Just finished my first week at Amazon

Just finished my first week at Amazon

Attached: IMG_20190425_181246889_1556241265717_1556241306147.jpg (2468x3291, 864K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2019/4/25/18516004/amazon-warehouse-fulfillment-centers-productivity-firing-terminations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why cant the differential just be 1.15 what the fuck that's retard. " your shift differential is 1.1499 repeating" because fuck your wage calculations

I worked there once. I've born an eternal grudge against them ever since.

lol u tk him 2da bar|?

"Amazon have the right to end the employment relationship at any time, with or without cause and with or without prior notice or warning"

And know that they have automated the process to check for performance and fire people, I'd say good luck to you and happy next 2 weeks max of employment

Probably tax reasons

Yeah it sucks. I'm only going to work here till the middle of June.

>And know that they have automated the process to check for performance and fire people, I'd say good luck to you and happy next 2 weeks max of employment
They actually said they won't care about performance for the first month

Have any people collapse on the job yet?

Everything I have got from amazon eu sarl has been fucking dud, why?

And I never get my fucking money back.
Also post pro tips on how to get free shit from amazon user

People have left mid shift/during lunch.

And no . Funniest thing shit is they have this shermanator looking fucker checking people going to the bathroom

And at precisely 1 month, you'll be fired ha. You know they're already feeding your stats to their algo.

theverge.com/2019/4/25/18516004/amazon-warehouse-fulfillment-centers-productivity-firing-terminations

Congrats on the job OP

About my timeline

Attached: p.png (1354x784, 869K)

No wonder theyre antiunion

Do you like working there?

Arnt they trying to do one day prime shipping. That place is gonna be a motherfucker to fill orders.

Just started

They're hiring like 30+ people a week, most leave

They already do one-day and even same-day delivery. And it's not like 2 days "shipping", it's one-day "delivery"

That’s what they want you to think