Will my fellow Brit anons be voting for The Brexit Party in the upcoming EU elections?

Will my fellow Brit anons be voting for The Brexit Party in the upcoming EU elections?

Attached: 1552870524701.jpg (1024x769, 212K)

No, because I'm not retarded.

Of course not, I'm not a fucking idiot

yes, anyone who doesn't is a traitor and should be hung. Like the MPs who vote against Brexit whilst representing a constituency that voted to leave.

>her

are brits still allowed to vote for the eu parliament? wtf is this shit, get the fuck outa here already, you fucking mongs

As an American, Brexit was the first thing I respected you retarded commies in decades.

Attached: 1541828045425.jpg (851x710, 55K)

You sir, are a mongaloid.

What a retard, boohoo my countries a shit hole and I'm too stupid to realise why, instead I'll blame all the brown people and eastern Europeans.

Imagine being the only country in the world worse than Britain and thinking your respect means anything

Attached: DBBboeGXUAEf7lF.jpg (720x833, 80K)

Where as Britain is a shithole right now, at least its not half as bad as america

Care to explain the real reason then?

Attached: 1557398011143.jpg (628x314, 47K)

No, because I believe literally every reason people voted leave is either unjustifiable or based entirely on lies told to the voters, like 'the EU passes laws undemocratically' which is actually more true of our own government than it is of the EP, Council and Commission.

Because the people in charge are cunts who would rather line their own pockets that help the country

who is that super bitch

And the EU elites are different how?

You people are fools, and you are weak in your complicity to foreign governments intervening in your nation, and destroying your sovereignty.
And when you crumbs write, there is an air of arrogant (and imaginary) enlightened superiority that's disgusting.

Attached: know yrplace.jpg (404x374, 108K)

France and Germany are both pretty shitty, but at least France has a culture of if the government gets too greedy let's fuck shit up. Then Germany spends more time ensuring there's a better social blanket for the poor. I think the correct place to be looking for answers are the Nordic countries, happiest countries in the world, and Sweden's tech based economy is about to rip the world a new one.

It all boils down to putting the effort into spending money to bring everyone up to an equal footing, in the global world we have now, if you can train your population to do better jobs, they can live wherever they want and bring money back in to your country.

The United "States" of America, you live in a bunch of states with an overarching government too? We just had individual cultures from the start and have a lot more autonomy than the American states.

Don't talk shit about my wife.

Attached: yIkXHJ1_d.jpg (640x799, 127K)

YOU WANT FIGHT OR WHAT DUDE

Meet me irl bro!

Attached: 1556606873871.jpg (500x375, 33K)

Fucking toff, id love to fuck her in the ass just to annoy her and make her shit fall out by accident for days

I swear you do not want that kiddo

Attached: ses.jpg (300x168, 4K)

So your solution to the government being "too greedy" is to give it even more money and control?

Oh I think I do.

Attached: 1557392063434.jpg (800x370, 46K)

Wholesome passionate missionary for the expressed purpose of reproduction only please

Attached: 1552921728730m.jpg (802x1024, 167K)

>/d/gens
oh my, how lewd

Attached: 665112.gif (200x150, 490K)

You are 100% correct about our gov't. Difference is, we are fighting against it,
We are not calling for foreign fucking intervention, regardless.
That is insanity.
America has its problems, and plenty of them. doesn't make the EU seem logical by comparison.

surely you want to rape me

Leaving the 4th Reich is the first good idea we've had in ages

Did they?

Attached: Screenshot_20190402-005311.png (1080x1920, 1.22M)

I'm a patriotic British man who wants to see the UK succeed, with a strong economy and its proud national services and creations returned to British control, rather than in the hands of foreign interest groups. I want our representatives to have British values, a sensible and sustainable fiscal policy, and a focus on putting the interests of Britain and its citizens first.

So I'll be voting for a Remain representative.

Imagine thinking that Britain was anywhere near as bad as America... that's right you would have to be a fucking moron.

Not a brit but you guys don't seem to see all the economic benefits that come from being in a trading block like the EU. Going your own way will only fuck your economy while the Russians, Chinese and others use your currency to launder their ill gotten gains and laugh as your people all focus on perceived internal enemies.

Attached: CS-Van.jpg (2989x1680, 517K)

She does seem to like older men.

Attached: LU2Y2V9_d.jpg (640x640, 50K)

Our sovereignty is as intact as that of any US state. Moreso, in fact, because it is easier for us to secede from EU than it is for a state to do so from the union.

England is a prime example, removing ourselves as we are from the Union. Nevermind that this is a mistake, we have the power to do so and could, if the government were able to make decisions quickly, leave with very little fanfare.

The trouble here comes in the fact that membership has more benefits for more of our nation's citizens than it has drawbacks. As we are unable to physically pick up the nation and carry it away from Europe, the EU will remain by logistical necessity our closest trading partner, both figuratively and literally. This means that we will never be free of European influence. In the other hand remaining in would have given our people a voice (should they choose to use it) in that arena, one we are currently giving up.

Imagine Texas seceding from the United States. America would still have power over Texas in the form of land trade routes and air and water control, but Texas would have no leverage with which to make their position under that power favourable.

I'm not trying to be arrogant. In fact the one calling us crumbs is pretty hypocritical in so doing. I've presented nothing but the reality of the situation. You then decided to step in and smugly assert your dominance. THAT'S disgusting.