He did it for you!

He did it for you!

Attached: Screenshot_20190503-180142~2.png (746x970, 290K)

I know, but I think he went about it the wrong way. He was responsible for NZ to the rethink gun laws and their prime minister to start acting like a pushover cuck. He may have culled some mudslimes, but he made the world hate white people.

lol u tk him 2da bar|?

>Posts picture of mass shooter
I want to guess you're between 13-16, white, come from an upper-middle class family?

telepathy maybe?

Nope but nice try.

Let me try and guess you. Are you a repressed tranny faggot on HRT who browses /r9k/ and /adv/ all day long?

>406▶
>
lol u tk him 2da bar|?

everyday when I wake up I say Thank you Brenton God bless you

bless him

imagine saying this unironically.. like how much of a serious waste of life do you have to be before you just kill yourself?

Wow! Le EDGE! So EDGY! You're probably not a 35 year old virgin neckbeard fedora tipper at all!

Thanks Brenton

Attached: Brenton Tarrant.jpg (700x803, 128K)

He did what an Hero...?

No wait he wasn't enough Hero for that!!!!

Shooting Unarmed ppl jeeez what are you guys Worship next a Guy who´s ripping Grass out of the Lawn

No. He did it for himself. Murderers are always selfish.

Ty brenton for your sacrifice

Attached: Brenton Tarrant).png (589x459, 416K)

It was good and bad. Good that he killed a bunch of muslims.

Bad that he did it alone, if he was in a militia the whole thing would have been good.

Then...don’t wake up tomorrow, you useless piece of shit

He did it so that we would subscribe to pewds

Attached: Brenton Tarrant (16).jpg (1406x1080, 171K)

>799588158
>describes the average person
>thinks hes some kinda pysch profiler

Please kill yourself

Uh, no. It wouldn’t.

Thats a micro aggression, we dont do that here.

Attached: Tarrant Chan.jpg (673x1024, 82K)

The best part was when he ran over the bitch after headshoting her

Attached: Brento.png (1000x1000, 443K)

kys faggot

What was your favorite part user-kun?

Attached: 1232223.png (500x958, 360K)

when he got tackled like a bitch

He fucked up NZ gun laws like an asshole. Not many people are thanking him. Pointless, really.

Good goy

He got tackled? More like he body blocked one of those sand niggers from running out the door.

Attached: nfdkja.jpg (1024x1092, 430K)

When you repeat something multiple times, people will eventually believe it - Adolf Hitler

Phd in ART & Political Science
Chancellor of Germany
Leftist

SJW nazi’s, you will not exterminate the white race. I do not hate my race, and never will! I am not privellaged, I work hard and others notice my efforts.

Adolf hitler failed art school due to racism, nepotizm and greed from a jew run country and he took it out on the world.

Self deprecating white converted jew SJW’s have followed in his footsteps from feeling opressed. The resemblance is uncanny right? The amount of millenials with liberal-art degrees being the ones to adopt the lefts ideologies, right?

They share a common interest and that is ART.

Aryan
Right-wing
Termination

God bless Brenton Tarrant, a true hero whitepilling the world and the tolerant society. I am proud to be white! It is OK to be white!

Attached: D3A02102-3FBE-4B4C-BA16-E71A4BC25EC1.jpg (1190x1390, 283K)

Attached: fromto.jpg (1079x849, 150K)