When does a woman deserve to be raped ?

when does a woman deserve to be raped ?
serious replies only.

Attached: rape3284394834.gif (540x284, 686K)

when she says "no"

When she says that she's feminist

Attached: 20190512_201707.png (1186x745, 812K)

Never

Attached: 9091AF3B-C425-4983-B13F-05C00BDC47C0.jpg (735x729, 70K)

In all seriousness, whenever they are unable to defend themselves against rape.
Women who escape being raped despite being unable to defend themselves from it do so at the grace of all the men in their lives. Some women forget that and need reminding. Always a happy day when that happens.

Women always deserve it. But you cant do it because we all agreed not to.

Only in self defense.

Damn nigga u edgy.

When she haava rape fetish and tells you to rape her.
>So never

you are a good man.

The only acceptable answer.

I've been drinking for like 15 hours, gimme a break

When she's asked for sex and says no.

When do you?

When she falsely accuses you of rape.
Bitch kinda owes you one.

Rape isn't something a women deserves it is something a man earns. The girls I have raped were targets of opportunity. Sure, some were drunk and stupid but they were mostly unlucky. If they had a boyfriend but were fooling around with another guy that can be decent blackmail material to dissuade her from telling anyone what happened but that is only after the rape took place.

any time a man desires sex is when rape is okay.

tell us about your last rape, bro.

Not my most recent one but my favorite for a lot of reasons.

>a long time ago
>in high school
>at a house party most of us drinking, smoking and underage
>see 9/10 girl from my class
>she is white girl wasted
>not exactly a stranger and not exactly a friend but she recognizes me
>she is making out with a couple of older Chads
>Chads buy alcohol for the party
>she has a boyfriend her own age and long term
>he isn't at this party
>evilgrinchsmile.gif
>I get an idea
>I stealth stalk her across the room and wait until she goes upstairs to use the bathroom.
>Upstairs is supposed to be the girls room and downstairs for boys. Upstairs is empty.
>I know the kid whose house this is. I get to go upstairs.
>wait in bedroom next to bathroom
>Pounce on her like a trapdoor spider and pull her into the room
>So dark in the room she can't see
>put pillowcase over her head just in case
>wrestle her down onto bed and start removing her clothes
>not easy to do with one hand
>other hand is over her mouth
>Party music is loud. No one hears her
>her skirt pulls up easy enough and her panties get torn off
>her shirt buttons pop and I get at her tits I have wanted to feel all year
>her bra is an underwire push up and damn near indestructable
>seriously, I can't rip it
> it stretches enough to get her tits out
>she is crying and begging and calling me by Chad's name
>perfect plan

continue

did you cum in that pussy tho is the real question

le anime

As soon as she’s born. Newborn rape lets them know their place.

>I use my knees to get between her legs and pin her down with my bodyweight
>spit in my hand and rub it on my cock and some on her slit
>go balls deep in her with one long hard but slow stroke
>she squeals into my hand and squirms under me
>I just stay there until she settles down
>feelsgoodman.jpeg
>fuck her slow and steady
>she stops trying to scream and tries to talk
>I take a chance and let my hand away from her mouth
>she is begging me to stop raping her and let her go
>half crying and half furious
>she says she doesn't want to cheat on her boyfriend
>I can't say anything back because she might recognize my voice now or later at school
>I can feel her getting wetter as I go
>at the time I thought she was into it but later I learn it is just reflex
>stillfeelsgoodman.jpeg
>I am not trying to impress anyone so I finish after 5 mins
>all the while she is talking about condoms and to do anything but nut inside her
>cum buckets inside her
>need to cover her mouth again because she starts crying
>I pull out and throw her off the side of the bed away from the door and run for it
>she just stays on the floor curled up and doesn't remove the pillowcase
>I collect myself and head downstairs
>grateful to be unnoticed for once
>I slip out the door and leave the party
>I actually jump and hide anytime I hear a siren as I walk home
> Get home and sleep like a king

nuttimg inside her was satisfying but stupid in hindsight. I don't recommend it.

"it's not rape if you where a condom?"

you are an absolute hero. i realize nutting inside is a dumb idea, but i feel as though if youre going through raping someone you gotta do it atleast one time.

either way, good story you fucking champion.

>incel detected

>this was saturday night
>monday morning I see her at school
>she is acting normal like nothing happened
>I am DIAMONDS when she looks at me or walks past me in the hall
>I can remember what she looked like and sounded like and felt like
>I want to brag to my buddies but can't fully trust them
>Soon after she breaks up with her longtime boyfriend
>she gets a reputation as a huge slut for the rest of high school
>later find out that I caused all this by raping her
>she told a few close friends and blamed herself for leading Chad on by making out with him
>she still crushes on Chad so she never reports it to the cops
>I never knew Chad but I owe him a drink for letting me get away with a rape

honestly thats gotta be the most satisfying ending. Its kinda heartwarming to know she thought another person raped her and she still had a crush on him. Seems like a good girl, glad she got raped, probably raised her self esteem a little. Good for you man.

fucking choke

You've clearly never actually talked to a woman

I think I kind of wrecked her self esteem to be honest. She fucked a lot of dudes after that and Chad never spoke to her again. I wanted to fuck her again since she was throwing herself at anything with a dick and a heartbeat but I was too paranoid she would recognize me somehow.

cool story bro.
got another one?

No ever deserves anything good or bad. People make that shit up. Stop making up reasons to be an asshole. 3/10 gr8 b8.

Saaaddd trrroooommmmbbbbooooonnnnneeee

Crickets

But then other homies want to remind you that you fuck it up for the rest of us then they want to kick your ass and it's just a huge hassle. Just don't rape people. Starting now. Starting yesterday.

Based. Got a giggle out of me

Tl;dr sorry you have to carry that with you dude. I know how much it sucks to find out how awful you can be. Have you sought help? Therapists don't report shit if it happened in the past.

Attached: 4443(1).jpg (956x1458, 969K)

shes sexually free now, imo you did a good thing there sir.

Nothing saved in copypasta. I type slow.

cringe as fuck, this isnt reddit newfag.

The moment they decide to wear revealing clothes in public.

Evolutionarily speaking women should always be raped. Women have no reason to not be rape. I suppose if shes pregnant maybe not.

Then again, rape doesnt actually exist in this context. Its simple procreation. As soon as she gets her first period rape her sweet little ass. Feels extra tight when theyre little.

>sorry you have to carry that with you dude.
I don't feel that bad about it. The more time passed the less I worried about getting caught. Each rape is different but they did get easier to live with since I knew what to deal with. I have never told anyone IRL.

Wtf is this newfag reddit cringe?
Get the fuck out loser.

>be me
>break up with best gf ever
>she has rape fetish
>ask her to meet me on top of a parking garage
>she agrees
>tell her I'm going to rape her
>she stays
>shes dating someone else
>push her on top of the her car
>hold her down as I eat her out
>she tries to get away
>doesn't
>she cums
>I back off
>she pins me to the ground and unzips my pants
>puts mad slob on the knob
>rando car pulls up
>10/10 nut

Attached: 1553648761774.jpg (1080x1330, 357K)

She was free before. She was def sexually active with her long term bf as well as making out with a few guys that were easily 5 years older than her.

Too many edge lord answers kys.

The real answer is a woman deserves to be raped when she fantasize about it and want to be raped

all women deserve to be raped faggot.

When she commits a very heinous crime just like a man

Umm...Never. no one deserves to be mentally and physically tormented.

I know that why I check trips

Yeah man it must be really lonely not having anyone to talk to. Plus I imagine you don't really feel like you have the capacity to have a healthy relationship because sooner or later they'll find out or you'll ruin it by raping them. Life's tough all around my dude. The good news you can start making amends any time you want.

Check'd dubs. Listen here hamster boi I used to close pools.

Say it as many times as you want it doesn't justify your behavior. Elsewise I could say you deserve my harsh criticism.

Attached: 1546530900291.jpg (900x1600, 745K)

Always.

Attached: Fuckman real.jpg (899x486, 341K)

in all seriousness, when (and only when) they make a false accusation of rape.

So how come there aren't many rape videos on the internet? Not that of want to see them, just curious.

Yet murder, raping animals, gore, ect can easily be found on the internet. Yet for some reason no rape.

cause that shit gay as hell

I have had healthy relationships since that. It is lonely but that's what this place is for. I have never felt like it was an unquenchable compulsion or anything like that. It was something fun and exciting when the moment was right.

You my friend, are a genuine monster.

When she leaves the kitchen

I've seen you post this story once before. Could I get a little description of the girl for imaginative purposes. What color was her hair? Did she have small tits or big ones? Stature?

oh man there are a few girls i know that would be awesome to rape. the one at the pic for example

Attached: gtA5urc.jpg (543x962, 59K)

when you look like this you deserve to be raped

Attached: CM3dU18.jpg (1080x1350, 88K)

Even monsters need some release. I was getting laid occasionally but never with a girl as hot as her. Her resisting and begging made it even better. I felt like a Hollywood villain but I won. I raped the girl that is usually reserved for the hero and got away with it.

A physical description; she was on the athletic side of slender. Dark hair just past her shoulders and light brown eyes. Her legs were her best feature and she had B cup chest that she was self conscious about if girls with bigger tits were around.

yo those girls are someone's daughters faggots

Attached: 1549750461489.webm (854x480, 1.91M)

I have never raped anyone but i got a story were i caused a female friend of mine to be harassed.

I visited her and she was wearing a white tank top with no bras and a short, i was with a permanent boner . I suddently had an idea. I convinced her of going for a walk, but thing is i was the one choosing were to go while she followed me....long story short I took her to a bad part of town on purpose and men where telling her nasty stuff and i enjoyed every second of it. I kinda enjoy exposing her. shame no one raped her that day...or me. i dont dare so i settle with sharing with pervs online her and other girls i know s pics.

If you have to brag about being an oldfag, you're probably not an oldfag.

Attached: 1554436393925.jpg (228x221, 13K)

Check'd dubs. Nice chatting. I wish many dicks upon your ass and I hope it is fun and exciting in the moment ^-^

Attached: 1549727461377.jpg (1210x800, 696K)

OP was raped

Every day

imagine state enforced rape as punishment

For one thing who needs video evidence of a crime that serious? For me the memory is good enough. Video isn't worth the risk. The simplest reason is probably that rape is mostly a one on one event. You can't hold a cell phone steady while trying to pin down some struggling girl.

Sure sounds like summer in here

Attached: 1555393763677.jpg (1200x1600, 914K)

Rape isn't a form of release, you have no right to another person under any circumstance. You want to get rid of your boner jack it or somthing. You're an actual waste of atoms.

I sure felt like a release to me. I never said it was my right just my opportunity. I saw something I wanted and took it by force. I know I am a monster for it but that was the best thing about it. I got to be the real life nightmare girls are terrified of all their lives.

i love how you think. Would love sending any of the hot girls i know so you can rape her and give her hell

Attached: nZLKcGG.jpg (1299x1797, 206K)

pretty sure rape is natural my guy. go shill somewhere else with your other feminist cuck overlord bullshit.

know what would have been truly epic?
If you fucked her willingly after the rape and never let on about what u did prior.

I have only raped one girl I didn't know and she was passed out. It wasn't that exciting. The level of intimacy and betrayal of raping girls I knew makes it better somehow.

I was still paranoid of getting caught. I did think about it a lot though.

sos did you lose your virginity by raping someone or did that start after having pussy?

i totally get it. i have a female friend that trust me a lot and i want to rape her bad and then have her gangraped. i find that betrayal exciting

I had been with a few girls before I raped my first. I wasn't too proud to go after the nerdy girls and butterfaces.

Attached: 1498191945806.jpg (720x960, 71K)

Pretty much only after she says shes going to accuse me of rape, then you earned it bitch. Might as well

rape women on sundays.

One not a feminist, modern day feminists are a large part retarded. Two rape is not natural, a baby will not naturally learn to rape as they age. Rape is what happens when some sad pathetic loser with a mountain of insecurities thinks they have a right to someones body, and wants to feel powerful for a little bit. You aren't macho for hurting someone.

when she is pixelated?

Every day

If we happen to enter a new world war, i will rape every unprotected woman i come across, might even kill their husbands if need be.

Attached: giphy (9).gif (470x353, 999K)

always

wait till we do ww3 again

More?