Is it nice to be caucasian where a member of your race can do something stupid and/or violent and it won't reflect on...

Is it nice to be caucasian where a member of your race can do something stupid and/or violent and it won't reflect on you or result in your race being called racial slurrs?

Attached: 42124680.jpg (349x465, 38K)

Bump

I wish I was black in America. It's life on easy mode.

Why do you think that? The grass always seems greener on the other side.

There are no racial slurs for whites, you nigger loving kike sycophant soyfag. Come up with a slur and you can spew it all you like. Make sure to give your bait another manly 'bump' when it hits page 10 again...

Attached: 1547780598722.jpg (480x480, 53K)

if by green you mean it lets you get in to schools easier or if it forces employers to chose you over a white guy because of affirmative action or it lets you chimp out whenever you feel like it then yes it is greener on the nigger side

Attached: 1554840309001.jpg (480x558, 32K)

Then why are the rich still white people?

Something isn't adding up.

We'll all learn to love each other some day

>why are the people who work and have higher IQ's rich ?
does that add up nigger or do you not know how to add?

Attached: 1525015962706.jpg (198x891, 90K)

Wonder bread. White boi. Do you not have black friends? You're the worst liberal

At least download pictures right you racist retard. Find Jesus bitch

but was my point valid ?

Attached: 1551478012601.png (618x924, 602K)

White people are retards. If they were truly special and/or intelligent, they would compare themselves to Asians and Indians in terms of academics and intelligence. They don't. They can only look intelligent by comparing themselves to brain damaged crack addicts living in the ghetto.

Attached: 1542328348290.jpg (1000x1000, 921K)

i agree with you on that but i find it infuriating
that these niggers
and especially this nigger
pulled the >I'm not successful because of white people
card

This is only in countries where Caucasians are the majority.
If a white dude commits a crime in China or some African country then the public opinion in the country will definitely judge his race/country as much as him personally.

and chinks donĀ“t count because as we know they are a bunch of insects

Attached: 1541628698373.png (1317x1652, 425K)

White people are the arrogant scum of the Earth. Even Africans are more likeable.

Haha nah, caucasians get called something worse :( sister-fucker, terrorist/school (work) shooter and pedophile.

likeable doesn't get things done you lazy nigger

idk maybe. i wouldn't know

Oh, race again.

Right? Shit gets boring.