Who is stopping terrorists from just bombing capital cities with nuclear weapons...

Who is stopping terrorists from just bombing capital cities with nuclear weapons? I find it strange that this never happened before. Just randomly seeing an explosion. Would be dope.

Attached: mushroom.jpg (340x221, 12K)

being this underage

N U K E
U
K
E

E V E R Y
V
E
R
Y
S Q
Q

I N C H
N
C
H

OF
F

A F R I C A
F
R
I
C
A

Depends where you drop it. EIther way it fucks shit up. Drop it an ocean or at a coast line and watch a fucking hurricane though.

Nuking every major city, would be doing the West a favor.

MIC

They probably are smart enough to realize that if they nuke one of our cities we'll nuke all of theirs (which would completely invalidate their current "bleed them dry" doctrine)

>muslims are smart

These things are a lot harder than you think they are.

The terrorists could do it in either of two ways:
1) -Stealing/Buying an already assembled nuclear warhead (Presumably from Indians, Pakistanis or rooskies, since those states exert the least amount of control and safety measures over their nuclear stockpiles)
2) Making their own nuclear weapon (Which is considerably harder to do than one might think. The hardest part being actually procuring the fissile material)

All in all, it's a tad too hard to do for your typical terrorist group. They would need to have an infrastructural level of organisation that surpasses anything we've seen from the various groups up until now.

Attached: nuclear-weapons-warhead-diagram.jpg (1200x550, 173K)

>being this new
N. Korea still cannot build a rocket that can deliver a nuke far enough away to hit anything major. They have way more resources than a terrorist group. Building warhead delivery systems is not easy, and you can't just strap a nuke under your hijab.

Suitcase nuke bomb that’s soo! 80’s user.

>and you can't just strap a nuke under your hijab.

Attached: 1557753449881.jpg (480x640, 12K)

You are delusional, user.
Back to the infirmary with you!

Attached: 1557672145811.jpg (960x960, 113K)

>and you can't just strap a nuke under your hijab.
Peacetruck

buh buh my 1000rad and 200rad meter...pussy

if someone would drive a bunch of nukes from Canada into the states, let's say disguised as coach busses.

they could deliver the packages to all the highly populated cities and set them all off at once.

it would be glorious.

Well the countries that have them have been responsible and not sold them, since they'd almost certainly face nuclear retaliation for it. But even if they would... Terrorists might be ok with conventional limited retaliation like blowing up some buildings gets them... But even they know that a nuclear attack would result in laying waste to most of the Muslim world.

How would we know who made them? There wouldn't remain a single piece of the casing saying "Made in Pakiland"

Isotope composition would determine country of origin, assuming we didn't know from intelligence and I terrogationss.

Nukes are designed to be Really hard to use and guarded better than trumps daughters cooch

Extremely hard to get, deploy and fire. Few terrorists can take on military bases and win. This stuff is locked down with encryption keys and all kinds of shit. Something I am glad for, despite what the doomers say.

Attached: 1413843926506.jpg (5616x3744, 1.19M)