Only gay guys can be friends with women without having sex with them. Prove me wrong

Only gay guys can be friends with women without having sex with them. Prove me wrong.

Attached: 1557586924453m.jpg (1024x687, 104K)

You aint worg Op.

i'm friends with my sister

So I am suppost to have only one female friend/a gf/wife and thats it?

I came here only because of that sweet hairy pussy, but I do not agree with you Op.

sometimes you can meet a girl and develop a friendship that's like a brother sister relationship, where she gives you dating advice for the girls you're actually attracted to

True

I know a guy that has the same mind set as you Op, but at the same time he has a gf and loads of female friends...

kinda gay but i have an asexual friend whos female and we just chat about her ice skating and my relationships

asexuality is a meme, they claim to not have sexual desires toward one gender or the other, yet they still masturbate and they're all like "yeah, but like it's not sexual"

she doesn't masturbate at all, let alone have impure thoughts that i know of. Read her diary and been with her on holiday, basically more dry than sand

>being this insecure

Yike

>white people

and cucks

well damn i guess she really is that way. most of the people who claim that status are bs

shame as shes so fucking cute. knew a guy who tried to finger her and she cut him with a knife. should i post pics of her?

i am gay, but i still like fucking women, i just like to fuck too much to be totally straight

Pls user dont ask, post

You are completely correct, OP.

pic related, her.
uk? and got kik?

Attached: 38828283_1073171342836021_2866053250241527808_n.jpg (960x960, 101K)

except the woman is unfuckable

(yes, there are such cases, lol)

Confirmed, I have a very close female friend. While i value our friendship, The only reason were so close is because I think shes hot and I'd fuck her in an instant. If she was unattractive I'd have little interest in maintaining a friendship.

let me put it this way

i will never hang out with a female unless i am attracted to her. i would just find it boring and a waste of time.

Friend zoned

Agreed

yes i do, and irl

I have more female friends than male friends and i'm not interested in fucking any of them, (male btw)

Gay guys and beta orbiters with no confidence

Nah Im married, shes already expressed interest in me but I dont feel like getting divorced.

While I have slept with a good handful of my female friends, I'm friends with plenty girls who I'm not attracted to.
For example, one of my good friends is a fat southern girl while I'm a skinny artist guy. I'm too small for her to be attracted and she's too big for me to be attracted.

Disagree. I've been friends with plenty of women I wasn't trying to fuck. I've also been known to hatefuck women who were purely fuck buddies. Maybe you just suck

Well adjusted Straight men have no use for women they're not fucking. Op is correct.

>Well adjusted Straight men have no use for women they're not fuckin

Attached: images(12).jpg (300x168, 6K)

Well i am proof.
My case is: i have a girlfriend, she had some troubles with her mother and now can only have intimacy with people she absolutely knows and loves.
I myself am really fucking suspicious of everyone and everything also so it works out.
I kind of maintain contact with other girls and keep being friends with them even when they keep flirting and hinting at their willingness to go intimate.
Almost all of them know i have a girlfriend, most will do this BECAUSE they know.
Refusing their advances gives me the kind of thrill that no orgasm ever would. The best of all is that in doing that i can even keep the moral high ground.
What i'm saying is: you should choose one to keep, after that all women are snakes.
All their advances are cavalry charge.
All their smiles are crooked.
All their soft touches are poisonous.
All lewd thoughts are heresy.
Quit being a cuck for your imediate instincts.
Strangle the python that lives in your head.

Attached: leighton-an-athlete-wrestling-with-a-python-3.jpg (3202x2398, 1.2M)

Thus bringing the total amount of women in your life to zero?

nah, I have a few female friends no sex involved

but is noticeable they get a bit hurt when they are "dressed to kill" and I don't bat an eyelash

Kek

I guess OP wanted to say that while you can be friends with women you will never not lust after them if they are fairly attractive. He's right you know, I'd bone most of the women I'm friends with, no second thoughts.

That's most likely only because you don't have the option to fuck them.

she looks fucking insane

I'm friends with plenty of women and they won't have sex with me.
So much for your theory, OP.

>nb4 OP m oves the goalpost
I'm married. My friends are married. Their wives are cool people that I'm friends with and I have no intention of cucking my bros.

Also holy fuck if I wasn't looking directly at the pussy I'd have guessed OP's pic was a dude between that jaw and those hands.

Most is not ALL tho.

Would let her cut me / 10

Nah you are right, whenever I want a friendship with a woman is cause I have some sexual interest on her

Yea. I had a few of these as well.
One we ended up playing paint ball together and had a good duo thing going on, ended up fucking after having a falling out and massive argument. We are still friends.
All the others found a man and I haven't spoken to them since or hung out one on one. Once a girl finds a man they disappear.

My old paintball buddy hasnt hence why we still hang out. But I think that one time we fucked each others brains out got a lot of tension off our backs, this is why it's hard to maintain a platonic relationship I find, ther is always some sort of attraction.

Correction: gays and beta straight men

FYI homos will fuck your girl too, so dont get comfortable.

Yeah I've never understood just being friends with girls. I mean if a girl is even a little bit attractive all I want to do is fuck it, and if she's pig shit ugly I don't want to be seen with her because people will think she's my girlfriend.

ok but sauce?