Why do liberals loudly support illegal immigrants but don't say anything about the homeless population we have?

Why do liberals loudly support illegal immigrants but don't say anything about the homeless population we have?

Attached: IMG_20190420_231610.jpg (1273x873, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

houstonchronicle.com/news/politics/texas/amp/Mexican-national-pleads-guilty-to-illegal-voting-13228190.php
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/boarder
cnn.com/2019/05/01/business/marc-benioff-ucsf-donation-homeless-research-trnd/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Homeless don’t vote duh.

more dumb propaganda, get an honest job you scrubs

neither do illegal immigrants

>Why do stones float to the ceiling when I drop them?

They don't what are you even saying

They could if they had help amirite

if you repeat a lie enough it becomes the truth

Uhhh... they do?

Yet, look what happened with Reagan, there’s a reason why democrats are doubling down on open boarders

Check your facts, homie

houstonchronicle.com/news/politics/texas/amp/Mexican-national-pleads-guilty-to-illegal-voting-13228190.php

Conservatives care more about homeless than liberals? Do you actually believe this or are you just acting retarded?

dey want dem votes (ha ha see what I did there?)

How, exactly?

Attached: IMG_20190415_193355.jpg (1073x960, 234K)

>boarders
well huh, looky here

A better question would be...why do liberals continue to support the freedom for undocumented workers to enter the country when minimum wage laws and regulations don't apply to them?

>1 illegal immigrant voted so it must be a big problem!!

Well rep’s do give more to charity, and those charities help the poor.

now to find the other 2,999,999 that Trumpers claim voted
we had a Trumper vote twice in Texas so I guess that cancels the one illegal vote out

my professors in college offered extra credit if we voted and the non citizens in my class were very open about voting even though they couldn’t legally and were laughing about getting away with it

Most liberals don't support illegal immigration. They just feel it's immoral to lock innocent kids in cages with no plan to reunite them with their parents. And Trump is targeting LEGAL immigration such as asylum claims, which most liberals, moderates and conservatives with a conscience should have a problem with, given that the United States is a nation of immigrants.

Autocorrect faggot, grow up

Welp, they were the party of slaves

>church tithes
>lambos for kiddie fiddlers

that's not charity you sad dumb cunt

>defending phoneposters
>the cancer that killed Yea Forums

holy shit you're telling me your "autocorrect" changed "borders" to "boarders"
that's the stupidest fucking story I've heard since the last time I heard Trump talking

Why do faggots post cancerous bait threads on Yea Forums instead of killing themselves like they should?

yeah and you've got a girlfriend in Canada who's really hot

False argument. There are some who do, there are some that don't... just like conservatives.

It's the dumbing down of society. People are just plain stupid.

The homeless don't have a legal address so can't vote there's your answer

>they just feel it's immoral to lock innocent kids in cages
That's not happening.

>no plan to reunite them with their parents
Because human trafficking isn't a thing. Let's just put the kids with the MS-13 members. It'll be fine.

>the United States is a nation of immigrations
Since 1965.

>Trump is targeting legal immigration such as asylum claims
The caravan couldn't legally force their way through the border.

Get educated, faggot.

I have an immigrant wife with a green card and I don’t care about politics, just sharing a true story buddy

Notice how these threads didn't pop up for a few days when that pencil dicked retard cheated on his wife. Same idiots who make these threads were all over that

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/boarder

I'm a skateboarder, ok, and I often right to my friends about skateboarding and call them my boarders.

That is so gay

>don't say anything about the homeless population we have
Absolutely moronic, fuck off
cnn.com/2019/05/01/business/marc-benioff-ucsf-donation-homeless-research-trnd/index.html

Liberals seem to be the only people who care about other people other than themselves. Try again sweetie.

All Republicans do is complain about whatever fox news tells them to. And you guys would GLADLY bend over and let the government fuck you in the ass despite all your "anti-big government " bullshit

They just don't care about children being molested by gays.

Kinda like how you let your girlfriends nigger boyfriend fuck you in the ass

The catholic church is the most charitable organization in the world. Would you call them liberals?

.0001 % of gun owners commit crimes with their guns.
>we have a gun problem.

She's doing it the legal way

Since 1965? You're the one who needs to get educated, asshole. Where do you think the fucking COLONISTS came from? And shove your Trump MS-13 propaganda up your ass. The majority of parent immigrants aren't fucking MS-13 members.

This right here

Alot of them don't actually care about anything they just want to look good. For instance homeless shelter proposals that were paid for privately keep getting shut down in my very liberal city in California because the homeless shelter would be in an upscale neighborhood.

Immigrants never use stolen SSNs to get pasted e-verify either.

Kinda like how liberals only jump on board whatever the liberal media tells them to.
>ban straws in san fransisco. It saves ocean life. Even though America doesnt dump trash in the ocean anymore.

Airplanes are far safer than that. But when they crash, they kill a lot of people.

737 max 8 is grounded right now.

There's like 30,000 gun deaths per year.
What does the percentage of gun owners that commited them have to do with anything?
Also weird of you to pivot to a different topic when you know you're wrong, I'm not anti gun you faggot.

The colonists wanted religious freedom to practice their religion. If you followed a different religion they would often times kill you. Kind of like the muslisms. How well did it work out for the native Americans when a bunch of people came to their land and hand more babies than them.

expecting honest arguments from troll meme comrades....

Colonists didn't wipe out the native americans. It was expansionism and a concerted effort to make the buffalo extinct.

Illegals pay taxes but don’t get to cash out. They literally find social security

Take suicide in that number
Take police shootings out of that number

flying isn't a right
gun ownership is

>HURR DURR LET'S NOT SEPARATE KIDS FROM THE "PARENTS" BECAUSE IT HURTS MY FEE FEES
This is why you liberals are both snowflakes and retards. You get all butthurt when a foreign invader gets any hassle at all, then try to pass it off as "being moral". I assume you're that much of a cuck you'd let a random brown person just walk into your home.

we should start sending our homeless to these countrys where the immigrants come fro

There are over 300 million Americans now. Are you really that much of a coward that you think letting in a relatively small number of asylum seekers is going to wipe out the country? Immigration has been ongoing in America for centuries, and it's been a key part of our success. Google, Apple and Tesla were all founded by people from immigrant families.

Some people actually have a moral code, believe it or not. If you are ok with the government taking kids from their families with no plan to reunite them - - even after they're deported - - then you're an immoral asshole.

I have a moral code. Being a gigantic faggot isn't part of it.

it seems like being a gigantic faggot is all you have

most of those kids don't even belong to the "parents". they're there to drum up sympathy by retards such as yourself in an attempt to keep the paying illegals here.

>Immigration has been ongoing in America for centuries.
Yeah no, since 1965. The whites from Europe are reasonable as the US was started by Europeans. The degenerates who come now should fuck off.

There is no right or wrong dumb fuck. Is nature equal? Is the hawk and mice equal? Is it wrong the hawk kills the mouse? There is no "morality" everything is objective. Being the liberal cuck you are with the nigger dick in your ass you should understand that. Fag

I'm guessing you're the hawk?

Liberals discuss homelessness and other issues. You are cherry picking and saying bullshit.

Yes they do, thats just a story dumbasses are pushing so you retards don't have to feel bad about the policy.

Stop deciding what your opposition says and does not say. Liberals have always been in favour of public housing and support for the homeless you dumb asshole.

except i wouldn't "feel bad" about the policy. if the kids really do belong to them, they're better off being stripped away from their criminal parents.

Kill yourself. AOC is more intelligent than your entire family line combined.

Why can't Republican subhumans ever make their arguments without fucking LYING? Oh right, because without bullshit lies, they don't have ANYTHING to convince you they're worth the oxygen they steal.

Yeah but you're obviously a sociopath and society would be better off without you.

Good to know. We'll begin implementing the process of taking Retardican evangelical and baptist families who homeschool and brainwash their crotchspawn's children away from them and giving them to qualified parents immediately.

because those are white people living on the street. Liberals don't care about whites

Attached: 1557438544511.png (454x685, 122K)

The homeless have poor voter turnouts, same reason Republicans don't say anything about them.

Attached: 1553750350814.jpg (552x510, 249K)

Because some of those homeless people are white.

Oh. This thread again.

Attached: 1550433901244.jpg (720x861, 40K)

They support illegals for places they hold no power in. Did you see the kvetching when Trump said “alright we’ll just ship them to sanctuary states”? The clutched their pearls so hard their knuckles cracked

good luck. i'm not an illegal, criminal parent, but i'd love to see you personally try.

Homeless are not willing to work or participate meanwhile Jose trecked a desert and 500 miles on foot to build my retaining wall for $19 an hour. I'd trade every last one of those fat redstate bible belters costing the blue states federal welfare in exchange for a guy who bled his feet to ribbons just for the chance to work.

Why do liberals do anything?
Emotion is the enemy of rational thought

Conservatives do care more about the homeless.

>Homeless are not willing to work or participate
Master bait. Have a you

why do russian bots and shitposters from /pol/ post the same fucking thread every day?

Attached: images.png (211x239, 8K)

They do though. The libs want to expand the social safety net so people don't fall into homelessness in the first place.

Muh /pol/ boogeyman

Because jews only pretend to care about things and people in order to get themselves into positions of power, which they then abuse in order to hurt as many people as possible.

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

Attached: i9u0qd7jxcj21.jpg (720x703, 52K)

We do, shitposter.

Please keep that in mind the next time Trumpanzee subhumans are shouting

"muh murdering babies! BOO HOO HOO Christianity must be taught in schools! BOO HOO HOO Gays are evil and going to hell! BOO HOO HOO muh gunz!"