Had a guy make fun of me for eating a girl out

>had a guy make fun of me for eating a girl out
Do people really think it's beta?

Attached: 0p4qvi39opw21.jpg (2320x3088, 660K)

>Do people really think it's beta?
Angry virgins.

Fhank god ! Vow i can finalvy vake love !

Attached: gfj.png (136x102, 22K)

the only girl you should ever eat out is your GF, otherwise you're just swallowing some other guys cum.

I don't think you know how vaginas work

u want bjs u gotta reciprocate
unless it's yer slam piggy

this nigga eats bull's cum as sustenance

It's more beta to give a fuck what others think and to let that rule you.

Only if she makes you do it. It's also pretty beta to care what some little bitch thinks about what you do in the sack.

You're probably right. This guy eats holes and he's literally getting fat on pussy.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Eating a girl out properly is one of the best ways to pleasure her. There's very few girls who don't enjoy it. The only problem is the taste, because girls who don't wash properly smell AND taste rancid.

Bruh I Just vomited from the thought of my ex gf pussy god that bitch was gross cant believe I let her make me feel so bad for a long time, now that's fucking beta

I feel ya bro. I'm fortunate to have only been with girls who bathe properly, etc. I can't even relate to half the shit that Yea Forums complains about.

It's hard getting used to the taste / smell desu. But they love it. It's not beta, you can do it in a dominating way

Someone's been watching reruns of the Sopranos.

Wtf I love eating pussy. don't listen to your faggot friends, they'd obviously rather suck a dick. As long as it's clean it's a go chief

>Sopranos
Only there and Yea Forums have I heard that eating pussy was beta, so what that guy said really surprised me

That pussy is an 85 Cadillac. Thick and furry.

>I love eating pussy
Same, I'm just going to keep doing it, whether it makes me beta or not.

Good, you're literally beta if you don't eat pussy

Some people think it's degrading. Hell, some people think sucking dick is degrading for women. Personally I love eating pussy. Love everything about it.

girls eating girls out is fucked up and gay

It has less to do with hygiene and more to do with internal body chemistry resulting in candida overgrowth, which is what makes even a washed pussy smell fucking rank. I've only ever dated one girl with that problem to any substantial degree. Asian girls have almost no smell at all.

Eating pussy is good if shes clean. I feel like older girls start to get gross and theres more stds, diseases etc.

Every teen pussy I ever ate tasted so good I could do it all day.

If it's all that you do, then yeah. Other than that, who cares? It's been connected with throat cancer, though.

if the bitch got HPV. So yeah don't go around doing it indiscriminately. If you get tested together and trust your gf not to cheat and she currently doesn't have hpv then go for i t.

Agreed. I don't see why more don't see it that way. Christ, I'm a man and even I don't want my tongue up a girl's cervix.

Anyone who would laugh at you for going down on a woman is a complete and utter turd. Women like sex when the man helps make sex fun for them. Women like to cum as much as a man and if that guy..isn't willing to do whatever is right between the two people, he's the one with the problem. Eat her pussy, eat her ass, suck her toes, tongue her ears... what ever shes into if you have any kind of sense.

Exactly the opposite.. Older ladies look after themselves, younger bitches see it as gross. But... different places, different chicks...

>Women like to cum as much as a man
They can't even physically cum, though. That's impossible. The very word "cum" originally meant sperm coming from the penis.

>Eat my gf's pussy and finger her ass
>Switch
>Eat my gf's ass and finger her pussy

holy fuck that shit is heaven

the word "cum" originally meant "come" as in "come to orgasm" which wymyn can do

But giving you a BJ is ok? or a hand job, which is way grosser when you think of the germs passed around via hands daily. Or maybe you kiss her.. ewww tongue and lips carry huge bacteria...

You act the complete fool. If she's good enough to have sex with in the first place, she is good enough for you to do your best.

Or... keep beating off into a sock.
Honestly, its no wonder women are starved for a guy that will do more than blow an go.

bragging about your sex life to your friends?
ofc it's beta

Attached: 1498213927282.jpg (1000x909, 231K)

YOU are an idiot.. The term "Cum" is used to denote an orgasm. At least for the past 100 years or so. You want to split hairs go to a language forum.

Women CAN orgasm, maybe not with you, but they can. An orgasm does not require ejaculate, however some is usually noted.

YOU need to not try so hard to be a dick.

>If she's good enough to have sex with in the first place, she is good enough for you to do your best.
that's actually a pretty good point and I wish I'd known sooner. Raise yo standards my niggas

As long as you got something back it's fine, also if she's fucking clean too. If it smells like rotting fish and you still go for it, not only are you a beta who's way too desperate for pussy, but you're also gonna get fucking HPV like an idiot.

Staright up woman can cum the way I like to look at it is when they cum their nipples get hard

Yeh man my ex never smelled good where it counted. And she treated me like shit, I stayed with her way to long cause of her cat.

You know what's beta? Not being able to satisfy your wife's needs. That guy is a cuck who can't please his wife

Yeah, man, because being alpha means being afraid of vaginas, obviously.