Ask a guy who quit Amazon in his first week

Ask a guy who quit Amazon in his first week

Attached: IMG_20190425_181246889_1556241265717_1556241306147.jpg (2468x3291, 864K)

How many episodes of the original star trek are there

You got fired, loser.

why did you quit?

lol are you the user that posted on biz about going to work at a warehouse?

Good. Try applying somewhere else, somewhere that's worth it, don't give anymore shit jobs a chance. You worked a week and you're gonna get paid for it but you should've known this would happen. It's not a greuling job you can do for a bit, Amazon is just a big NO

Not many

Nah, walked out

Basically you're treated like a robot with limited breaks, surveillance like crazy(you get patted down by 3rd party security making minimum wage), and that insane chants they do

honestly everyone in WA state treats you like a robot.

No, I don't visit biz

Yeah, I was desperate for money and my $15k pension payout won't be available till June 1

2nd this, I was there too

This was in Eastvale CA

Why do lesbians masturbate with penis-shaped things

Attached: Concern_intensifies.jpg (800x533, 103K)

ahhh sorry thought you were in WA

Yikes, $15/hr. I would quit too.

whatchu make

So Amazon employees aren't treated like Kings in WA? Always thought Amazon, Microsoft, and Boeing employees were like God's there

About 150k, working for Amazon Web Services

not op but with a decent degree (even half way through a degree) it isn't that hard to find decent paying jobs, I'm half way through a math degree and found a job making videos on solutions to math SAT problems that paid a bit over 40 an hour

Read

>Basically you're treated like a robot with limited breaks
new to the work force huh?

>Nah, walked out
Good luck getting another job

Because while they don't want an actual dick, their holes are made for dick-shaped things.

Stop being reasonable, you’ll confuse him

lolnigga you dumb asf if you think that

those corporations view every one of their employees as 1000% replaceable

>Good luck getting another job

Kek, a one week job isn't even gonna be in his resume, hell, even seasonal jobs shouldn't be there

Not true. Start providing real value to a business and you will see how far they bend over backwards to retain you

I'm talking about the salary

In my business it take over a year to get trained up and be useful. People are replaceable at any level, but if you are skilled they will do what it takes to keep you.

This guy gets it

>insane chants they do
wot?

They do these pro Amazon chants before shifts, sorta like Walmart, but more dystopian

Howdy neighbor! You live by me!

do they worship jeff?

i work at walmart and the only people who i ever see do that stupid cheer is assistant managers during meetings. id fucking quit if i had to do that shit every day.

yeah see, it's the word "force" that really bothers me about it

>Yang2020

Yes

That area seems so void of life. I live in HB, shitty drive

Attached: download (1).jpg (259x194, 15K)

One of the cute HR chick was trying very hard to be optimistic and happy but you sorta can tell it's force and she's done it hundreds of times to new hires

True dat.
fun fact: get into a trade and be good at it then ask for an insane raise and get it because no one is going into the trades nowadays

Nope

I hope you at least stole some shit

Yup

You literally can't. Every inch of that warehouse is watched and when you walk out you go through a TSA like patdown. They don't even allow cellphones inside. Either put it on your car or a locker

I worked at Amazon too for a while. I highly doubt any claims of mistreatment or overworking or whatever else bullshit people say. It's a JOB. You're gonna be in your feet a lot, walking constantly, lifting shit, etc. I.e. WORKING

As far as basic entry level jobs go, working at Amazon is the best I've ever had. I am pretty sure you quit or were fired because it's actually work you lazy fuck. Now your are just one of many complaining about mistreatment.

Attached: Screenshot_20190513-225057.png (1080x2160, 1.03M)

Guess anyone who has an opposing view is just a shill then, huh? You posted a screenshot of a bullshit article so it must be true.

Google FC ambassador, it's a fucking big deal how Amazon treats it's employees that they have to hire these ambassadors to put out good word

What chants?

lol nigga that dude agrees with you
shit is so bad at Amazon that they had to hire people to shitpost how "good" it is to work there

Amazon® president and owner Jeff Bezos™ is the one true God©®

ALL HAIL JEFF BEZOS
A MAN WHO LOOKS LIKE HE IS TRYING TO KILL SUPERMAN

Attached: lexluthor.png (250x363, 167K)