute yet kept going for an hr AND I only had 1 20lb dumbbell so I stood for 2 hours.

20lb isn't much (I curled 50lb) but 1800 times shows just how much will power I had before being 5'5" mind fucked me to oblivion. That was probably an unofficial world record.
What can I say. God is a bitch for doing this to me.

Still a 100% till you die... manlet.

ok, seems you were testing your limits i can respect that

>curl a 20lb dumbbell 1,800 times per arm in one single set
1) No, you didn't.
2) The fact that you think this is impressive reveals you know absolutely nothing about working out.
3) Post your body. That will silence the haters in no time if you look like a ripped bodybuilder. But you don't. You're a skinnyfat manlet who knows nothing about fitness and wasted his time doing random bullshit in the gym by his own admission.

Being insecure

1. Yes I did, retard. Jealous fucker trying to cope lol

2. Cope. I also got mvp of track but what the fuck do I know. I got 52 seconds with the 400 (1 lap) but oh wtf do I know about working out, huh? Retard. Keep coping, beta weakling.

3. I haven't trained in 7 years since I was 16.5 as I swore it off until I get the surgeries. I'm skinny at 160lb now. Not posting my body.

Again though, I can SEE the cope and so can everyone else here. You are in SUPER denial amd can't accept someone better than you. Stupid bitch lol. Keep hating.

Also, don't EVER call me a liar, you mother fucker.
You remind me of this one loser in highschool that got noticably self-concious and boiled when I mentioned my workouts. He was in super denial jist like you.

So again, I did do that and I know more about training than you, faggot. If I were 5'10", I probably would have broken various world records by now. Oh well. God is on your side as he is a faggot bitch that is seeping with jealousy just like you.

Yep. It was the ONLY thing that gave me purpose. Now, I'm 100% empty and in all honesty, not even the surgeries can return me to my superior self. God won.

small pp
sad

Attached: 7400381788.jpg (1612x1270, 156K)

Being a short black man?

Short people have to climb higher AND use more rope to hang themselves. It's really not fair.

1. It's not impressive either way, but you're lying because you're so dumb you think it's impressive lol.
2. Wow, you run fast. Who fucking cares? Niggers can do the same, thus proving it is not impressive.
3. No shit you don't work out. No shit you're a skinny manlet with an unimpressive physique. No shit you fucked yourself up training like a retard to the point of needing surgery. You're a fucking idiot with an unimpressive body.

Here's another stinger for you: Height and intelligence are closely correlated. Maybe that explains why you have a two digit IQ.
medicalxpress.com/news/2014-03-genetic-link-height-iq.html
spring.org.uk/2017/12/height-intelligence.php

Attached: kekk.jpg (400x386, 25K)

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
Copy to your browser... EZ...NO-RULES, no yannies
GO GO GO
MSG_ID: sonjhgcd78
CAN YOU FUCKING TELL ME WHY YOU'RE NOT HERE YOU SILLY MOTHER FUCKER
DONT READ KIKE
COPY THAT SHIT TO YOUR FUCKING BROWSER

Being you.

it's not the height... he just needed help.

Attached: 1463589986014.gif (300x300, 1.89M)

I was just at a bar yesterday with a friend and we were looking at all the short manlets and commenting on how it must fucking suck to be a short man.

I am right over 6 ft tall, he is 6'2.

I guess I never really noticed what a large part of the population is embarrissingly short.

Attached: 9024aad120920086af0aeb5a8936d580bc477a2d_00.jpg (443x423, 43K)

>1. It's not impressive either way, but you're lying because you're so dumb you think it's impressive lol.

If it's not impressive, why would I need to lie in the first place? Retard lmao. Keep coping. You think it's not impressive but that's because your weak ass has never even attempted it. All bark no bite. Pussy.

>2. Wow, you run fast. Who fucking cares? Niggers can do the same, thus proving it is not impressive.

What the shit? Just because others can do something doesn't mean it's not impressive, idiot. What the hell kind of flawed logic is that?

>3. No shit you don't work out. No shit you're a skinny manlet with an unimpressive physique. No shit you fucked yourself up training like a retard to the point of needing surgery. You're a fucking idiot with an unimpressive body.

Keep coping. You can't even do 1/10th of what I used to. I improved dramatically when I did train. For example,I couldn't do 1000 pushups (in sets with 45lb) the first time I tried it yet by the end of that month, I was able to do 3 consecutive sets of 100 in 4 minutes and 20 seconds (1 minute and 20 seconds each with 45lb and a 10 sec break interval inbetween sets).

The fact that I improved that dramatically shows you're full of shit. You probably do pussy workouts from video tapes instead of actually pushing your limit. Again, you're a pussy.

>Here's another stinger for you: Height and intelligence are closely correlated. Maybe that explains why you have a two digit IQ.

LOOOL retard. I even posted stats on how being short sucks in the imgur link. I am well aware tall males perform better in school (probably because of higher self esteem) and earn more.

You're not telling me something I Don already know, retard

Keep coping. You can NEVER even do my 16 year old workouts I used to do because you are a weak piece of shit. Pathetic pussy. Keep seething. I know you can't take it. What I did wasn't impressive? Then DO IT, retard. Oh wait, you can't :( beta male

Attached: 1525357293527.png (478x523, 80K)

*4 minutes and 30 seconds

Also, to further show just how much of a retard you are

>Niggers can do the same, thus proving it is not impressive.

That's like saying getting a phd is not impressive because "others have done it"

LOGIC FAIL

I also think it's funny how you COMPLETELY went off topic and mentioned the intelligence stat. That's how boiled and jealous you are of the workouts I used to do that you just go off topic JUST so you can try to one up me. Pathetic.

You're a living fail haha

Aww, what's wrong, loser. Did I roast you so hard you pussies out, bitch?

C'mon, bitch. You gonna keep saying I never did that training becauae you can't handle the truth?

Are you that jealous? C'mon pussy. If what I did was SOOO EASY, fucking do it. When this thread dies, I know for a FACT your pussy ass won't do it.

Keep saying it's easy. You're probably a fat 300lb lard ass and that's why you got so pissed at my workouts I used to do, huh? Did I guess right, lard ass?

Keep seething. Keep coping, lard ass.

Ah, Julia, she is hot

Attached: julia-julia-01377379[1].jpg (852x1280, 246K)