Obviously I have a bias but it just tears me apart to see what individuals become by their "homo"sexuality...

Obviously I have a bias but it just tears me apart to see what individuals become by their "homo"sexuality. I've seen the dangerous consequences of what happens to these people: drug addiction, suicide, people who are driven to commit acts of murder. And all those people, those who didn't make it through, in hell now for an eternal amount of time. Eternity is not something we can readily comprehend, unless you have done LSD and you know how time can just stretch out. Hell is a lot like that. So keep it in mind.

Attached: 1557386124953.jpg (500x500, 69K)

>Treats gay people badly
>"Look, they're comittinf suicide! I knew those faggots were mentally ill!"

lol u tk him 2da bar|?

God did not make you gay.

I used to suck some dude's dick all the time back in school and I turned out ok

Are you retarded? Everyone knows the great homo unicorn god blesses those who fuck their own sex/gender into the gracious glorious heaven and the heathens who deviate from their inherent natural homosexual desires are doomed to eternal torment in an everlasting hell.

Attached: download.jpg (367x550, 23K)

Not funny, consider the eternal consequences of your actions.

Funny? Have you considered the consequences of your actions?

I don't believe in God nor hell

Yes

You are a fool

God didn't make anyone you faggot.

And why is that?

So you understand the damage you're doing to yourself by your hetero behavior and habits? Don't you want to live in eternal bliss with the rest of us alongside the great homo unicorn god?

well you're gonna regret that when the all-loving god who created you decides to punish you for not following some old book and casts your eternal soul into a lake of fire! i don't care if he DID put your g-spot in your ass, you aren't supposed to ENJOY it! fuckin dummy!

Wrong

Rejecting god

Shut up fag

Fuck your god in his faggot ass

Attached: 1554722587186.png (500x522, 154K)

Ah, I see that you're not one of the chosen people who will be rewarded for eternity. Have fun being tormented eternally, I suppose. It's a shame ignorant heteros like you can't wake up and recognize your own depraved sinful nature.

Why does not believing in god make me a fool? I have read the bible in it's entirety (a feat not many Christians even share, apparently) and done plenty of thinking on the subject. I came to my own conclusion that I don't believe in the existence of this god.

Attached: 1554727891170.png (660x845, 1.27M)

nah your going to hell for being gay. come on, if you feel the urge just fuck your dog instead

You can reject God, that is why we have free will. But you are making a mistake.

>I've seen the dangerous consequences of what happens to these people: drug addiction, suicide, people who are driven to commit acts of murder.
Thank God straight folks never get addicted, never kill themselves, and never murder.

You have to be mentally ill to give so much of a shit about what others think about you that you kill yourself. Also, black people were treated a hell of a lot worse before civil rights than gays are treated now and blacks didn't kill themselves as much.

Gay people have the same rates of suicide and mental illness in countries where they're accepted. The problem is with them.

Attached: heterohyde.jpg (2448x3264, 766K)

Dentists have a higher suicide rate the gay people. So being a dentist must be a mental illness.

Being a dentist is a sin too...

There is no god you fucking retard, wake up and realize your a fucking sheep

Lol yeah because I choose to be harassed by retards like you. If it was really up to me I wouldn’t be gay

That was the most retarded statement I’ve heard out of anybody

Then choose not to be gay. Don't deny your agency

Yeah I'm gay. Never done any drugs, not even a cigarette. Drink alcohol maybe 3 times a year. Here gay pride parades. Hate the nonsensical neo-left degenerate movements, especially in the transgender community. Despise the pandering identity politics of the media and politicians. Disgusted by the plots to open western borders. The list goes on. My boyfriend is the same, and were faithful to one another. I can't help that I like guys. I'm not proud of our, nor am I ashamed of it. It just is.

Hate* gay pride parades. Damn phone.

Cute

Attached: tumblr_pcfgacYaur1v85h85o1_400.png (400x400, 68K)

So dont be gay. Fuck off.

fpbp

Attached: trompaPenice.jpg (1566x880, 227K)

What is cute?

Good for you. Why don't you go tell your fellow faggots to be better?

I have to stop other people from being gay

Yeah, well, that's just like, your opinion, man.

This

Attached: tumblr_m6oxvo3qJr1qe1v51o1_400.jpg (340x450, 43K)

>treat us like kings or we fuck up ourselves and our environment. Don't ever dare throw criticism or the call for self-reflection in our way.
I wonder if there ever will be a schism in the gay 'community' leading to the creation of a group waging a jihad against the self-destructive hedonism fags engage in.

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1[1].jpg (1000x908, 119K)