Have any of you guys taken this test what’s your type

Have any of you guys taken this test what’s your type

Attached: F39F2CD5-0B97-4709-81B1-182F7FD07C3A.jpg (626x502, 55K)

I got INTP

ENTP master race

INTJ here

I’m a chad ESTP

Anyone who takes this test seriously to the point of actually knowing their own results only knows High School level psychology

infj

I have a minor in psych and I think it’s alright

Intp

What’s it like be so special

MBTI is just 2 women trying to simplify Jungian psychology for their simple brains and screwing it up in the process. Yet because it's 1 step ahead of astrology, morons cling to it like flies to shit.

Study Jungian psychology if you want to understand the science correctly.

ENTP. I look down on people around me with massive arrogance throughout the day. idk if thats related.

Ur gonna find alot of NT's on here

Your post speaks for itself

INFJ here

hell

Why are you here

infj = literally Hitler

INTP master race checking in.

Hello fellow superior humans.

Meh, it's an ok gage. It's certainly not deterministic. But what is? Even IQ and g have limits.

Hello estp brother

Not really, it doesn't even recognize the ability of how nurture affects cognitive development. Furthermore, if you read the work of Linda Berens and understand the 4 temperaments, you'll figure out that among the sensors, that they can be affiliative or pragmatic independent of whether they are a F or T type. Hillariously, if you read the reliability studies, the least reliable thing to determine is F vs T. The only person I've seen who understands this is that C.S. Joseph guy on youtube.

I got INFJ.

INTP ama

ENFP

INTJ so I will never have any happiness in my life

Attached: 2B01B12C-1F73-41D8-88D7-ADAC70E4E8D0.png (1484x2152, 371K)

INTP

>learning styles for ants

Again, the are an ok gage. I don't believe is self reported personality exams anyway. Think the entire concept is book.

But for helping you think about a job you might like, they are useful.

>Do you like to work in teams or alone, Alone.

Ok so don't get a job working in groups... outside of that the entire system is a scam.

Istp gang rise up

Attached: 1557544719970.jpg (476x355, 42K)

you can figure that out with "Are you introverted or extroverted?" however.. I don't see the point of MBTI if that's your argument