Why the fuck does every girl on Tinder want "something serious". The last 3 dates I've has have been the same shit

Why the fuck does every girl on Tinder want "something serious". The last 3 dates I've has have been the same shit.

I thought this app was for hookups :( Anyone else have a similar experience?

Attached: Sishalloweenpic.jpg (1331x1080, 279K)

that chick is from chaturbate

yup

Attached: 26.jpg (336x614, 46K)

I've never used Tinder, I watched this YouTube video though and a guy had better luck just asking hundreds of random chicks on street than with Tinder. Tinder is just a massive time sink with very little reward.

This

Dating sites and apps are a waste of time in general. It's a large pool of girls going on a cock carousel of a small handful of guys. You would have an easier time meeting women in your day to day and being part of activity groups.

>"something serious"

I am a whore and will ride big dicks, but i cant say that in public.

I've fucked like 50ish whores from tinder/pof over the last like 3 years. It works. Just take good pictures and don't be a fuckin dork.

Also my profile literally only says "sit on my beard" so maybe be more forward?

tinders female users are beginning to age

You guys are super gay. Every girl that says no ons means she wants a fuckbuddy. I can literally pull any bitch on there who will respond. I'm not sure what kind of shenanigans you faggots are trying but lol tinder is easy. Nobody is going to be down to meet you at your house with the lights off and watch you play Nintendo for an hour before she sucks your dick without ever looking at you and leaving lol.

Hi girl! Want to go get coffee?
Ok
Hey that was neat look I'm not wearing Nazi regalia and I'm not a fat neck beard (u may struggle)
Oh neat what should we do now?
Idk let's go sit in the park and make out lol that would be fun right?

This shit is not hard unless you swallowed the red pill in which case lol ur s'wrong

But what if on the first date I want to talk about racial politics and sjws? What if I can't help myself but meme in real life? Lololololol

Tinder is NOT for hookups
It is for meeting new friends or series relationships
Read what the developers say it is intended for not what guys think it's for
Women use it for it's intended purpose
They're on a cuck hunt
They want a guy to take them to dinner, movies, etc, and never fuck unless you marry

Nope

They are probably getting sick of being used as nothing but self lubricating orifices? This world is sick and needs help.

>Why the fuck does every girl on Tinder want "something serious".

Why can they only ever talk about netflix? I swear women have gotten more boring. Just keep going OP, the trick is to pretend with them, eventually you can convince them to meet up with you.

Just expect to be very bored.

Because your a fat fuck and they don't want to fuck you, so they make this excuse.

Lol they want to fuck you mongoloid. They are saying to you HERE'S THE FUCK ADJACENT THING WHAT UP and ur like oh man they're so boring. Fuckin autistic lol.

Women want supported they dont want to support them self. Serious equals Give me money.

lie to them you retard!!!!!!!!!!!!

Serious means 'will actually meet me in real life'

>Because your a fat fuck and they don't want to fuck you

But I do fuck them... I've just got to spend hours filtering out boring as fuck convos. Every fucking girl is the same. Their hobbies and interests

>Travelling
>Netflix
>Walking
>Cooking
>Doing nothing at all

Do you have any idea how hard it is trying to make conversations seem new and refreshing with different women? They are so boring.

Okay stud. Sure. I have tried this and I get back

>Let's talk first cos I'm looking for something serious
>Give her my mobile number
>This either stops the convo dead or its like pulling teeth with them

So I unmatch and move onto the next. I do get lucky, but it takes a while of grinding through boring women that think they aren't.

This says a lot about the tier you attract. Every fuckin girl I date on tinder is running her own business or in school to do something cool. Sorry you aren't more attractive I guess?

every bit is the same

internet Vidya
naziism
hatred
self importance
automobiles

herpa derpa me not problem

>doesn't respond to weird breathing and nerd voice after 3000 messages back and forth

Fam you say let's meet each other right away. You go meet and see if you click. Why are you spending hours and hours? Just say hey you look cool let's talk irl and see if we like each other.

have you tried asking them out at a specific time to a specific event instead of doing some weird mating dance?

real question is why half of them say
>swipe left if you like trump
as if niggas talk about politics on the first and only date

It's more likely than you think and it's a really dope shibboleth for filtering actual retards

Attached: 6144406880.jpg (1612x1270, 156K)