My friend sent me pics she ment to send her bf what do i do she hasnt relised yet

My friend sent me pics she ment to send her bf what do i do she hasnt relised yet

Attached: 0512191332.jpg (2560x1440, 481K)

post more

>she ment to send her bf
its clearly a sign op. it wasn't a mistake!

Accident? You sure

You've got to DESTROY HER user... SEXUALLY! Oh my goddddddd stick it in there and UNF UNF de la UNF UNF de la UNF UNF de la UNF UNF! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off thinking about her Opie! Yes indeedle-de-deed smoke that weedle-dee-deed every God damn diddly day you ninny muggins! I'm high as FUCK!!

I doubt it was an accident

Attached: 0512191341.jpg (2560x1440, 541K)

Attached: 1557637344365.jpg (480x474, 41K)

Send the rest. I doubt it was an accident. Women just want to be wanted. Period. It's what gets them giddy.

She only sent two

looks to me as if she wants to scare or mentally destroy you with those pics.
i just cleaned my eyes with holy water to prevent me from getting brain cancer. you should do something similar.

ask for more

tell her you like what you saw and that you want more
???
profit

Tell her to lose some weight and definitely dont post any more, looks like Bobby hill

Fuck her with the force of a thousand suns!

stop being a faggot

>what do i do

The answer is quite simple.

>Pic very related.

Attached: fuck-her-right-in-the-pussy.png (768x768, 465K)

Attached: hank.jpg (242x280, 9K)

Agree been on this rock over 40 years women dont accidentally send multiple nude pics out. She wants attention and if shes call out ot was an accident. How can you be mad at her she thought she sent it to you.
Shes going to fuck you over. Women dont have male friends just cocks laying around for when they want attention, love, or just cock.
So op play it off see if you can get her to come to your place alone. Then start up some shit she will be like those was for my bf OMG. Well go for it and pop that pussy. She will cry after its all over and say shes not doing that again. You used her and some other shit. So do a good job she will come back.

Lol thats fucking funny there

Top kek

samefag

Cringe.

Kecky becky

No not at all dude is right its bobby hill with a pussy

I'm completely BLASTED out of my god damn fucking MIND MIND MIND MIND MIND! Wahahahahahahahahaha holy cow my fucking MIND is just FUCKED right now! Listen to me! You are a faggot like Bob Saget!

Attached: 1556472220652.jpg (1050x1080, 325K)

Attached: ob.jpg (3528x2449, 1.44M)

nice, is her name Jessie?

Yes, ask for more. Don't have to say anything more than that. If she says she doesn't want it to get weird, just explain it was "weird" before she sent pictures -- you're a guy and it's ALWAYS on your mind. It's just a friend doing another friend a favor -- tell her she's keeping you straight. :)

No her name is kathrine

Need more kitty! Go!

Honestly, I'd test the waters to see if you can get more.

"Oh wow, I think these were meant for someone else. Not gonna lie though, I'm enjoying the mistake."

Just flatter her. Girls are thirsty for that shit.