Honestly, give me ONE thing that console has over PC

honestly, give me ONE thing that console has over PC

Attached: 4e84967ef18c9b42e543b58c836d73ef.1600.jpg (1149x1149, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=80CNEM_RRtM
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4MLwgvZwn0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cheaper, good enough for most people I guess?

Easier to use

>cheaper
no

portability and easy/quick set up

Why do you need 8 cores for gaming?

You're not tempted to press the tilde key and use the in-game console to cheat

>why do you need more than 2 horse power for a car

Attached: retard44.png (411x394, 222K)

the users are slightly less annoying than pc fags

Streaming? Video Editing?

About 1/10 the price to play fucking games.

that sounds like a personal problem chief

exclusives

no

>being this retarded
steam has endless sales upon sales. i have over 200 games and if i even had that choice for decent console games, i would have spent way fucking more than i did on steam
like 3 good ones per console? oh boy. and xblox almost always ends up on pc eventually anyway except maybe 1 or 2 which are shit anyway.

it’s simpler plug and play gaming

PC has exlcusives... like a lot more than console does... and most console exclusives from current gen can be played on PC...

not to mention console forces you to pay to be able to play with your friends/online

Attached: retard4.jpg (616x750, 113K)

A switch and a 1080p TV is cheaper than a decent Ryzen build with screen

lmao no

Apples & oranges user, try again.

>a switch
nigger what? with all 2 games worth a fuck on that console?

Attached: oh shit nigger.jpg (366x380, 19K)

true

>post the correct answer
>errybuh mad
: )

This, it’s sole purpose is games (if you only want games)

you're fucking retarded

Not well.

>not understanding how power = power
just because you're 2d retarded doesn't mean you can claim it's apples to oranges. you get more power because you can use more power. you fucking idiot lmao. it's about pushing limits. literally verbatim the argument made

Attached: retard2.jpg (573x572, 117K)

i like games to work pretty. i also like to have many programs open at once with no lag.

Exclusively allowed to play gtaV 2 years after console players had it.

It's not the games dipshit. It's the console. Even a basic gaming computer will cost you at least about $1,000, and a higher-end one will cost you at least triple that. Fuck that just go buy a fucking car and experience real life instead.

>multiplayer
Retard

hey dumbfuck, GTA V was also delayed on next gen consoles

>not understanding a fallacy in his argument.

And you reply with a rant that jist compunds the problem.

>a basic computer can outlast 2 console gen
>price evening out
you want to continue showing how retarded you are, bro? lol

Attached: getfucked.png (397x393, 176K)

are you fucking braindead you autistic twit? A gaming PC that will OUTPERFORM a current gen console can be built for $400 - $500

Not on 360.. did you have a point mr “exclusive”?

what is your problem retard? you saying console doesn't make you pay? even the switch does now

Attached: retard.jpg (349x642, 40K)

next gen consoles fucking retard

>i'm 2d retarded and can't understand arguments even when explained
>HHHUeueeerrRRrrrRRRrrrRrRRRRr CoNsOlE

Attached: face cat.jpg (735x688, 58K)

really? when did mp get released for gta5? a year after? oh..but...that doesn't count in your simple mind..does it?

Attached: lmao monkeys.jpg (960x639, 77K)

comfort. After a long day of work (for you incel neet spergs that's something you do out of the house in exchange for currency) I like to kick back and play vidya by operating the controller with my huge cock. Hahah lls kek finna yall wh*teboi computer faggots are hunched over yakll keyboards jakkin off 2 gay shit haha

>ITT: PC fags raging because they don’t get Red Dead 2

Keep spending $60 a game while the PC master race gets them for $15 on a steam sale and runs them in higher resolution, better graphics, better framerates, a better online community, mods, etc.

You spend a lot more up front for a PC, and then enjoy the next 5 years of running circles around consoles while paying 1/4th of the price for games.

are you too fucking autistic to realize that PC has support for literally ever console ever made

oh, i'm sorry, some of them need adapters, that might be too much for you

>PC still doesn't have Red Dead Redemption
>PC still doesn't have Condemned 2
>PC still doesn't have God of War 1 - 3
>PC still doesn't have The Last of Us

>dumb nigger opinions aren't valid outside of who has the most fire records this year nigga
a game literally no one mentioned or gives a shit about
rockstar has BEEN dead since gta5..let it go, bro

Attached: jewsssss.jpg (1582x1627, 659K)

peripheral designers that aren't high off their asses

>condemned 2
OOOO NOOOO NOT CONDEMNED 2!!!!!11!!!!11

Attached: lmao dogs.jpg (480x336, 44K)

PC lets you use virtually any controller, including Xbox / PS4 / Switch. Your console lets you use one.

Part of me is glad that idiots stick to consoles -- it makes the PC community better.

>no one gives a shit about RD2
bruh

kek

>using retarded nigger lingo
confirmed underage. is it summer already? fuck man

Attached: really.jpg (716x717, 45K)

that's great
I don't fucking care because I'm not 12

>Not wanting to beat hobos to death in 2019

Attached: smile.jpg (321x321, 34K)

This
Consoles are cheaper than pcs.

and before you go full retard, understand that most people will not go to newegg or wherever the hell you get your parts and build it.

Its buying a console or buying a prebuilt pc and the labour/markup involved in it.

Except for the fact that PC communities do nothing but shit all over everything because they're stupid niggers

>i don't care except to tell you guys how much i don't care just to prove how much i don't care because i'm not 12, i'm 11

Attached: lmao3.jpg (500x750, 92K)

Everyone is using the same basic and debunked arguments. The only real advantage that the console platform has over PC is that there are more games with splitscreen on console.

>actually making the argument about being cheaper and not the reality that you're too LAZY to learn the completely easy ability of building a computer

Attached: face bird9.png (1248x936, 1.41M)

>makes retarded statement
>gets called out
>calls me underage nigger
kek
>neckbeard confirmed

not even true. we are talking current gen not n64 here, negro. there are way more split screen on pc now, than console now.

Attached: wrong3.jpg (500x585, 24K)

nor does xbox.
ill also state that fps and rts games are natural on pc. sure you can buy a mouse keyboard setup for your console but i've grown up to distrust 3rd party controllers.
loser takes the madcatz

This is a good thing. The prohibitive cost or expertise required to purchase or build a good PC keep the plebs on consoles.

yea have fun spending six hours setting all that stupid shit up and finding adapters and drivers and tweaking various settings while i just plug in my ps4 and get right to enjoying myself

Fuck next Gen consoles retard, they’re all trash.

>implying any one who uses the word bruh has anything worth listening to
you can buy into the kike nigger push all you want nigger lover, fact of the matter is you sound retarded as fuck.

Attached: jewish people.png (152x254, 47K)

Just because you aren't smart enough to build a good PC in 6 hours that will destroy consoles for 5+ years doesn't mean the rest of us don't see the value.

Do none of you mongs realise you can just play on and enjoy both like a functioning human being

thats mostly pc newfags and people that circlejerk to the ''pcmasterrace'' shit. I used to shit on ps4 users but i now get that they mainly use it because its cheap and simple, not because they care about specs and thingd like that.

>Xbox doesn't have Red Dead Redemption

Attached: xcox.jpg (575x800, 243K)

fucking lazy ass, you literally just plug in the controller into a fucking usb adapter and plug the usb adapter into your PC. Takes 30 fucking seconds.

hmm I'm not narrow-minded, you're socially awkward

>literally takes 20 minutes for parts and an hour MAYBE 2 on your first build
HuuRRrr HaVE fUn WiTh THaT NecKBeARd

Attached: face cat country.jpg (1125x700, 101K)

>nigger lover
what the fuck does that have to do with Console vs PC, let me know when you find your way out your moms basement

how the fuck did 3 people get baited by this shit...

>Xbox doesn't have Condemned 2

Attached: condemned 2.jpg (215x304, 21K)

rdr2*
that was my fav though

>if I say debunked everyone will listen to me.

Fucking degenerates, go ahead play on your $700 virgin machine kek, i bet you faggots are fat as fuck too

Yes

Xbox has RDR2 as well, you high or something?

no it's ignorant dickheads abusing people because they think doing enough wrong that you can't label it is clever
consoles stuff is all on youtube so it doesn't matter

Mobile is better

Remember late summer nights you played with friends on your xbox or playstation?

yeah bro i bet you get laid daily
you're on Yea Forums you fucking dumbass, you're also a fatass virgin

My PC was about $2800, and I can probably OHP more than you weigh, lil bitch :)

condemning you to play that piece of shit all your life

no, but i do remember late summer nights with friends on PC ;)

oooo wow you can play fortnite sorry but that must be a hardcore gaming machine

>folks, we are witnessing a live triggered console fanboy

>$2800
if you dont have a monitor with more than 60hz or with higher res than 1080p youre fucking retarded mate

>inb4 gtx 660ti

i’m literally replying from my pc and i play both and enjoy both, the point is fucking fortnite isn’t exactly a test of gaming strength

You mean the system they built too well after years of red rings? The one that dethroned ps2 as best seller?

>Piece of shit
>Gives you one of the best FPS melee experiences
>Let's you gruesomely bludgeon thugs in alleys
Honestly, practice mode is the most fun thing.
Just kick back, and beat the shit out of hobos.
I love it. Can't go wrong with that.

consolefag
>buy game
>put it into the console
>start playing
>profit
pcfag
>buy digital version of a game on steam
>spend 6 hours downloading the game over your computer's shit internet connection
>launch game
>game crashes on launch for unknown reasons,
>spend two hours and one minute troubleshooting and reading support/ community forums for a fix
>request refund from steam
>have to dispute the refund because apparently the program was "running" for more than two hrs in the background even though it had crashed
>get the refund but steam support warns this is the last time
>wait two business days for money to be refunded
>buy another game
>this one runs but it's lagging and graphics look fucked even though you bought an expensive, high end pc
>spend another hour tweaking graphics card and display settings
>spend 3 hours manually mapping all the keys to a usb controller
>game still runs/ looks like shit in a bucket
>rage and kill self

Attached: 1557534760670.jpg (800x800, 118K)

>Easier to use
>Cheaper to start with
>Portability
>Less technical problems in long run
>Exclusives(sadly)
Still PC > Console
But patrician is PC + Console

Attached: 1553658578261.png (1000x800, 44K)

i guessed you missed the point

you are one of the most autistic people I have seen on this website in a long time

bro, how fucking stupid are you? Internet connection and download speed has nothing to do with the platform youre using

slightly exaggerated but kek anyway

user, I agree wholeheartedly.

pcfags btfo.... ouch that has to sting

the way you write.. tell me.. are you below 18? you have to be.

>not cheaper tho

no i guess you did

Was that really the best example you could find? Even my mobile can run fortnite.

Ehm...
Ehm...
Ehm...
Wel...
Ehm...
A fucking retard could use a console
Ehm...
There's just a single thing to advertise so even niglets would recognise the marketing

Yeah, I don't know..

'Portability'

Get a fucking laptop faggot

most gaming laptops have garbage monitors, cant live with that

ok so buy one that isnt shit
retard

Then buy a decent one idiot, a console doesn't have a monitor at all

You know, games not running well or not at all and missing features is caused by shitty developers, not PCs.

im not defending consoles, i did buy the laptop with the best screen possible (Huawei matebook x pro). Im just saying that like 90% of them have thick bezeled garbage

>spent 3 hours trying to get gauntlet legends to work
>still doesn't work
>has weird seizure effect on floor and half the textures aren't combined
>kind of like it & didn't have to play game

As someone who plays on both all the time, pc is fucking beyond better. 30 fps doesnt fucking cut it

literally none of those things are true for pc if you have decent hardware and half a brain. atleast in 2019.

>Huawei matebook x pro
that laptop is fucking garbage and you wated your money
why would you even buy a laptop
build a fucking desktop

agree pc is better but i still enjoy both

nigga this is my setup, if you dont believe me i got proof

Attached: 5nxus0dzf8b21.jpg (4032x3024, 772K)

>wireless mouse
>true gamer

No it can't. The graphics processing is always dogshit. People claim this, but they never deliver on it in real life.

A console remains capable of running whatever game is released for it during it's lifetime at max specs for said console. With a PC you have to upgrade your parts in order to keep up with the superior graphics that comes with PC (If you want max settings) And they only get even more impressive as each year passes. Not to mention...A Pc will encounter far more errors than a console will; and will also collect more dust within itself. Some people just prefer the simplicity and convenience of a games console over the complexity of PCs. I own a PC and a PS4. But I've only got a peasant 1050ti...So I tend to game more on my Ps4.

I can easily hook up a console and tv in my truck, pc is bulky and impractical.

Attached: FF21E8EB-01F5-4709-AD78-85E99CA86A38.jpg (300x168, 9K)

price/performance

it broke, im using a zowie ZA13 now.

>$2800

you either got scammed, were too dumb to build your own pc oooor you've got completely overkill hardware which is completely unnecessary because its gonna be outdated in a few years anyway

either way, that is too much money if you know what you're doing

effective paper weights

Times have changed, there are pretty good wireless mouses for gaming nowadays.

At least you called it a setup not a battle station.

>yeah bro the 2080 Ti that he probably has in a build that costs that much is gonna be outdated and obsolete in a couple years
you're fucking autistic

I suppose if you have a small fortune lying around, that's fine. There aren't enough decent games worth buying, so the concern over spending too much on games is complete bullshit. It's the device running the games that's going to cost you an arm and a leg if you buy a computer. Just to get basic performance it's going to cost you around $1,000 and anyone saying otherwise is a lying stupid piece of shit. I'm honestly considering getting a console because computers are just too goddamn expensive.

>max settings on a console

it got like 5k upvotes at r/battlestations, admins perm banned from reddit for harassment now lmao

you're literally fucking retarded
here's a $500 PC that outperforms current gen consoles
cheers mate

I just play app games on my iPad Pro and don’t give any fucks about pc or console, it is fun to watch you guys argue about something you all love though.

You can pick up a Ps4 Pro for about £350..You couldn't even get a prebuilt gaming PC with the same capabilities as the Pro for Gaming at £350..Let alone a GPU.

the 120hz screen must be fucking amazing

Attached: majorBrainlet.jpg (500x500, 41K)

prebuilts are overpriced scams you lazy fuckwit.
also that's strange because I bought my current GTX 1050 used off ebay for $70

this isnt 2004 where wireless could barely get 600dpi and would run out in 45 minutes.

only retards buy a 2080 ti, that's completely overkill lel

No it doesn't. These setups are always as streamlined as humanly possible and are always missing shit like a basic optical drive, so you literally can't even use physical media with them.

well i mean for almost $3k, fuck it why not

a gtx 1050 isnt playing 4k doe so saying that was completely pointless.

PC requires things like gaming mouse gaming keyboard mouse pad PC monitor PC speakers PC headset and windows software which all these things add up to usually almost as much as the console itself

not if you want 4k 144hz with 60fps+

I've been a PC gamer for ~4 years now and haven't once used the optical drive on my PC.

Prebuilts are infinitely cheaper than doing so yourself. Windows 7 alone costs like three or four hundred dollars.

>inb4 hurr just bootleg until it implodes hurr

>£350..Let alone a GPU.

While I typically am a big fan of PC gaming, using your PC to play games on a TV currently has some major flaws for most games. Typically I want to be able to have a game full screen borderless windowed on my TV while my monitor is free to do anything else at the same time. Windows is still TERRIBLE with multi monitor support in that regard. Most games won't launch on a screen that's not the primary display so you switch the TV to the primary display to launch the games and that moves all your other shit onto the TV which is soo annoying. Then many games don't support borderless window mode so the TV opening a full screen game makes it where you can't do anything on your PC without minimizing the game.

Now some newer emulators actually handle this all perfectly. For example PCSX2 and Retroarch work amazing for playing on TV and keeping regular monitor free to do whatever else. It's just most regular games and Windows itself which generally is terrible for this.

So why do I bring this issue up in regards to console vs PC? Because if I was just playing the game on a console instead, I could easily just have the game running on my console on my TV and have complete control of my PC for browsing the internet and everything else still. If Windows ever improves this to have perfect compatibility for every game then consoles have no reason to exist for me anymore.

It is gorgeous but it’s also not cheap, I use it for a side business so it suits my needs.

That's why I said "For said console" Meaning that the Console is able to run the game at the best settings it's capable of.....Duh.

I said
>Cheaper to start with
Current gen console + current gen AAA game vs PC + current gen AAA game.
>"But you can buy the parts and assemble it yourself!!!"
Nigga like everyone wants to do that. Building your own car from parts is cheaper than buying a ready to drive one, but like you are gonna do that if you aren't familiar with one.
So with PC to be as cheap to start with
>Go online and pick right parts
>Do you want windows or can you into linux? Pay for Windows if you choose that or yarr harr, I don't care
>Wait 2 days - 2 weeks for parts to come
>Parts come, time to build your pc
>After 1-2 hours of wrestling, time to install OS
>Wait another 1-2 hours
>Million updates/packages to download
>Restart PC
>Installing updates
>Time to install new drivers
>Install drivers for 15 minutes
>Time to buy the game from online from cheapest source
>Some steam key, time to install steam
>Installed steam, time to install 50gb unoptimized mess
>Installed
>Launch game and wish to whatever deity you believe in that the game works on your hardware properly
And on Console
>Go to store
>Buy Switch bundle
>Buy TV if you don't have one
>Go home
>Make profile
>System update
>Put game in
>Maybe another update
>Launch game and play

Its just easier.
Still I use PC more as I browse tubes and make music

Attached: 1557438097773.jpg (640x622, 77K)

Could you not walk anymore because you stood up with your friend without being able to sit anywhere and just calling in sick in work just because it was too awesome? Did you sit right next to him looking at the screen and playing on the same console? Yes it is awesome to have lan parties but playing with 2 or 4 people on one screen was worse but it felt better because you did it with friends. Its one of those feelings that would probably even stop you from committing suicide just by remembering that. Sadly stuff like that also gets destroyed when for example one of your friends can't play anymore or just straight up died because nothing else would hinder him to play with us and it was the only thing that would ever stop him. You also can't just replace them on console and PC. It is just different in a worse and better way to do it on console. It won't even get better when you do it with your loved ones like for example when I play halo with my wife on xbox it is not like the old times but still awesome. We bought it just for that purpose and we want our children to so the same.

I'm looking to replace my 980Ti / 5820K build with AMD parts later this year after after the new CPUs and GPUs come out, am I retarded?

well i mean if you want the best GPU on the market then you want a 2080ti with the RTX cards you simply buy one above it with GTX (RTX 2080 just get a 1080 ti you want a 2060 get a 1070 you want a 2070 get the 1070 ti obviously meaning if youre going to buy any of them the 2080ti is the only logical one cause its a monster.

1050 ti is shit. You can literally see the frames moving when you're playing a game. So trying to say that you can make a great computer using a shit graphics card like a 1050 ti is just one of the many ways PCunts lie to try to convince everyone that PCs are cheaper and better when they're neither.

Clawgrip on the PS4 controller is boss, especially for souls games and sekiro, which is basically all I play. I bought them on PC, but the PS4 controller sucks on PC, no matter how I set it up or calibrate it, feels sticky and delayed and like shit.

I own dks3 and sekiro on both PS4 and PC, never play either on PC. PS4 feels slippery smooth. PC feels like sludge. And no it's not the framerate, it's the shitty controller support that steam has.

which is typically medium settings
or maybe high but at 30fps

Damn... /Thread i guess

You have a small brain and it leaks when you sleep at night. Anyone who can't see the purpose of an optical drive does not deserve to have a machine.

Make PC technology live in a permanent downgrade

Attached: 1556891773983.gif (340x284, 2M)

Nobody uses the optical drive anymore except to install Windows you retard, and you can do that with a flash drive.

who the fuck uses CD's

Attached: 8orcayxgv1s11.png (600x374, 344K)

please tell me
what PC game have you played in the past 4 years that was on a disc
...i'm waiting

I've never had that problem on my PS4 though. I also get to play what are most of the greatest games of this generation, like bloodborne and god of war and horizon zero dawn...

Consolefag here, I hate the next gen systems and am considered a retro gamer (grew up with Atari,nes,arcades etc..) I’m not a very tech savvy individual and my friends keep bugging me about steam, how hard is it to get all of it set up? (Mostly 8-16bit games.)

games that we can also play on PC with PS Now
gg

>
Yea i bet your $2800 computer gets all the pussy wet lol

Diablo 2

you literally just make an account, go to the store, buy a game, download said game, play it.
it's easy dw

>I also get to play what are most of the greatest games of this generation, like bloodborne

This. PC fags will never play one of the greatest games of all time. They'll never know that they missed out on one of the biggest parties of the generation. Along with the fact they have to fight with their PC's to get shit to run properly and can only hope for stability, I cant help but to wonder this is the reason they lash out at console fags.

you missed the point retard

imagine spending 3000 on a decent rig just to shitpost and watch porn
YIKES!

where did this misconception come from
why does every console gamer think that PC gamers wake up and then spend their entire day trying to launch a game

PCfags ALWAYS misrepresent how complicated and expensive PCS are. They always try to make them sound like they're cheap and easy to understand, but not a goddamn thing on personal computers is standardized, so you have to know every metric of every single company that makes every single piece of hardware. And anyone who says you don't is a lying sack of shit. And they're expensive as hell. They try to make up for this by claiming that they're more powerful, but nigger it doesn't fucking matter if you're paying as much as for a fucking car to play a goddamn video game because if you don't have that money you're not playing ANY games if you have to resort to a car priced machine to play them.

I’ve got a huge CD collection from back in the day and I rip and burn cds for people all the time. Yes most cars still have CD players.

imagine spending $500 on a PC and having it outperform a console
YIKES!

i switched to 2600x from i5 4690k. sure the i5 got higher single core but damn, everything on my computer is fuckin smooth now. i dont do any cpu heavy stuff that requires many cores but theres a huuuuge difference in the flow in csgo, wow and fortnite. bang for buck AMD whops intels ass nowdays, fuck all the intel fanboys i will stay with AMD for the next years

If shit like this keeps up we'll start having mortgages for computers. They need to stop fucking with the technology and start lowering the goddamn price of these pieces of shit.

i mean you say that but alot of pc cases are literally being built without the option of putting a drive in. The phantek p400 has got blinding reviews and praises for the price and features, not one person has mention the lack of optical drive functionality.

I think saying medium settings is a bit unfair. Spider Man is way better than medium; and even Red Dead Redemption. Also I think 30fps on a console is much bearable and less noticeable than 30fps on PC.

That shit is a cloud streaming service, a windowed fucking app without any of the games optimized for PS4. People use it on PS4 too to play PS3 and PS2 games, it sucks ass.

Then you have a specialized need for it. I don't know anyone who doesn't pirate their music now.

building a PC literally takes an hour or two and a PC that will outperform current gen consoles can be built for $500. you're just lazy. i literally built my first PC by watching a youtube tutorial

30fps is 30fps, it doesnt look better or worse on a different platform

you gotta understand its not the worlds fault for you being sentimental about disc, move along with the world where disc are dead. literally the reason block buster died and HMV

me too, its not even building, its putting it together. I did when i was 13 after watching youtube tutorials on repeat

Because everytime I go to discord or reddit all regarding any topic to PC games all I hear is fucking people bitching and trying to troubleshoot shit.

>dude like who has a disc anywhere in their house LMAO
Imagine being a zoomer. Is having holes in your brain painful?

That entirely depends on how big your wallet is. If you're spending less than $2,000 don't even bother.

>GTX 1050 for $70
You know there are more parts to a gaming rig than just the GPU right?

Well it’s just you sounded so flabbergasted how anyone could still use optical drive, cds offer better sound quality than pirated downloads.

I'm not surprised considering the PS4 is only 250
>someone actually made this and called "console killer"
>people actually believe this
YIKES!

wah wah my game keeps freezing, chugging, crashing, BSODing my OS, my controller input drops, blah blah blah, wah wah wah.

No console fag ever had these problems.

Nice trips, but that won't make CDs relevant you dirty boomer. Go mow the lawn or something grandpa.

ok?? so because some fucking autistic retards on reddit cant figure out how to use a PC, that means every PC gamer has the same problems?

Oh right, there are actually like 10 console exclusives across all consoles that are actually worth giving a fuck.
I'll just go back crying and playing my 1000s of PC exclusives :(

gtfo

It comes from people who've had experience trying to play games on PC.

Don't forget skipping, and playing games where game speed is tied to FPS. Fucking kek.

Hotseat / splitscreen

For most console games with multiplayer it's an expectation.

For absolute majority of games it is an unusual feature worth pointing out.

When was the last time you invited over a chick to play video games with you.

Well, actually, this is Yea Forums,so let me rephrase that.

When was the last time you've invited over friends, or pulled out a keyboard and mouse, to play coop on your PC at a party?

Hmm, actually, this is Yea Forums. When was the last time you talked to a human in person?

Its about games not about platforms all platforms have good games

Maybe in the little universe you built yourself they’re dead, here in reality they’re really not (and dumb people give me $$ for mixed cds)

Been PC gaming for 4 years mate, can't remember the last time I had a problem that even required using google to fix

All my music is in FLAC, so not really. I built my PC in an HTPC case specifically because I didn't need a disc drive for literally anything and nobody I go to LAN parties with does either.

PS4/PS4 pro: 70+ million units sold and counting.

Gaming PC's: *crickets*

Yeah, that's why they're shit.

its mostly about using a keyboard and mouse for me. Aiming with a controller is actually impossible

I think one thing consoles have over PC, for the most part, is that when you put a game in it’s very unlikely it’ll crash or error out. The reason being is that consoles only have one build, and developers know those exact specs, so they’re able to tailor a game specifically for that system. When you look at the raw specs of a system, a gaming PC will always outperform, that will always be true. However, because a gaming PC can have so many different builds, I feel like developers have to make something that they assume will work across all builds. I may be wrong, but I think this was one of the reasons behind a lot of Ubisoft games fucking up tremendously.

At the end of the day, however, people will play on whatever they want. Not everyone cares about what the other has to offer, and especially after a long, stressful day, just being able to play a game or two is a nice feeling.

like a few weeks after

Steam has ~150 million active users lmao

Attached: 7529994000.jpg (1014x1670, 116K)

That's not specialized, you idiot, that's generalized. There are CDs and DVDs everywhere and people still use them all the time. What the fuck do you think they sell at Walmart in the video section? Flash drives with fucking Disney movies on them?

ubisoft games are shit on console too tho
ubisoft is just shit in general

when you have companies build pc cases without option for it and shops that just sold cds going out of business cause there not selling enough, no theres no little world here they are dead technology. why have somthing big like a cd that hold 2gb when we make tiny tiny tiny black pieces of plastic to hold 2000gb?

And how many for Xbox/xbox360?

mixed cds? dude spotify make as many mixes as you want. do you live in 2003?

Just an example, user. Happens with others as well.

again, steam has ~150 million active users
keyword: active

Do you hook your PC up to your TV? Most normal non-retarded people pop those into a console or a blu-ray player, not their PC.

Yeah, assuming you haven't bought any of the wrong parts, they aren't damaged, they get to you in time, you don't static shock any of them, and you pay about $2,000 or more for the pile of shit. You lying pieces of shit really need to get off this $500 kick. A $500 computer is inferior to a console in literally every single way. It's like someone claiming they can build a car four five hundred bucks but it doesn't have a steering wheel or back tires.

Why the fuck are people constantly bringing up steam sales? All the stores on consoles have sales too, xbox gold gives access to multiple free games a month...
Are you sure you guys arent the fucking retards?
>hurr durr muh sales that everyone has

Tl;dr people live where there’s no internet genius, they still listen to music on cds (and some pay me for cds)

So unless your rants about dead tech are going to make me $$ I don’t care.

oh sorry just skip the part where i said everyone loves it and praises it i see as an amazing case. have i gone back to the early 2000? why do people give a shit about cds? i haven't touched one in like 4 years.

That’s not what I asked

please
watch this video before spraying your autism all over the thread

Also that's a dog shit GPU. Fucking consoles used to cost that much. And that's one of the cheapest GPUs you can pick up that even functions at all.

>Building a car just takes 1-2 weeks, you are just lazy
>Building a house takes just 1-2 months, you are just lazy

Some people just wants to play games, not build optimal PC from optimal parts and wait them to come in post.

steam has sales VERY frequently with huge discounts on games
that's why
;)

It's easier to use for retards and children who are too stupid to figure out a computer. Plus it's cheap, so easy to replace when they have their manchild meltdowns after losing a game of CS, or their mic breaks because their high 13 year old voices are horrible and shrieky.

>works on my computer
This is not helping.

Then we're not longer comparing their abilities within gaming.

dude building a PC takes no time, i have an old video of 16 yr old myslef building it and its like 46 minutes long

FF7: Remake

yeah you go man not like the division 2 has some of the best optimisation in recent games. it can be run a fucking potato its that optimised.

Yes I agree! The 1050 really isn't suitable for an enjoyable gaming experience nowadays.

emulators?

meh it works for me

I am gamin on pc and by now so is my gf, but when I introduced her to gaming, gta on the ps4 was the shit. So it basically is a noob scrub thing to game on those, yet the more people game, the better our games get

jesus i mean if you have no internet where you live then you're doing pretty well talking to me.

I would never own a DVD player in my entire life. They're literally just a shitty version of a computer. Although I will say that PCfags make a good argument for using consoles as the new form of computing in general.

again so do all the other stores you fucking clown

are you actually retarded

Not everyone is technically minded. I built my own, but there are people who cannot and for those people, who are the majority, it comes down to prebuilt vs console and for price tag console wins every time. That is something console has over PC. You disregarding that is not a sign of superiority, it's a sign of ignorance.

ok well next time you can buy gta v for 90% off on the playstation store, hmu

lmao imagine going to the store when buying a new game

I agree. Mostly it's retards and 12 year olds, but you're right, some people just want to play games. Unfortunately thanks to consoles, we have to endure them.

Based

How cheap do you have to be to not own a smart tv? Every tv, pc, smartphone and sometimes fridge are connected and can transmit to each other.

Logic argument go away, we want our ideologic arguments

>Um like get with the program gramps, you were supposed to throw out everything you own after the year 2007. Didn't you get the memo?
Yeah no you're a dumb cunt. Zoomers are unbelievably retarded creatures. You are aware that the world existed before two years ago, right? That people still possess artifacts from that ancient history known as 5 years ago?

I watched plenty of videos and done plenty of research on $500 computers. Their shit.

people forgetting tvs being built now are being able to stream video player to tvs now. you can stream youtube from your phone to the tv. no extra cables no discs no consoles, amazing.

please, tell me, how much research did you ACTUALLY do?

Well actually most console games have steady frametimes at 30fps..which results in stutterless motion. PC's on the other hand go apeshit! 30 fps on PC is way more stuttery and unsmooth than it is on console. But of course you can always use software to make the framepacing consistent.

>Every tv, pc, smartphone and sometimes fridge are connected
And that is bad. Just because it is possible doesn't make it ok

30fps in 2019 is UNACCEPTABLE.
also, 30fps is 30fps, its not gonna look better wor worse on a different platform

Just tired of paying through the fucking nose for everything in a world where everything keeps getting higher except for wages. Not everybody can rely on mommy and daddy's money.

and by software you mean go into the settings of the game and picking a frame limit ooooorrrrrrrr just turn vsync on? woah problem solved.

If you are a casual fortnite player go console,
legit anything more than that go pc.

>you can stream youtube from your phone to the tv
yeah fuck that wireless shit, i once watched pornhub on my phone and connected it to the living room bluetooth speaker by accident. Entire family got to hear the ''i want you to stick your cock inside my wet pussy''

but why is it not okay? if it makes life easier then its good.

>Well actually most console games have steady frametimes at 30fps..which results in stutterless motion.
well actually, those games are the ones being console ports
Best example is fallout 4. Hate it or like it, I don't care, but devs have to also cater to consoles and as such have to program for the lowest common denomitor

Imagine paying money for nothing and owning no physical proof of your purchase. The modern computing grift works because zoomers are goddamn idiots.

and that my friend is the FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regardless, ripping and burning CDs on a PC and buying a DVD to stream from your PC to your smart TV are things people don't generally do anymore, hence them being specialized in the context of PC. Disc drives are still necessary for other devices, just not for a PC.

Enough to know I can't build a computer with the features I want for $500.

you can download that via battlenet after entering the physical code

>Regardless, ripping and burning CDs on a PC and buying a DVD to stream from your PC to your smart TV
old man 1990 called. They want your ideas back. DVDs are no longer a thing except you want to share cp or are in the it sec bizz

This is correct. Your botnet operating system on PC is always trying to run some bullshit in the background that cause your games to stutter. Consoles don't do that shit.

Just to let you guys know. I rather play on my ps4 then on my 3000 euro gaming pc. It just feels more like gaming. But liking mordau so far.

Fallout 4 is a horrible experience in central Boston on console. I've always found that console exclusives usually tend to have the smoothest and most consistant framerate.

Lol

>some people live where there’s no internet
>some people
Not too bright are you? Better stick to console.

do you prefer controller over keyboard and mouse for FPS games too?

Razer Cortex: Game Booster can help with that issue.

did you know external optical drives exist?
you just seem ignorant as fuck

oof am I a boomer now?

yeah, you are somewhat right. Imagine this: you have a product to deliver to as many people as possible with your current team, no extra workforce. Of course it will be shit, but it will be good enough to sell. Assasins creed and EA started it, but bethesda soon followed with the oblivion console port

Uniformity.
>Can trade and borrow games with friends and strangers alike without paying a cent or having to worry about compatibility or settings.
>Can be absolutely positive that the controller will work the exact way you're expecting it to, without having to map anything.
>Number of issues is ultimately lower because of the uniformity.

Buying games used

It's not about being necessary for the computer. It's about the necessity of a device that can play your old CDs and DVDs, which let's be honest literally every single fucking household has.

Yeah, no household on Earth has a DVD, right?

Or you like to share cp. You can decide. I am 29 and the last time I had to buy a game was 11 yearsw ago when mass effect came out

Yea, but I think it's more related to the fact I'm a software programmer for work.
So don't want to sit on a pc for too long after that. But yea I've been playing FPS
games since COD4, so you get used to a controller.

Standardised machines, no chance of getting a game you can't run

I know but I just play it on disc every so often for nostalgia.

:R

>Yeah, no household on Earth has a DVD, right?
when was the last time you bought a physical copy of a game for your pc?

I enjoy it more

used to aimbot*

you cant because it has bad specs REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Different user but I have a 3D DVD player, that tech sure died fast.

I was never arguing about games on pc

most games 6+ months old have been cracked. Also for the most part games over a year old come at really steep discounts on steam. Not so much the case with consoles so having used is a nice option, especially on nintendo.

I play many exclusive on my ps, it is hard to have it all with just one system.

I feel publishers these days are far too greedy..And put an immense amount of pressure on developers just because they wanna make money fast. And the sad reality is the developers tend to get the backlash..Of course if the developers are also the publisher; they deserve the backlash.

running a I7 2600k from 2011 and a gtx 1060 6 gig still havent run into a pc game i cant run at or over 60 fps, my cpu was made in the 360 and ps3 era and destroys my ps4 pro pc kicks ass

are you dense or did you not read the thread? We were talking about how gaming changed and a pc by now is also a console being able to be played on your tv

Why would I need an external optical drive? There’s one built into my laptop.

haha, I have a friend who's still rocking an i7-2600 and a GTX 770 2GB

Check em

Attached: 1557401859196.gif (500x490, 971K)

Wow cool, that should work! Unless...your fucking botnet OS is force feeding your computer processes that some shit Indian was convinced had to be a part of it and had to be on at all times and that the end user should have absolutely no control over. Face it, the age of computers is over. Computers are dying, OSes are dying, the internet is dying. And all of these things aren't just dying passively, they're being killed so it's never going to stop and it's just going to keep getting worse. In 10 years a computer that can run a word processing program will cost $10,000 and punch you in the dick if you fail to recite marketing catch phrases every 5 minutes.