I want to die so much but I just don't have the guts to do it...

I want to die so much but I just don't have the guts to do it, anyone got advice/words of encouragement for getting the guts to do it?

Attached: Iron_Maiden_Killers.jpg (220x220, 30K)

lol u tk him 2da bar|?

just point a gun at a cop

won't work outside of the u. s.

Attached: Pussy_English_Police.webm (640x360, 1.47M)

You obviously dont want to die then and by coming on here whining youre just showing youre nothing more than an edgy attention whore who cant face reality. Grow the fuck up.

I have very good reason to die m8 my life is fucked, trust me if you were where I am now you'd want to die as well

take 5htp to deal with your depression attacks, benzos can help anxiety attacks aswell
eat healty,try to work out, and the most important thing is DO NOT STAY ALONE
you will lie to yourself you have no friendsor you hate everyone, it's not true youre just in a bad state

also never get addicted to any drugs or things you use to avert the attention from the pain, learn to manageyour distractions in a way you will not fall down to them and just use them as a hendicap

it passes away, and even if not you learn to live with it in a healty way, don't be a faggot

you obviously angry because you felt that way before but was to much of a pussy to ask help and just kept eating yourself from the inside

Attached: chicken king.jpg (450x589, 48K)

and what about your life is fucked?

I'm a sex offender I committed a sex offence on a girl I loved, her friend and a woman who I thought was her while I was under the influence of lsd and all my friends have left me Iruined my life from the age of 18

Sadness is an emotion ,emotions are experiences , not everybody feels real sorrow but you do aren't you lucky this is your world and you should try to enjoy this fantastic feeling of shit, if you do that you'll become a superior man

tell me the full story in a way i will be able to understand
i will try and help you as much as i can

saying what you say and your actions show remorse
with remose and repent we can work, with ones who became beasts we can
so take comfort in that and tell me your story

Attached: chicken king 2.jpg (409x520, 35K)

we can't*
i do not work with beasts
fucking mechanical keyboard disobeying me

come on buddy, i'm waiting for your answer

Attached: chicken king 3.jpg (375x375, 27K)

this is my last try reaching out to you op
last bump, if you don't want the helping hand i can't force it on you

Attached: chicken king 4.jpg (1920x1920, 651K)

I was with my best friend, his girlfriend and her friend (I really liked his gf and her friend) they were trip sitting me while I was on 2 tqbs of acid I ended up groping her friend and she ran out of the house they all followed I ended up chasing after them my friend chased me back in the house cont.

don't give me that cont shit
just tell the entire story in good way so i will understand exactly what happend
you didnt know who the girl was under the influence? maybe you were thinking she was soneone else?
elaborate in a smart way,don't give me that half assed answers or im out
you want help? i can reach out and do my best to get you out of the situation, but im not going to walk you trough hand in hand and babysit you
be a man and not a little girl

Attached: chicken king 5.jpg (750x750, 169K)

After this I blacked out my lawyer had to tell me what I'd done I saw a women outside I told her to fuck me and I grabbed her by her mouth I said his gfs name and her pal and I exposed myself to her, we wrestled on the ground until 2 guys caught me and beat the shit out of me until the police arrived I starting jerking off in front of one of the officers... I woke up in a hospital with 2 officers next to me having no idea what I'd done

I didn't know the women who I assaulted outside but I knew the 2 other girls I thought women was my best friends gf

Don't do it you at least have good taste in music

Lulz funny as fuck

You will never be forgotten on b op. Go knowing that your memory lived on in this thread

Dude what the fuck?

i'm sorry OP
your story makes no sense
acid doesn't make you lose your mind to that level
you still know who are the people in front of you, reality can bend but not break

are you sure you took acid? are you sure youre telling the truth?
i need answers OP, i'm not sure i want to help you
not because you can't be saved, i just feel like im reading total bs

Attached: chicken king 6.jpg (1191x1600, 1018K)

I think it was because I liked her that I reacted like that, I never wanted to hurt her or anything like that... I'd never do that while sober. I've took acid before and never did anything like that but this time I did. I never fetishised rape this is absolute truth this is what happened

well buddy, you need to work this out
you can go and apolegize, even if its not accepted do so to clear your own heart

make friends, new ones at least, you are not in a time when i will approve suicide
there is still hope
tackle me with questions on things bothering you in your way out of the hole youre in now and i shall try and help

but at least you yourself see that it was just an excuse and you want to live, you just need a hand

also sry im taking too long sometimes a lot of shit happens around irl now

Attached: chicken king 7.jpg (768x900, 201K)

Aint worth it dont do it

I just cant stop thinking about her it feels sort of embarrassing/pathetic to say but I cant stop like imagining what they're all doing now and saying about me most of the thoughts are of her, how do I stop this?

That guy isn't pointing a gun at police, looks like his dildo

you do not, it's a basic human feture
you will have to let it pass, same as i did from the fear of the spooky creature i saw in movies when i was young and walking in the night to the bathroom
held my breath in and made a dash and same on the back
nothing to do but hold your breath in and step in and overcome the anxiety
but only after you sayed your sorry to everyone you hurt, if they don't accept even though you were intoxicated maybe they are people worth losing
if they forgive rebuild the friendship even stronger like those japaneese broken vases they fix with gold
anyway you will just have ot deal with anxiety to overcome the tidalwavs, some use alcohol, some use benzos, some use weed, some overeat, some don't sleep
to each his own, but you must face reality
so said the chicken king

Attached: chicken king 8.jpg (366x465, 56K)

Attached: wizard_of_oz_5.jpg (350x535, 64K)

last bump for op's sake

Attached: chicken king 9.jpg (1200x1178, 411K)