What kind does Yea Forums wear? Usually boxer briefs for me

What kind does Yea Forums wear? Usually boxer briefs for me.

Attached: koki_rick_morty_boxer_brief_2pk_pickle.jpg (700x700, 162K)

Camo family trousers, because I have balls of steel.

Brief boxers during day.
Basketball shorts to sleep in.

Commando. Haven't worn any for years, never intend to ever again

Damn. That good?

Recently went from boxer briefs to briefs again, not regretting the switch. I work in the heat, and they keep things from sticking. Still prefer the boxer briefs for lounging at home, though.

Kind of wish I was in better shape though so I could live the jock strap life. Sexiest underwear a man can wear. At least I'm still cute enough for trunks.

usually tighty whities in the day, and diapers (tranquility atns) to bed. sometimes have to wear in the day time if ive been bad/they're specifically picked for me/we're going on a trip or to the movies.

I thought tighty whities were played out? Not hating. I tried to switch back to briefs but I like having my junk be able to move around a little

no idea... i just know what i wear

But what if you could wear something that would make you happier? What if there's something better?

Why do you care lmao? I wear diapers at night too. I'm happy with tighty whities when I can wear them.

yes

Thongs are more comfortable imo, especially when my asscrack gets sweaty

loose fit boxers to contain my enormous balls

Wear bikini briefs for women. So much more comfortable and look better.

low-rise waist or regular height waist boxer briefs?

Attached: DSC04424444.jpg (610x343, 79K)

Panties.

Exclusively Calvin Klein or Bjorn Borg boxer briefs.

Preferences. I think briefs are sexy, so I wear them a lot. Not cheap ones though, Calvin Klein low rise are my go to. I've definitely found I'm not alone in this either. At least for us gay men, mileage may vary for women.

Thoughts on diapers on adult men?

Not for me, but you do you

Attached: 7417983584.jpg (1612x1270, 156K)