*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*CRASH*

That's all it takes for a burglar to break into your house with the intent to rob and kill you.
Why don't you own a gun?

Attached: 1392471569891.jpg (214x249, 7K)

I think the hardest part would be standing there trying to choose which one to use... 12ga? 357? 9? 3030? It's fucked, I'd be dead before making a decision

it's illegal to own a gun in my country, but it's also illegal to be a burglar.

There's nowhere in my house that I can't reach a gun within 10 seconds.

I don’t live in fear

Because im drunk as fuck and have a 1.5L wine bottle beside me

No money. I'll fuck him up with a knife though, so it's ok.

but fear lives in you.

Retard.

faggot.

At least you can spell that right. Capital 'F' next time though.

Why don't I own a gun? Because my government has sided with criminals and has decided I can't own one to protect myself from said criminals

*HONK*

*HONK*

*CRASH*

That's all it takes for a clown to break into your house with the intent to tickle your funny bone and amuse you.
Why don't you own a whiffle bat?

my door isn't made of cardboard
my aim is shit and i don't want to fuck up my walls

really, i'm sure i could fuck anyone up with a kitchen knife anyway

says the guy trying to sound like yoda lol

I think Opie meant Click Click Boom

Haha bro
Haha yoda was a retard

yup that's the point lol

the doors are A Lot sturdier than that, the windows too.

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*CRASH*

Attached: 44D0F0F5-3F5D-433E-A4D3-E993F3843101.jpg (300x225, 8K)

i live in a country that makes it physically impossible to kick in doors.
you should try it sometime ^_^

Because I’m not afraid of Yoda

Because I don't live in a shithole country where people go round stealing and murdering

because knives are much more fun

Sorry, I ignored the building code and installed stronger doors and door frames. I also installed triple pane windows with hurricane glass. Both my front and back doors have cameras with intercoms.

Not that I live in a shitty neighborhood but I do understand that criminals can use cars and methheads can travel.

I was trying to masterbate but I saw this on the front page and I got sucked into a rabbit hole of googling how much hurricane resistant glass would cost to install over regular glass

For starters, owning a gun puts the lives of you and your family at risk. Bad guy slips in through an open window, makes his way into your room and what does he see? A handgun. The handgun you forgot to put under your pillow. BANG BANG! You're all dead.

Attached: 42 - M80bIPB.jpg (600x1772, 282K)

I'll be happy and content knowing he's just a burglar and not a thief. it might have to worry if it was a thief they would actually injure me. Good thing burglars just take my shit without bothering me.