'Merican gun owner fags of Yea Forums

'Merican gun owner fags of Yea Forums,
How do you justify owning a gun?

Attached: Murica.jpg (720x588, 78K)

Well, you just never know when you got to kill somebody...

You are an assassin !

Attached: fhjk.png (768x534, 456K)

>SHALL

I don't own a gun yet but plan to soon because if someone breaks into my house I don't want them to be able to steal all my shit. I work too good damn hard to afford the things I have so losing them would literally be a waste of hundreds of hours of my life.

>NOT

that image lmao

what does that last line mean? because ah... this might be a case of "the left can't meme"

I justify owning a gun because someone needs to fight the government and thwart off the baddies and authoritarian leftists

It's the only related image I had, I saved it ironically, but I agree with some of the points.

it's fun? i like going duck hunting with the dog every once in a while or shooting trap/skeet down at the range on the weekends

One sec. There’s a nigger walking around my house. Getting my gun.

A fair point, but you don't need to shoot someone to prevent them from stealing your shit.
You ever try getting off your fat ass and going for a jog or lifting a dumbell?

I can't argue with that. I'm more thinking of the city fags who justify owning a gun with "Muh home invasion"

i don't justify owning a gun.
i don't need to.

Ah ok.

Well, as a gun owner a police state is sort of the opposite of something I want, and I think it's messed up that police are taking more from people than burglars are (really, look that up)

the wall is a good idea; problem is Donald Trump only wants it so he can have a monument to himself in the USA. If his name gets off of it I think it would be in much better shape as an idea.... might even be what's preventing it from getting built

finally, what i was saying about the end of that caption is if it's calling gun owners snowflakes it sounds like one of those flailing attempts by lefties to feed back the winner's winning comments/arguments (which is not a valid debate tactic)

What does going for a jog or lifting a dumbbell have to do with shooting someone ?

If you're buff, you shoot harder!

Niggle me this, user. If black men are so inferior, why do you need a gun to deal with them?

I mean I dont need to. But some people do own one to feel empowered.

Ah ok good idea.

It's for home invaders. Some sick fucks out there user. Also a means of protecting ones people in civil unrest (LA riot Korea town, Hurricane Katrina) a well as corrupt governments (Venezuelans wishing they hadn't listened to cucks like you) or invaders (Vietnam, Afghanistan, etc). Not having an armed populace is the ultimate cuckery

Point is; you don't need to shoot them.
Or maybe YOU do, what with the morbid obesity and gerbil-like lung capacity.

Attached: Aryan Troll.jpg (300x168, 8K)

It's a fun hobby and conveniently legal here. I also own computers, a parrot, and video games.

Attached: 1557115710399.png (640x479, 335K)

Yeah, you're just gonna fend off multiple thugs like Jackie Chan. "Just like, run away" Yeah and leave my family behind to fend for themselves?

Never said he was inferior. I just said he was a nigger.
Besides, like stray dogs and other animals they run off when you fire off a couple of shots in their direction.

I could be buffer than all shit but all it takes is for the their to be buffer, more trained, or have more people to take me the fuck out. What about when they bring a gun to rob my house, do you think they'll hesitate for a moment to shoot me if I pose a threat? Plus why risk getting shot, stabbed, or otherwise hurt when I can safely shoot them from a few feet away and establish safety instantly by killing/severely wounding them?

fair, i live around the st. louis area which is known for being dangerous and what i'll say is nothing scares off thieves and keeps a man's family safe quite like a shell cycling in a shotgun in the middle of the night.

never wanna bring a knife to a potential gun fight and a man's got an obligation to protect his family in whatever way he can

>Muh home invasion
>Muh civil unrest
Shut up, nigger.
Maybe if you put down the tendies and started going to the gym you wouldn't need a gun to defend yourself

Oh yes I fucking do.

>"Multiple Thugs"
Fuck off. If your house is getting invaded by "mULtiPLe tHuGs", maybe you should move.

I like shooting and find firearms mechanicaly interesting? And in case a nigger breaks in I guess but I live in a pretty modest home

Whatever. At any rate, you're safe. No one would willingly be around you.

Maybe you should own a gun so you don’t get raped by your Muslim overloads.

Now your just being plain stupid.

Plenty of people around me. They all have guns too.
And guess what Eurotrash ?
No Muslims.

You don't know how crime works do you? You can carry alot more TV's if you bring the homies

>BE

Attached: Armory.jpg (725x477, 124K)

Go easy on him.
He’s angry cause the Muslims took his home and he has to bow down to them.

Lol no one needs a gun to kill a nigger, I'd just want to test my handloads

Learning to shoot properly and well has been a family tradition, and for generations was the primary means of keeping food on the table.
I consider it a necessary skill, and something to be taken very seriously.

In addition, police response times in the areas I've lived in, if they arrive at all, have been abysmal. If there were to be a home invasion or other immediate threat to mine or my family's lives, I cannot trust the 'authorities' to be a mitigating factor.

Beyond the practical and familial, I collect historical pieces and milsurps. I'm not much of a 'tacticool' kind of guy.

Even those being set aside, shooting can be very fun if done safely. I've known quite a few people who do it for no other reason than it's fun factor. (Albeit, it can be pretty expensive.)

A right giving to me by nature? Can you pick up a rock, or throw a punch? The old and weak NEED guns if they don't have a patriarch

>"nO oNe NeeDs a GuN tO KiLL a NiGgeR"
>user's Face When

Attached: Fat Neckbeard.jpg (576x648, 42K)

The old and weak can die.

We all will child

>'Merican gun owner fags of Yea Forums,
I wish I was American but unfortunately I'm a Britbong.

Attached: Felix American lawn.png (1000x700, 1.47M)

Usually what it all boils down to

Britbongs are jellos of the USA and don’t know how to handle it.

not OP or creator, but looking at the narative of the meme I thought it would be obvious the author was pointing out both the conservative tendancy to call everyone who 'feels' a snowflake while highlighting their snowflakiness/anxiety about any of the unknowns/uncontrolables in society

well thats how I see it

Attached: !godwillsit1474364996135.jpg (500x600, 95K)

Well at least I'm not acting butthurt over it like OP, I know I live in a fascistic nanny state and I won't deny it. Also I plan on moving out of this shithole once I finish school.
>no I'm not underaged BTW so pls no B&ing

>their snowflakiness/anxiety about any of the unknowns/uncontrolables in society

did you get this thinking from redit? I know three people who use redit every single day and they're the only ones I've ever heard talk like this.

that thinking doesn't make sense. and i don't even know where to begin to convince them of that. and when i don't respond to that when they say it they get viscerally excited as if they've "fiiiinally" won a debate against me (they've won exactly zero, perhaps a half victory about one topic but not really)

>Let's bash the cash
>Beats a dude for having the wrong hair cut
>Beats an Old Jew for wearing a Red Hat
>Beats innocent Trash Cans, cuz Autism.
Self Defense from Niggers and hooks of course.

Attached: 1557340924115.jpg (266x179, 20K)

You have my apologies user.

"Justify"? I don't have to justify a damn thing. It's a right, dumbass.

This.

I don't get paid.

This

Try fisticuffs with a Gang of Gun Armed Niggers.

This.

This.

This.

This.

Attached: 1556348295246.png (640x640, 532K)

Eh, it's not about why really,it's about why not.
Then again in my family we dont really have ARs and stuff, just cute lil 22's and a Mosin like everyone else.

War,... War Never Changes.

Attached: 1556435072889.gif (300x222, 1.95M)

>Hooks
*Gooks

Attached: 1556556807613.jpg (620x373, 221K)

What happens when GANGS of Mexican rapist are at your door.

Or the Gov is kicking down the door to kidnap your kid so they can cut "its" dick off.

Attached: 1556543089000m.jpg (749x1024, 242K)

What would you do if a flower didn't want to grow in the dessert but it had an oasis.

You don't though? All you need is rope! Or just tell them the stuff under the sink is the good purple drank

I don't have to justify my god given rights :)

Wait till that police sate comes and people like you got our guns takin. Theres an old saying, "id rather have it and not need it then need it and not have it"

I see
good for you I guess if thats the measure of your life but no not a redditor, your response was all I needed to see umm good luck with that

Attached: 1497340817837s.jpg (600x600, 18K)

you didn't get anything form my response, and i purposely wrote it that way so you'd have to answer the question.

you sound like those reditors i was talking about with your response though, especially the outright "nope i don't use redit" bit. that's what they say to me when they lie about the source of their info (which I've caught them doing red handed a dozen times)

Tis okay user I'm not offended. Have a good night fren.

Attached: Happyn day.png (900x785, 382K)

I do wish you good fortune where ever you go.

Blow it out your ass Eurotard

Attached: Duke Nukem.png (590x332, 301K)

check sone videos online. Check some videos on nat geo. All these robbers with guns. Do you want to wake uo and investigate the noise downstairs and be shot dead because some drug overdosed idiot shoots you? No, you want to kill him first!

>How do you justify owning a gun
Literally don't have to but I will anyway.

1. Defense against tyranny
2. Personal defense
3. Because they're cool and I have a natural, God-given, Constitutionally guaranteed right to.

>INFRINGED

Attached: IMG_0181.jpg (960x628, 42K)

The best part about owning a gun is not having to justify SHIT.

They’re fun. Also won’t you feel stupid if shit goes down, you’ll beg gun people to protect you. Plus you fags think you’ll show up with a stick to a gunfight trying to confiscate them. Your logic is retarded at best.

i live out on a farm
we have coyotes that try getting into our chicken coop

Partially because I'm trying to get into cowboy shooting, and partially because as a strong athiest the only late-night prayer meetings I will tolerate in my living room are for the church of lead.

Based and constitutional.

saved

Attached: 1533533099624.jpg (1024x576, 132K)

as a trump supporter and supporter of the Second Amendment. Justify owning all my guns by my small dick.

Attached: 1557562477667.jpg (531x705, 36K)

Just remember that if your dick's too short you'll need a tax stamp for that.

Attached: 1549762049007.png (640x925, 1.33M)

I'm not American and I own guns because I enjoy military history and sports shooting as a hobby.

IT'S ALL GOING TO COLLAPSE, YOU FOOLS. THE THIN VENEER OF CIVILITY THAT WE'VE KEPT OVER THE HOMELAND SHALL SOON BE BREACHED. WE HAVE BEEN THE BEATING HEART OF TERROR THROUGHOUT THE WORLD FOR DECADES, SOON IT SHALL COME BACK DOWN UPON US. WE HAVE SEWN AND SO WE SHALL REAP. THE BEAST WILL DEVOUR ITSELF AND THOSE WHO DON'T READY THEMSELVES WILL BE THE FIRST TO GO.

You're the best kind of hasguns, user.

Attached: 1518790810987.jpg (160x180, 10K)

Hahahahahahahahaha

Good joke honestly. As a gun goon, it was appreciate it.

>'No I don't use Reddit' is exactly what a Redditor would say!
You're a racist. See, now if you deny it by your own logic you must be a racist, because that's EXACTLY what a racist would say.

I want to own one.

If you don't own a gun in America you're either poor or not an American.