HAHA! PROJARED cheated on his wife!!

HAHA! PROJARED cheated on his wife!!

Attached: B65578FD-AC03-4523-82AB-445E3655AE16.jpg (1200x675, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did you see the scat cp video with him holly and his underage fans?

No and never heard of that lie yet

It's real

bull

real

Idiot had 24x7 access to a pussy. Ruined the access to the pussy. Now he will lose half his money. lol

it is real I saw it

Proof or didn’t happen

this is before they start pooping. can't post the rest because it's cp.

Attached: 15576542563499.jpg (1812x1725, 767K)

Then post it faggot

Still not valid proof. Could be your average leaked sex tape. Post a pic face of the alleged cp

it was posted earlier im not posting it cuz it's cp

Nice butt I would love to slam on that everyday

That’s point and shoot picture and NOT FROM VIDEO. You’re liar

they took pictures too but that's how the video starts. I don't want to post screens from the actual vid because it's fucked up

Still don’t believe it

That’s how rumors starts.

it was posted a few times the past couple days, might be able to get it again

Got proof of the video like an article or someone talking about it at least?

Don't share it. Also stop telling people you have it.

>fucked up
its just scat, there is worse shit out there

HAHA! HE'S not gay and you're mad he won't let you suck him off!!

Who has hollys nudes that heidi posted though?

she didn't post any. there are no holly nudes.

Still waiting for Hedi/Holly nudes

it involves his underage fans

There's only one aoc thread up. You're slacking

How does he go from fucking a hot Zelda cosplaying chick to a fucking dyke. She's so ugly. Fucking downgrade of a lifetime.

Marriage isn't 24/7 pussy. Not by a longshot.

If there is one thing that's true in this thread, it's this.

I agree. Crazy idiots making up CP allegations with no proof

Who this?

If there was a rape allegation people would believe it with zero proof. Try again, but go that route.

It sickens me that people would try to defend this rat fucker when that scat video exists

Proof plz

Tons of proof has been posted, I even saw it myself.

>Tfw this many projared cucks deny the video and try to defend him because they can't except the man he really is.

Boy summer sure did start early.

Attached: 1555293498632.jpg (552x446, 49K)

I can't believe so many newfags on this board didn't see the video that leaked ON THIS VERY BOARD. This is what Yea Forums has become...

Doesn’t exist. Pics or it didn’t happen faggot

let ebin we say there is poop video but there isn't for teh epic lulz! haha!

pics have already been posted.

Attached: 1557654256349.jpg (2588x2464, 1.8M)

Fake image. The girl in the videos and his wife have different earlobes.

You’re so pathetic. Kill yourself.

Jews hired by ProJared spotted

Jared did nothing wrong

Honestly I'm a jew hired by him because your dumbass believes the first thing you see. Kill yourself.

no they are saying it is a video and there is pooping
post that

Again, just say it's rape. LITERALLY NO ONE will dare question the allegation.Guys rep will be ruined even if he's innocent.

proof that jews are denying the existence of the very REAL video.

Send vid or bullshit

Read this

bump

Attached: 2019-05-12_1943.png (397x148, 29K)

kek

Attached: 1557630311470.jpg (1254x640, 206K)

Attached: meatcolor.png (1920x1080, 1.11M)

Nice photoshop.

How old is "underage"

it's not photoshop

thanks

your not welcome nigger

There IS. NO. SCAT. VIDEO.

The images that were known to have been sent to fans were suggestive but still barely PG-13. No nudes. No genitals. No shit.

The "scat video" is a forced as fuck meme. to this point, no such thing has surfaced or been posted or even screenshot. Some retarded troll posted a staged photo trying to pretend it was a screenshot, but it was quickly disproven. (the image post I replied to is that image) The fact that the ones orchestrating this went so far as to try to stage a screenshot of it should tell you all you need to know about it.

The facts:
Jared cheated. People do that, it sucks, but ultimately that's their problem. They're getting divorced, which was apparently in the works already.

That's the long and short of the whole thing. There are 5 threads about this right now and all of them are the same fucking OP shitposting.

This is a photo, not a screenshot. No stamp. No artifacting. White balance in effect.

Kek

Read it. Actually a couple guys in that thread have proven the whole thing is a bullshit hoax and the OP is a samefag shill.

there is a scat video.

At the beginning of the video that picture pops up.

it's actually real, I saw it when it got posted a couple days ago.

Jesus, look at the size of his nose.

That's not how video capture works.

check 8 chins for the scat vid

the image was included in the folder, retard. You would know this if you could decrypt and weren't a jew newfag.

Go on...

dont spoonfeed Yea Forumsro I like laughing at these fags that say it isn't real when it clearly is real.

*sigh*
Look, fucktard. Decryption is a process that occurs on local files and folders. It requires one or two algorithmically linked keys that CANNOT BE MANIPULATED THROUGH HTML, meaning it is impossible for you or anyone to view encrypted content from a standard online server connection.

You'd have to either have hacker-level access to a computer that has the file to manipulate it in a way to decrypt it or you'd have to download the files to your own computer from a posted source then do something to open it (again, without the key or keys) there.

So STOP YOUR FUCKING LYING AND SHITPOSTING ALREADY. You suck at it and all you're doing is annoying everyone.

confirmed newfag that doesn't know what he's talking about

Actually that's wrong.

Hey retard, one of your threads just 404'd. better go start a new one!

I didn't make any threads.

Rrrrrriiiiiiight.

stfu nigger lover

Jared stop posting in these threads, we've all seen the video, you can't deny yourself out of your inevitable prison sentence

I know that dude

soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone

I don't think Jared would know about file encryption and decryption methods. It's not his area of expertise. It is, however, mine, and that post is correct.
>we've all seen
Literally no one has seen. You're the most embarrassingly obvious samefag in the history of this site.

someone else encrypted it and it that guy is wrong