Rekt Thread

Rekt Thread

Attached: trainslap.webm (800x450, 265K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K1RC_V6sfj4
youtu.be/S3zSfUc-PaE
youtu.be/_9so8rkrF08
discordapp.com\invite\v3HXgkt
youtube.com/watch?v=3GeD95KwwkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0KMwnIhF438
youtube.com/watch?v=AlHHmrYUPkc
youtube.com/watch?v=hHjGtBnSv50
youtube.com/watch?v=ySS6KOp6wPY
youtube.com/watch?v=x9LRHlMdZmA
youtube.com/watch?v=gb0ODOSyg4s
youtube.com/watch?v=wsIFxR4M05U
psychcentral.com/quizzes/autism-test/
youtube.com/watch?v=9RitIUg93DA
youtube.com/watch?v=_LBk5xBy0SA
youtube.com/watch?v=59lEtxjFK5A
youtube.com/watch?v=dPxv4Aff3IA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: scarface.webm (368x640, 1.11M)

Attached: hold your horses.webm (640x352, 979K)

Attached: no head man.webm (528x288, 1.98M)

why dont they put these niggas out of their misery, they clearly wont live and are clearly in pain. Doesn't make any sense.

Looks like a scene from resident evil. Just kill me if I'm that rekt.

I fucking love these threads!

Attached: he_just_looks_a_little_tyred.webm (480x270, 937K)

Damn, that horses one front leg is fucked.

Ikr, Fucking "Hippocratic oath" bullshit.

Attached: greatest hits.webm (220x400, 1.43M)

yup. and therefore the entire horse is fucked. worthless

nah, they're gonna stitch his face back on and everything will be fine

yeah, so is the horse, sad

Attached: 1547438517472.webm (848x480, 101K)

Bitch, move!

Why? I mean, I fapped, but still, why? Story?

i dont think china can afford that

All the other ones in this thread made me laugh. This one just kinda makes me sad. I don't know why that is

His head bounced up like a basketball

Yeah, Kinda feel bad for that horse tho

i guess that she was caught cheating with the beater´s husband (sorry if bad english)

Attached: 1539653792340.webm (460x460, 823K)

Attached: 5187208724.jpg (2450x1344, 199K)

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

shut up and show your asshole

They can't, They have too much butthurt

this is brutal

Attached: 1525023812985.webm (854x438, 1.32M)

What the fuck?!

Shut the fuck up, its a cruel world get over it.

Tits or gtfo

Jesus that little girl is scarred for life.

Thats really mean

Everyone dies bub. Getting pissed and butthurt about it is not the proper way to handle it

damn,
but i thought all fags loved to show off their ass??

I only read like three words of your post, and I can already know ur a faggot.

Attached: lucky son of a bitch.webm (400x300, 754K)

Attached: MiNoRiTiEs.jpg (741x501, 117K)

TRIGGERD

tldr

When you think life is point less and that its mostly about chasing pleasure...
You find that negativity can be very entertaining

If you want to change anyones mind you should avoid condemning them

wtf

14 year old detected

Attached: 1528074839585.webm (640x360, 1.47M)

OMG! What you just said is sooooo meaningful!
U so smart and deep. U rite, society is toxic :(:(:(

Attached: 1557455034062_1.webm (1066x600, 904K)

Baited newfags

Attached: 1557558172957_1.webm (640x352, 1.07M)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Sauce?

Is it bad that I made fight noises with my mouth while watching this?

Attached: sir you forgot ur knife.webm (640x480, 1.46M)

2 more baited newfags
Lel

Attached: 1557363261009_1.webm (224x400, 1.22M)

lol. Nice try faggot

Attached: 1557319223499_2.webm (328x600, 1.72M)

Attached: 1557302292231_1.webm (400x500, 529K)

this is Yea Forums retard. if you don't want to see stuff like this then you should've went on tumblr or some other board like /mlp/. this is a place of offensive content and autism. honestly, what were you expecting? you just clicked on this because you wanted to bitch about something didn't you drama whore?

Attached: 1544850307178.png (731x600, 377K)

user, Your comment made me lol heartily

I always wanna know if he got to keep stomping the little shit, the clip is too short

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Yea Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

What do you mean?
They took the bait
That shit is pasta

shut up and show your asshole

Attached: 5ewjNLV0hy6GGb23_1.webm (362x640, 530K)

youtu.be/K1RC_V6sfj4

lmfao at the nigga running to get the wheel.

thank you

I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

I would say give it a rest.
But your getting quite a bit of bites lol

What in the fuck...

i guess that tyre was just lookin for a job

Attached: gettin tired.webm (720x404, 622K)

snakecident/snaccident

Attached: 2887598.main_image.jpg (1500x1576, 333K)

dogcident

Attached: Dog-Bite-News.jpg (1067x600, 194K)

broccident

Attached: new trend uprising.jpg (225x225, 10K)

pigcident

Attached: piggythumb.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Attached: 1556245863279_1.webm (460x460, 370K)

youtu.be/S3zSfUc-PaE

Attached: 1556258255131_1.webm (640x360, 925K)

I actually don't understand what's going on here

Lmao nigga is just getting a meal.

Attached: 1556258804003_1.webm (640x362, 956K)

Trolled hard

Attached: article-0-0E432BA800000578-675_468x336.jpg (468x336, 19K)

damn that's a lota force

Not the kind of 'rekt' the thread was looking for, but ok

shut up and show me your asshole

That's a nice antenna installation. Just straight to the point. That man will surely get the sharpest image now!

femcident

Attached: woman accident 2481645_cut20off737952_jpeg_jpegc25ff9f84daa66c47fd22a422ead8c92.jpg (296x296, 20K)

Attached: woman accident 2481644_cut20manhood740898_jpeg_jpeg38e19156a5300ff7b58eb80f65b8e158.jpg (320x320, 22K)

this

You have COMPLETELY misunderstood the idea of Yea Forums. Yea Forums is not "hey guys take a look at this funny link ha ha." Yea Forums is not Facebook's whiteknighting. Yea Forums is not Reddit, Tumblr or 9gag.com. Yea Forums is a place for people to be monsters. Disturbing, cold, heedless monsters that they really are. Tsunami kills people in Asia and we laugh. Psychotic emo fulfills her sick desires with her cat and we laugh. A man rapes his grandchildren, we laugh and demand more. Suicide, foul play, genocide- we laugh. Racism, sexism, discrimination, xenophobia, rape and unfounded wrath- we laugh.

We are cruel; we do not forgive; we do not forget; we are the real face of the internet.

Attached: 1532097559009.jpg (720x1280, 141K)

Attached: Woman Bites Off Rapist's Penis in Lagos ripped-penis1.jpg (533x533, 33K)

youre an unsung hero

Attached: 1557371015440.jpg (600x530, 109K)

The amount of newfags responding to this is fucking astonishing
Or maybe the are just trolling too?

Just trolling

Attached: femen attack.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

so is this comment directed at me or sissyfag cause I agree with you 100%

thank you, also, show me your asshoole

Azzhoal

Attached: 1557630226322.png (768x520, 266K)

W T F

You know what? What if having an opinion is an act of terrorism? think about it! what do opinions do to people? it makes them autistic. What do thoughts do to people, it makes them delusional. In fact, opinions can be more painful than a migraine. So the next time, you white ass cunt faced neckbeard sjw, you try to have opinions, you are committing an act of terrorism!

that was unexpected

He/she isn't dead, stupid

youtu.be/_9so8rkrF08

Attached: 1543895866162.webm (720x404, 451K)

Attached: 1497322795063.jpg (312x312, 46K)

FINALLY, user delivers. thanks user, very cool!!!

Attached: 1539694323101.webm (1600x640, 1.51M)

Attached: Banzai Charge.webm (640x360, 584K)

No man, This is a different user, sorry...
I was just getting so tired of seeing peoples needs not being met, so I did what I could ;)

Attached: GTA Physics.webm (480x269, 737K)

it's china, they kept him alive to harvest his organs later

Why is the video mirrored?

Make a rearry tenderu chicken tendie, a for you!

They would lean forward too much in high heels on an a decline.

damn, but still, a true hero tho

Attached: Tragic.webm (640x360, 658K)

Attached: Dindu General Electric.webm (264x480, 1.67M)

that's because potato knishes

Heh, I know that bridge, just heard the cartards and biketards racing, they just went by redneck beach

Watch where ya going, ya fool!

Attached: Di_Lung.jpg (145x200, 7K)

mfkz dead he obviously lives in some bumfuck small rural town and you can see his lungs inflating through the hole in his ribcage

Your english is good, my dude. I promise I don't speak your native language so you're doing better than me, English is hard to learn.

tries to steal copper wire from a live running transformer box
>what could go wrong

What the fuck was he doing in an electrical box

he thought his welfare check was hiding in there

all I could imagine when I saw your comment is bubsy pointing at this guy and laughing

Fun fact: The actor is German but didn't provide his voice for the German dub of the show.

at least tony vercetti set a new personal best

Sod off with your GoT bullshit! Nobody cares!

Attached: fappable.gif (320x180, 1.3M)

good shit

how hard do you have to get hit to stop all your momentum on its tracks

C'mon, Fart goddamnit! Fart!

Attached: 1557606093570.jpg (641x534, 78K)

This guy's future got rekt.

Fucking lol

That cunt will get it back ten fold.

Quads or death

Attached: 260e8y.jpg (960x949, 65K)

I'm convinced we would not lose a war with the Chinese considering they seem to not possess any situational awareness.

Attached: Copypasta.jpg (480x474, 41K)

Who pissed in your Weaties today?

Yup, that was a hit.

Get baptized.
Synonimous with get fucked.

Stealing copper wiring, it's a thing junkies do.

God. Working in mysterious ways.

Why the fuck

Oh shit!

I'm honestly not sure who got rekt here

did he arrived on time?

Attached: No Loitering.gif (427x317, 1.99M)

i'm afraid of death but if i was in that position just kill me man

You want some chicken with that pasta?

everybody walks the dinosaur?

Stupid kid

>fat hands

Yeah the bitch is clearly jealous of her beauty

Kek

Ayyyy, got me. Well played.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x187, 384K)

i'm afraid of feeling the pain itself. i guess if it's just an instant death it'd be fine. But suffering... ugh.

Attached: Capture+_2019-05-11-22-12-32~01.png (1440x1295, 1.95M)

Well deserved

rand mines have taken my sight

Yes, are you fucking 12?

scary when you realize someone you used to know does this.

love this pasta

gta:vice city

looks like a behelit

even luckier that he was the one out of the 2 to survive

He cut off his mom's head. Drove like 30 miles. Carried it into a store. And stabbed the worker when she wouldnt let him put the head in the freezer.
ALL ON MOTHERS DAY!

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
discordapp.com\invite\v3HXgkt
Copy to your browser... EZ...NO-RULES, no yannies
GO GO GO

AntiAntiSpam-kq
KEKKK banned for cp youtube.com/watch?v=3GeD95KwwkQ for no reason

Wish his sister a Happy Mothers Day.
facebook
com
php?
id=

Attached: 21743823_520173468320945_7726932977915142897_o.jpg (1152x1152, 97K)

What is he saying?

being a nigger

deserves it just for wearing pink shorts

definition of run over

cтoп

prul the prug!!!!!!!!

>just kill me
patient was probably trying to say that

roll him out to a street corner, either a car will crash into him, or the adjacent building will collapse or explode within 6 hours

in chinese they don't have the letters for DNR

that fuckin shirt, haha

good, what dipshit making 9/hr confronts a guy carrying a severed head and a knife

I honestly agree. I especially feel bad about the animals that get hurt/ die. I don't know why I come to these threads. But what else do you expect from Yea Forums? This is a toxic, toxic place

CLEAR!
youtube.com/watch?v=0KMwnIhF438

I'm 18.
In my defence, they where pretty good fighting noises.

Attached: 1557541950813.gif (480x270, 268K)

Should've listened.

Dude this shit is like behind the curtain outside of your bubble comfort zone. This is real life. Shit like this happens every day. People are dying left and right. How many houses have you passed by that might have someone being held hostage in their basement? Like dude humans are evil fucked up incarnated mother fuckers. We don't give a fuck man do you not get it yet?

Attached: 1529380074329.webm (480x608, 1.8M)

Imagine the smell

>filename
Lost

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 11K)

This is why I'll never shed a tear over a dead nigger in the news. Right in front of the kid is ridiculous. Apple should know his fucking place

Attached: 1557344546267.webm (220x400, 1.47M)

Anything for those shekels.

Attached: ForcefullyBorn.webm (406x720, 1.4M)

Butwhy.jpg

exactly the same as your momentum but backwards

Poor horses hopefully the guy got corp stomp or something.

The kid can become batman now, yes?

Atleast he didn't kill the kid.also girl grows to become bat woman.

Attached: 1557626361100.gif (500x258, 905K)

ive never seen anyone be more serious about No Nut November.

Attached: 1552770769919.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

Bet the niggers raped her paralyzed body

Imagine being in the middle of a business metting and a tire just comes out of nowhere.

didnt realize he was an amputee till the end

I hate this, very much

CALIFORNIA!
CALIFORNIA, AMBER ELLIS!

cop shoots dog protecting little girl and hits her in the eye

Nope, I can't watch this one.

that little shit wont be bothering anyone now i bet lol

youtube.com/watch?v=AlHHmrYUPkc

Does any user have the webm of urban explorerers getting murdered by killer clown?

Attached: HIPZTQt.gif (234x154, 1.17M)

those are some stupid motherf'r dogs

Attached: ZuA31dE.gif (220x391, 1.77M)

true

>Does any user have the webm of urban explorerers getting murdered by killer clown?
here it is
youtube.com/watch?v=hHjGtBnSv50

Couldnt be faker, testicles dont just sit freely unattached in your scrotum. Fucking gullible hand sniffers

She didnt break her neck, its part of the show. Shes double joknted it, dominican ir somethig look it up faggot

my man is a natural born surgeon they just pop out like if it was nothing

that outro

oh my fucking god how is this even allowed on youtube??? or even Yea Forums!! this is so fucking brutal, he just keeps stabbing them even after they're dead!

Literally looks like a third so nothing of value was lost

Attached: 0929482339.jpg (908x1586, 137K)

Please tell me he died when he stopped moving
My nigga doesn't deserve to be conscious and endure that pain
Ain't no one deserve that shit

Cop Tased Teen Into Brain Damage (VIDEO)
youtube.com/watch?v=ySS6KOp6wPY

it is a potato video probably cell, of two anons in an old building. They are agitated by something and a huge man in a clown mask kicks open a door and stabs one guy. In video you can hear stabbee screaming. Please help, am obsessing

Attached: pb1F2VR.gif (380x207, 894K)

it is a video of two explorers in an old building. They are scared after hearing a noise. A huge man kicks open a door and stabs one guy while his partner runs away. Vid had sound you can hear guy scream. Am obsessing over to show another user please help

Attached: EZ3AGd3.gif (250x195, 2M)

It's a movie, calm down.

aint no sound here

> That twat sitting on the bench keeps talking on his god damned phone even in the face of imminent death

Youre awesome

glad that cop got what was coming to him.

saw it here some years back and found on youtube or bestgore or liveleak. Hoping moot can point a direction

Attached: ZFSMcR6.gif (300x281, 1.97M)

Breaking Bad Prank (SA Wardega)
youtube.com/watch?v=x9LRHlMdZmA
Devil's Daughter Scare Prank! youtube.com/watch?v=gb0ODOSyg4s
Grand Theft Auto In Real Life Fam
youtube.com/watch?v=wsIFxR4M05U

gr8 b8 m8, but ist's only for the newfags

High heels man, chicks fall flat on their faces when walking down a steep slope. Ramps like that need a side stair.

and from this day she'll become a batgirl

you're in the wrong thread

ha hahahaaahaa fuckin lost

imagine being this retarded, you're going out to rape someone, and then you're trying to get blowjob from the victim

Is he or she ok?

newfags

its a copypasta

obv underage b&

Attached: 1553460649573.gif (400x225, 1.75M)

clearly some kind of beaner gang hazing....

its pretty autistic
maybe you should take this test and share the results on this thread.
psychcentral.com/quizzes/autism-test/

You are just as dumb as the nigger in this video.
>imblying it's in the US

Attached: seduction_nigga_style.webm (640x640, 1.95M)

RiP in piece

that mofo is moving to tucson.......water hate forever!!

how can you be this much of a newfag?

you responded to a fucking 8 year old copypasta

Attached: 5048584457.jpg (1884x1454, 170K)

Paul Walker death vid?

i've been looking for this video for years. This shit cracks me up every time. Bodies shouldn't bounce like that. lmao

Attached: 1684687130.jpg (1866x1620, 192K)

Attached: 1819863991.jpg (1016x1476, 82K)

something like "excuse me, where is the closest bank?"

Snap people, snap people !

Attached: 4817520003.jpg (1884x1454, 170K)

Looks like it's time for a career change!

Attached: 651999.jpg (1200x1200, 82K)

kek

>▶
the look of the girl in black is my 10/10

fucking kikes are ruthless with children

Attached: 343.gif (285x237, 996K)

think that's eastern orthrodox

that's a christian you fucking retard

Attached: 0535133551.jpg (1884x1454, 170K)

only just barely
it's like saying slavs are human

>pawg porn

>backpedaling this hard
seething

Attached: 1557249695025.gif (278x380, 1.7M)

backpedaling? I'm the one who posted just before you did with an even more precise answer.

Attached: kid.gif (500x248, 1010K)

Damn. That's got to be some kind of high score.

Attached: 1557297735487.gif (407x405, 317K)

>too stupid to live

Attached: 1516225573943.gif (212x176, 925K)

Technically, Christians are a type of Jew.

Attached: kBJHN9p.png (1302x1296, 51K)

you're confusing phylogeny with religion
easy mistake

Love it user, all these millennials aren't likely to get this.

That not kikes but russian othodox. They are the worst kind of christian I can think of. Not even the sect ones are as bad

we already covered it, though watch out for the faggot who thinks the second largest group of christians is a jewish sect

god save the queen's penis

yeah, by his definition everyone is a pagan, since all religions are based on that pagan cult in mesopotamia some 12k years ago

No, I was invoking the phylogeny of religion to demonstrate that Christians are types of Jews.

sauce

I'm with you my man. I'd wager that 99% of the people on here haven't had to deal with even a fraction of the hardships that the people in some of these webms had to deal with.

Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.

What the fuk was that guy trying to do he singlehandedly caused a dogslide lol

Whole vid with audio? I'd love to hear the conversation with the guy on the bike.

Attached: soprano in making.webm (640x352, 1.21M)

Attached: restorante de culo.webm (272x480, 1.79M)

Attached: gibbed.webm (362x640, 626K)

Attached: listen to men.webm (220x400, 1.94M)

are you really astonished? Yea Forums died almost a decade ago with consequences will never be the same. these replies are what the little festering micro-organisms that feed on a rotting carcass look like when they fall over in a heap after some flesh falls off.
keep telling yourself that fren

Attached: why you shoot niggers first.webm (1280x720, 1.88M)

Attached: shish kebab.webm (200x200, 1.38M)

Attached: sayori.jpg (600x800, 42K)

So much file name in this thread T_T lmaoooo

Attached: 1440081931716.jpg (228x221, 14K)

Attached: discovery channel.webm (198x360, 1.43M)

Pagan is a modernish term like infidel for muslims created simply to describe people and religions who were not Jews.

Thank God somebody covered up the kid

Attached: 1444109739748.jpg (125x118, 3K)

All types of jewry should be exterminated already. What good is it for the modern world? There are those who mutilate boys, those who rape boys, those who strap bombs to their boys and those who marry 14 wives and rape their children afterwards.

Attached: conversion to judaism.webm (640x360, 575K)

>this is Yea Forums retard
newfag. gtfo.

obvious troll

Attached: 1445203466800.jpg (204x204, 9K)

Dude don't even have a mouth to tell them to end his suffering

This is not how you do hits, what a stupid dishonorable fuck.

Attached: nigger stole my bike.webm (400x240, 429K)

bump

And it still fits for my description, since we were talking about christians who commonly use heathens as not believer in christianity.
The oldest religion, all other stem from is still 12k years old and from mesopotamia.

ALL religions? Including, say, Hinduism? What about Shinto? Dreamtime? Aztec beliefs?

That is a mystery religion and is more connected to Hinduism and other polytheistic belief sets that have very different evolutionary paths from Judaism which came from animism and doesn't even compare to the likeness of Christianity to Judaism which outright use some of the same holy books and holy commandments of behavior.

Trying to steal electricity. Nogs gonna nog

Nah, he was told he could grow up to be anything he wanted and he wanted to be a battery.

>they clearly wont live
We got a doctor in the house!

You still laugh at this shit? This pasta's been here for fucking years now. Fucking normie

Ship 'hijacked' by rescued migrants off Libya bound for Europe
youtube.com/watch?v=9RitIUg93DA

So many doctors and lawyers! How do you like your cultural enrichment?
Hundreds of migrants break through border at Spanish exclave Ceuta
youtube.com/watch?v=_LBk5xBy0SA
Migrants moved to wealthy Paris neighbourhood, what do locals think?
youtube.com/watch?v=59lEtxjFK5A

They are not afraid
Israel's New Racism: The Persecution of African Migrants in the Holy Land
youtube.com/watch?v=dPxv4Aff3IA

so mascots are allowed to randomly assault patrons? ok