If your doctor gives you these pills.. They are placebo. The more you know. But you could already from the mint taste...

If your doctor gives you these pills.. They are placebo. The more you know. But you could already from the mint taste. Probably taking the whole body so I can tomorrow

Attached: Screenshot_20190512-221050.jpg (1080x2280, 576K)

lol u tk him 2da bar|?

So I can confront them tomorrow. No effect at all. Mixed them with alcohol.. So yeah every reply means I pop a pill

Is that English? Thanks for the fresh breath bro

2 mg is nothing, and benzos don't really hit hard, you might barely feel it then fall asleep, also don't do benzos

One of the side effects of Clonazepam is an illusion of sobriety, Don't take any more.

So takin g 5 at once won't hurt? Sorry for the shitty smile and I need to shave

Attached: Screenshot_20190512-222618.jpg (1080x2280, 1M)

eww you're disgusting, just don't drive or anything

I have about 10 in my body rn is that bad?

Brush your fucking tongue. Seriously. When you brush your teeth, you're supposed to brush your whole mouth, gums and tongue included.

Gross.

Thanks. That is the nicest I have heard all week

I don't brush my teeth at all. So yeah ai a probably disgusting

So after having 20 in my body.. What will happen next?

Yeah... Nothing. Quetiapin or zopiclon next?

Lmaooo if op’s not trolling he’s in for a rude awakening once his clonazepam kicks in...I was on Xanax for 11 years and when I was on kpin for some months they’d take hours to kick in followed by completely forgetting everything.

Btw clonazepam is supposed to taste minty dumbass

zopiclone, take alot it ends up pretty fun

I'd advise you to go to walmart and buy a tongue brusher and brush your fucking tongue. Your breath 100 percent fucking stinks and you prob don't taste anything when you eat. Do everyone who comes into your vicinity a favor and brush your tongue.

Please do OP...hopefully you’ll wake up in a jail cell or surrounded by a bunch of shit you stole or destroyed.

High doses of any benzo is retarded. It’s like just asking to fuck your life up in a 8 hour period you don’t remember by the dumb shit you did.

You're a fucking retard, those are really good benzo's, 2 mg is 8x the starting dose.

I used to take 8 mg to feel REALLY good, but .5 would give me an uplifting feeling, .25 would have an effect too.

But you can take half a bottle and beer if you just don't wanna remember 5 or so days.

That's not a placebo, you must have one hell of a tolerance m8

This guy knows what's up, high dose benzo's aren't a joke, op is pretty much gettin gblack out drunk but on benzos, so he has a little more function.

I only eat brnzos and eat ice cream. My breath smells like.. How old chocolate tastes at grandma's. Tbh I don't even care if I survive this night

You should go downtown I’m sure you’ll have a great time!

Matter of fact just go anywhere in public...

And... Its midnight here I would just get arrested

Who cares bro don’t be a pussy and live a little.

>has a curfew

Sucks underage brah, get banned.

Seriously what you're taking is a pretty stong drug, it's kinda like alcohol, but without the sick feeling.

I live alone.
I feel to sober to do stupid stuff or walk outside naked etc.

Gib mal paar ab nigga

Geh zum Therapeut

Should I take an insane line? 4x kinda of sleeping medication at one. Crushed and snorted

Viel zu lazy, deshalb kauf ich sie. Geht schneller

Und zahlst mehr wie 5 Euro für eine 100x Packung

I LOVE CLONAZEPAM

Took 2 MG last nite cuz I couldnt sleep. Sole up at 1pm still feeling drowzy.

Fuck that shits only for emergencies

-.- it's either a low quality troll or someone who is about to stop replying soon, so either way nobody should get invested in this.

... Why should I?

Wouldn't be streaming so gay I would start a live stream haha

PLATINUM THREAD

Probably an hero thread but not platinum

>They are placebo
Dann gönn dir Tavor oder misch Tili mit alkohol und codein

... Ich hab nur ptbs. Ich verweigerte eigl fast alles an Medikationen. Aber "probier doch das" von meinen Arzt hatte mich neugierig gemacht. Aber erlich gesagt nach fast 20 Tabletten mach ich glaub ich einen smoothie draus

Die Nebenwirkungen vom Clonazepam sind ja auch äußerst interessant

>Ich hab nur ptbs.
wodurch hast ptbs bekommen?

Well it was kinda fun. I'll everything I have left and see you guys in valhalla

Eine Überdosierung von Rivotril 2 mg nimmt bei alleiniger Einnahme dieses Arzneimittels nur sehr selten einen tödlichen Verlauf, sie kann jedoch zum Fehlen von Reflexen, Atemstillstand, niedrigem Blutdruck, Kreislauf- und Atemschwäche sowie zu Bewusstlosigkeit (Koma) führen.

Viel spaß

Darüber habe ich mir zu oft Gedanken gemacht. Könnte mein Job seien (palliative Pflege haha.. Ja bin in weichei).
Aber nachdem ich gekündigt habe, wurde mir eins klar. Ich komme nicht mehr auf die Beine. Jedes Vorstellungsgespräch vergleicht mein Gehalt mit dem was ich vorher verdient habe... Und da ich viel weiß aber wenig machen kann mit diesen Wissen gibt es kaum etwas was ich tubg kann.

Wenn es sich um reinen Konsum handelt stimme ich dir zu. Aber tramadol + quetiapin und rivotril.. Wie hoch ist die Chance auf Atem Depressionen nochmal?

Dude, look shit up

Attached: C80FD5B2-DA83-4F73-A98E-618D53E45356.jpg (1354x660, 195K)

Dein Doc meint es nur gut mit dir.

Er will dich vor dem Pharmadreck bewahren.

... That's what everyone is telling me rn? Thanks for the Screenshot.

Jij bent echt een kanker homo beter dat je je ader snijd dan dat je gaat liggen kutten met pillen die toch niks doen

Nigga u gon die

Wie meinst du das?

You alright op?

I probably won't

Yeah but cooking and making sense is hard

So gut wie alles auf dem Markt (an Pharmaka) ist nur Symptom- und keine Ursachenbekämpfung und daher sinnlos / reine Geldmacherei.

Je weniger du davon konsumiert, umso besser.

Es gibt ohnehin keine Lösung für derartige Probleme in Pillenform.

Maybe ring poison control if it gets bad.

>ist nur Symptom- und keine Ursachenbekämpfung
exakt, aber dennoch können viele dieser kleinen pillen ab ner gewissen dosis tödlich sein

und an OP warum willst dich eigentlich "aus versehen" töten?

Clonazepam is great
Benzodiazepines are subtle drugs in general but clonazepam is one of the most subtle of them all. They work great if you have anxiety

OP has ptsd

Then something like xanax would be more effective. i think his doctor prescribed the wrong benzo.

zopiclone is dangerous, its a genuine hypnotic and can result in death.

I would advise against it.

Attached: 220px-Marvin_(HHGG).jpg (220x361, 10K)

Das ist mir bewusst. Pills helfen nur für ein par Stunden. Aber mit oder ohne ist die Hölle.

OP, It looks like you've got oral thrush. Probably wanna get some miconazole oral gel or whatever you have in your dusty country.

Take with alcohol and time travel 24 hours into the future with no idea how you got there.

... I could buy. Bottle of Wodka and empty it in my ass. I know it'd hard but it's about the mix you take. Probably, eating some cigarettes after diner.
Lung is fucked. I can't do barely anymore and I feel like a burden

... I tried my best but it tastes like vomit. Probably going to sleep soon. Thanks bros for talking with me

Attached: Screenshot_20190513-013228.jpg (1080x2280, 1.06M)