>be a black woman, Sandra Bland
>get pulled over for failing to put on a turn signal
>literally get killed for being an uppity black woman
>no white woman has been jailed and killed by a cop for something so minor
>no cops faced charges
>but "white privilege" is just a myth
>but "systemic racism" isn't a thing

white racists will defend this.

Attached: 08-sandra-bland-video.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S6vlu1FRaic
foxnews.com/us/woman-shot-herself-in-the-head-while-cuffed-with-hands-behind-her-back-during-traffic-stop-police-say
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm not racist because I wouldn't have defended a white woman getting shot for this. I guess the reason why white women don't get shot for this is because they don't acts crazy and actually listen to the police's orders

epic post i love 4channelr

she did listen to the officers orders, she just didn't lick his boots

>white women don't get shot for this is because they don't acts crazy
really?

youtube.com/watch?v=S6vlu1FRaic

YouTube video you just posted it's not like I'm going to defend a random white woman. Also if bootlicking is your perception of following basic commands than you're at risk of getting shot if you're ever pulled over

bet their was drugs in the car cause niggers

You can just google "white woman police shooting" and find white women who have been shot by police.

I can feel ya on the whole police shooting people sucks thing. And I even agree that blacks disproportionately get shot more relative to their population.

But I hate this whole "white people don't deal with it" bullshit.

1) being N times more likely to suffer from something doesn't mean others do not suffer, it just means you're more likely

2) the ratios are relative to population density. Blacks are about 13-15% of the population and suffer about 25-30% of police brutality. This is the "more likely to relative population". Thing is... the MAJORITY of police shootings actually involve white people. Cause that's how majorities work... white people are like 60% of the population, OF COURSE they'll be the majority of shootings. It's the same reason they're also the majority of welfare recipients.

3) you ain't winning any fans by pretending you're the only one. Police brutality is a citizen problem, not just a black problem. Hispanics, natives, asians, and yes even WHITE people deal with it. How about y'all get a fucking long and do something about it!

lol, niggers

I agree woman should be killed on sight regardless of race.

Attached: Elliot Rodger murder_shooting_spree_Santa_Barbara-381643.jpg (620x413, 57K)

post unedited video then nigger

police brutality happens to all races, yes. We all have to deal with the police. But if it's more likely to happen to blacks, and cops are more likely to not faces charges then it's systemic racism. And police corruption as well, but one problem at a time

>be white woman
>walk outside to talk to cops you called
>get shot

Attached: 170717113139-australian-woman-minneapolis-police-shooting-nr-00000812-full-169.jpg (1600x900, 215K)

>>be a black woman

I really tried to give a shit but your story isn't interesting

>then everybody cares
>cop actually gets charged with murder

WUT??? Pick related.

Attached: 00noorverdict-01-jumbo[1].jpg (1024x682, 110K)

blacks get shot more by cops because they shoot cops more than other races

Australians are basically niggers.

foxnews.com/us/woman-shot-herself-in-the-head-while-cuffed-with-hands-behind-her-back-during-traffic-stop-police-say

here you go tc. handcuffed white woman apparently committed suicide in the cop car. no video footage, hands cuffed behind back, shot herself in the mouth.

So let me guess she went all crazy and didnt follow orders. So the cop is in the wrong here. Well sjw i think maybe black people shouldnt act crazy.

bootlicking would be not questioning the cop for anything, even if it's out of line and not talking back for fear of.. well this. Nobody should have to do this. Unless you are threatening an officers life you shouldn't be afraid for yours

>only because she was Australian and their government got involved

If all she did was walk outside and didnt act crazy and followed orders yes that cop needs to go to jail for murder if not get the death penalty.

>be you
>repost because butthurt about all comments disproving your opinion
Nigger die

that would mean white americans are basically dog turds, by comparison

I had to repost because something came up and I couldn't respond to the comments faggot

I call this the "sandbag problem".

The city is flooding, the north end is under water, and the majority of homes in the north end are red. Red homes are being disproportionately effected by flooding.

So what do we do?

Hand out sandbags to red homes!

That will work!

one problem at a time... sure, so lets identify the problem and solve it. And the problem is that police are power hungry fucks who violently react to things by shooting them.

Yes, racism impacts this and cops who are racist violently react when they see black people because they're racist.

But calling it out for racism doesn't stop the brutality!

All it does create division.

Since white people, and other races also still get shot. And they got shot in very large numbers as well.

Take it this way. It was a black WOMAN. Women are WAY less likely to be brutalized by police, or serve prison time. So what if we said "oh, this womans shooting doesn't count because she's a woman and women are significantly less likely to be shot by police relative to their population."

Where do you draw the line in identifying the problem? Especially when you're focusing on the other side of the problem?

How about this... COPS SHOULD STOP SHOOTING PEOPLE.

I can't believe so many of you are posting in a bait thread. If you have literally ever interacted with a nigger, you would understand they can't properly interact with law-abiding members of society

You can write a book and pretend you know something but the bottom line is you would be a shity cop

I honestly support police brutality. I think they need to be out there kicking more ass. It’s the only language some people understand.

1) didn't say I would be a good cop

2) not sure what in the fuck that even has to do with what I said

Yeah one thing I dont understand. I get that if you dont follow order you should atleast be detained but to die just cause you didnt listen to whatever the cop says is right down stupid and only American can possibly think thats okay

shitty, possibly

but at least I don't shoot innocent people

Attached: 8313004217.jpg (2184x1394, 156K)

Literally everything because of the reasons you would be a horrible cop. You have no understanding of what they face in there daily patrols and how necessary deadly force is because you're a little liberal sissy boy typing away from the computer mommy bought you about things you don't understand

Attached: 1557540065146.jpg (904x960, 55K)

If the cops think they can get away with shooting unarmed blacks in the back, they're gonna keep doing it. And eventually they will so power hungry and fascist they can do it to anyone and not face consequences. This is why I think the systemic racism is a good place to start

How does shooting anything that remotely worries you being a good cop that's just called being a pussy when you sign up to be a cop guess what their is a chance you might die but your fear of that shouldn't justify being a trigger happy fuck

American here, and yeah I think it’s ok. You have no idea the shit we deal with from niggers.

OP here. I'm not this guy. Just to let you know

Cops everywhere around the world deal with the same shit yet only in north America are cops shooting people an acceptable thing

1) not a liberal

2) there are countries all over the world that do their job with out guns... it's not as dangerous as you think it is

case in point... oh... it's dangerous working in my neighbourhood for 8-10 hours a day?

Guess what, I live here 24 hours a day. Fucking pussy.

>Sandra Bland
The police officer arrested her and she hanged herself in a jail cell.
Why are you LYING?

rather be a dog turd

If the cops think they can get away with shooting unarmed people in the back, they're going to keep doing it....

the problem we have is that op is implying niggers are human. op also probably implies disneyland is the happiest place on earth.

I didnt say a thing about black people this isnt a race issue it an issue of having a militarized police force that shoot first ask questions later

>only in north America are cops shooting people an acceptable thing
You don't know much about the rest of the world

THIS WILL BE DECIDED IN COURT BY OUR PEERS. You are not the fucking judge. You are not god. You don't know shit

He also left out the part where the officer was fired and can never work in law enforcement again

She was arrested for disobeying a lawful order and she committed suicide in jail. Whatever agenda you are trying to espouse has no basis with the facts of the matter. If she had just stuck to the plan and listened to the cop she would still be alive to pay a simple fine and get on with her life lol no evidence of racism whatsoever.

You’re missing the point, then. This isn’t a police issue, it’s a nigger issue.

Do some fucking research bud American cops kill more people in a day then some places do in years and I'm not talking about shitty third world countries

Libs always leave stuff out. That's how the have to lie since there are so many lib still sites. Repubs will just lie to your face since they only have one news source. Lots of new ones popping up though :). Keep um honest!

continuing:
Majority of cops are glorified traffic monitors.

They ticket us for speeding, failing to use blinkers, and other stupid inane stuff.

If you're kicking in doors of armed drug dealers, yeah, carry a fucking gun and be prepared.

But when walking up to some dude's car cause they went 55 in a 45... yeah, the gun isn't necessary bro. We don't live in the land of mad max where people will shoot a cop to get out of a fucking 150$ speeding ticket.

Now sure... there are SOME people who would. There are also SOME people who will murder you, rape your dead corpse, and eat your brains.

Being a cop or not does not change those factors.

you are what you are

She hung herself you fucking retard just another nigger who disobeyed a cop for no reason.

Black people never comply. Stop acting like a dumb monkey and you wont get shot.

"Encinia was charged with perjury for lying about the circumstances surrounding Bland’s arrest, but the charges were dropped on the condition that he never seek a job in law enforcement again"

I honestly didn't know this. But he could've stayed and fought the perjury charges. More importantly, no one was charged for her murder

Because I've never seen my trailer trash neighbors on cops

goes to jail for a failure to put on her turn signal, then hangs herself? Bullshit. she pissed em off and probably threatened to sue or something and they off'd her

>coming to Yea Forums to get sympathy for niggers
So you're journalist for huffpo, or vice?

all im saying is if the cop is ever in the wrong then why not follow along and later sue the cop/city for any wrong doing
it would then be up to the cop to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he wasn't in the wrong

if you were right then not only do you get an apology from the cop and city you also get a fat fucking paycheck

Yep and trailer trash pricks get fucked up by the cops time and time again.

You act like trash to a cop, they treat you like trash back.

This isn't to say I think all black people never comply. I don't agree with that statement at all.

My point is your argument is fucking stupid.

That is simple dude you are smart

She was likely smoking weed right before she got stopped. She intentionally lit the cigarette to conceal any marijuana smell and was being evasive/uncooperative. The cop rightly escalated the situation. Coroner report found elevated levels of THC in her body after she died even though she was the only person in her cell and was isolated from other prisoners.

Kinda puts things into perspective when you look at it from the other side:
>Piece of shit nigger smoking weed while driving unsafely
>Cop made a justifiable arrest with reasonable level of force given suspect resistance
>Nigger knows she's fucked once they make her take a drug test, primitive mind somehow determines suicide is the best option for immediate relief from current situation

My point is race statistics don't account for social or enviormental factors. One FBI chart and you crazy motherfuckers wanna kill the black people who built the white house. Sad

She committed suicide in her cell.

no one cares fag
back to plebbit

Wat are you even on about?

I wanna kill black people who built the white house?

I think you're mistaking me for someone else moron.

continuing:
Case in point, the White House was built in 1792, pretty sure anyone who built it black or otherwise is already dead.

I was talking about their ancesters. Black people are human beings with hopes and fears. We took their past from them. They're here but we're here together and they helped build that shit hole that's too fucking ugly for Trump. THE WHITE HOUSE IS SUPPOSED TO BE HUMBLE SHIT

I still think you think I'm someone else moron.

Now you're on about Trump?

Wat does this have to do with me?

What in what I said conveys I think black people should be killed... or ANYTHING about Trump the orange potato tard?

good, loudmouth nigger women need to be wiped from this earth. maybe if they behaved with some class and shut the fuck up and stop flailing around like wild nigger apes it wouldnt happen. I'm glad this nigger was killed

Duuuude. Go back, and read the thread.

Yes... but this response was to MY post where I said:
And they (or you?) said:
And I don't see how anything in my statement says I think black people, the people who built the white house, should be killed. Nor what it has to do with Donald fucking Trump.

Are you like retarded or something?

There are more people in this thread. I can not account for their words, only my own.

This is my first fucking time on 4 chan, and next time I'm bringing a helmet because talking to you is making me retarded

Yep, retarded troll fuck

Go die in a fire.

retards wont take this shitty thread to pol.

it would just get saged or pruned by mods

Why do you press the enter key twice?
Do you need your post to appear longer?

SHE KILLED HERSELF!!!!!!!!

I assume cops are dudes with a power trip, even if they aren't, I assume they are unless proven otherwise. Therefore, if they pull me over, I act like a police little bitch, because I don't feel like getting a weapon turned on me. This is advice everyone could use if you don't want to get shot the fuck up. Walk on eggshells.

Only niggers call people “bootlickers”. Imagine that, the most violent and primitive race is the most childish and averse to authority.

It's called double spacing.

I prefer the visual look of it. Lrn2write moron.

double spacing tard... many people do it:

looks retarded, stop wasting my screen space

I'm racist and I think this is wrong.
Like kicking a dog to death

blacks are a minority yet are 5x more likely to shoot a cop(of any color) seems reasonable for them to be more cautious around blacks.

nope

you can't stop me

Get a bigger screen...

pleb

hey

asshole

The autopsy showed no signs of struggle and that it was definitely suicide. You sound like a conspiracy retard

go

fuck

yourself

Learn the difference between a person who uses paragraphs and someone who is a dumb attention whore like yourself.
These are paragraphs and not double spacing.

see above...

I don't see why anyone would defend this.
It's still just a cop killing an unarmed person who wasn't even under suspicion for a violent crime.
So, either you're super ok with black people being killed, cause one less darkie.
You don't identify with black people enough to think this could be you.
Or you're an idiot.

and you're the moron giving the attention... derp derp derp

Maybe don’t get uppity towards people with guns.

Nigger got shot by police for being a nigger. Nothing to see here.

Maybe she shouldnt have been uppity, or a nigger. Should have known its place, that chimp.

Anything that can bleed for 7 days and not die needs shot

I literally believe that if every last black person on the planet were to disappear tomorrow that net-net the planet would be a better place.

couldn't the argument be made that if everyone was killed aside from a specific group of people who all were similar and got along, the world would be better off

unfortunately... that means genocide

and though if you happened to be a member of that group. You're a horrible fucking person. And sure you inherited the world. But what if it was another group?

Murder sounds great until someone wants to murder you.

Attached: 1557262767412.jpg (599x733, 56K)

>couldn't the argument be made that if everyone was killed aside from a specific group of people who all were similar and got along, the world would be better off

Not necessarily. Let's say that instead everybody other than the black people disappeared off the planet. As a race black folks would be completely fucked without white folks. We're the only reason they aren't still living in mud huts. Within say 10 generations the world would be in shambles.

I readily acknowledge that there are plenty of fine, upstanding black folks - those that are a net benefit to society. There are even more that are net-neutral to society. But unfortunately for them and the rest of us, the bad ones far outweigh the good ones.

Hence the use of "net-net" in my sentence.

We would be better off without them. They would not be better off without us.

You're retarded if you think if only black people were left the world would crumble.

>literally
You're as degenerate as these colords. Hows your liberal arts degree coming along?

b-but muh unrelated black on black crime argument!

jooze be baitin

>SJW faggot

Attached: 740ecb3ac55d62e89bdadccf31ed0ca7.png (270x273, 97K)

Get a load of this faggot

They might be able to keep some vestiges of the 21st century intact, but not most. They didn't get us here and they damn sure couldn't keep it without whitey.

College was a long time ago son. Business degree, not that my degree has had a single thing to do with my success in life.

That little gung-ho shit was all about the gunfights. Of course he'd end up shooting a woman dead.

And I said "literally" to make it clear I wasn't being hyperbolic. Just because lots of uneducated fucks overuse and misuse the word doesn't mean it's never appropriate.

Ya'll know she committed suicide, right?
And because of her ignorance, she turned a verbal warning into a funeral.
Also, blacks are not killed by police at a higher rate. You dont use percentages of population, but percentage of dealing with cops. Blacks deal with cops at a much higher rate, and still have less casualties.
Maybe it wouldnt happen if youd help yourselves instead of blaming white people. Or, better yet, move back to Africa where you'll no longer be "oppressed".

All of the above are verifiable facts. If you still think youre a victim, you soon will be.

Found the Jew~

>hear trouble outside
>call cops
>cops arrive
>be flustered civilian, run outside
>keyed-up schmuck with a little training deletes you due to being a fear-crazed pig
even the biggest S&M bootlickers are having trouble defending this guy