My daughter got beat up by her boyfriend. What do Yea Forums? I'm literally shaking right now

My daughter got beat up by her boyfriend. What do Yea Forums? I'm literally shaking right now

Attached: 3256.jpg (318x410, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ciara
thebarchive.com/b/search/image/Id3ZBiCyxQAUe1J8bNkrjA/#
youtube.com/watch?v=67dK5g5pOtY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not it again

Make sure she listens the first time

Wow again she never listens

You go round to the little cunts house and beat the living shit out of him. Break his legs with a crowbar or a bat. Or be a pussy and do nothing

Call the police. Have you and your daughter make a statement. Let the law handle it, you need to teach her, going into jail will just have her lose a father figure.

Faggot

Attached: P1000854_400x400.jpg (400x400, 31K)

post nudes Yea Forums will destroy him

I agree. But have her do it. And make sure she goes all the way with it

Attached: bsthread3.png (2200x1400, 1.53M)

looool indeed

time flows like a river and history repeats

Kill that piece of shit

take your parkinsons nedication

dont be afraid of anyone, at this time she needs your support and you should call your friends and gang up and next go to her bf's home and beat the shit out of him.

Weak copy pasta. Kys

DEPENDS ON WBAT SHE DID
IS SHE A CONDESCRNDING
NARCISSIST?

Attached: gun3.jpg (640x480, 168K)

well maybe she wont talk out of place now

bait

Attached: 1554691831556.jpg (410x303, 47K)

As much as I can understand wanting to make the ittle shit pay, your going to jail now won't help her - especially if you get put away and he somehow stays out. Who's going to protect her.
Go to the police. (Revenge is always best served cold anyway.)

Continue sitting at your desk and asking a bunch of perverts for their advice.

Punch her in the other eye so they look even

hit her again and tell her to listen to her man

>I'm literally shaking right now
The key phrase in any self-respecting bait. Encourages reaction from the mentally challenged on so many levels

After reverse searching the image, I'd suggest you to keep her away from guys, since she gets beaten in the exact same way so often that she won't last long, and quit whining on Yea Forums while shaking. A neurologist would, perhaps, be of help.

Surprise him with a baseball bat to the knee cap. A good solid blow should take him down. After that, follow up with shots to the sides aiming for kidneys and the groin. Groin shots should make him stay down - it's hard to get up when yo dick under attack. If he manages to roll over to defend his front, go for kidney and liver shots from the back and side. The object is to leave him wrecked afterward, but be warned that a good liver shot can kill him, so maybe avoid that? No head or neck shots either - again you ain't tryna kill the man, plus if he's unconscious, the intimidation aspect is lost. Man can't be afraid if he's asleep. Afterwards, when he's a sobbing, bruised, broken wreck, kneel beside him and say, "I'm glad we had this little talk, pal." and then go home, fuck your wife of girlfriend like a boss.

This.
It's one of the hackneyed old catch phrases of that fucking stupid slag:
Ciara Horan [ AKA : "Eliza" ]

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ciara

She [or somebody else, just as fucking stupid ] has posted this specific image (previously) no less than NINETEEN times since 28 October 2018,

thebarchive.com/b/search/image/Id3ZBiCyxQAUe1J8bNkrjA/#

and in EIGHTEEN of them, the comment included the specific phrase:
> I'm literally shaking right now

I confidently assert that either:
(a) OP is that fucking stupid slag called Ciara Horan; or
(b) OP is someone else who is just as fucking stupid as Ciara Horan.

Attached: Literally shaking with laughter .jpg (838x1080, 156K)

>You go round to the little cunts house and beat the living shit out of him. Break his legs with a crowbar or a bat.

Yes. You Man Up and do this to every shitbag she chooses because it is never her responsibility to pic her men.

i saw a blue thing above meh, any answers internet genie

beat her up more to show her bf who's boss

>i saw a blue thing above meh
I deduce that it was something like a
> frisbee "

--
Pepe Oldfag Wizard
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 ▲
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 ▲ ▲

Attached: frisbee .jpg (1024x768, 225K)

again? man this happened like 16 times this month, its time to do something

Why did she deserve it?

Attached: alex jones s.jpg (1100x619, 66K)

Whip her panties down around her ankles and spank her. You know...give her something to really cry about.

youtube.com/watch?v=67dK5g5pOtY