Two weeks without weed now. Kill me pls

Two weeks without weed now. Kill me pls.

Attached: 1555972891797.png (633x758, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/23KBhL9KQEw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just ordered bud off the net, found out delivery is real slow. supposed to be 3 days likely to be 2 weeks myself. keep it up. atleast when you smoke again itll feel real good

Yeah but once you start again your tolerance will be non-existent and you'll ascend to the heavens

I wish I had your confidence user. I'm too much of a pussy to attempt to order drugs online.

That is true, my high and when I shoot my load it'll feel glorious!

it took me a long time to feel comfortable doing it but once youve done it once or twice its actually very easy and not at all intimidating, you're not going to get busted unless youre a retard. just use pgp and all that and you'll be fine. i go to a bitcoin atm for the convenience and its even easier than when i started

Can you just not find any or something?
It amazes me how some people can't seem to find any, I know I could even though I stopped dude weed when I was 17.
But then again I'm in Canada, so I could just go to the local weed store and buy some.

There's not even one BTC ATM in my state.

People haven't really been smoking weed in my area since 2009. It gets harder and harder each passing year to find it and I barely have any social interactions with people. Most of them have moved away. It's crawling with heroin, meth, pills, and cocaine if I wanted any of that I could literally talk to anyone passing by on the streets.

but weed isn't addictive?

I'm sorry, loser. Didn't you tell me it wasn't addictive? Moron

I've smoked at least a half gram of shatter a day for the past 4 years, Can't imagine the mind exercises you're doing to stay sane.

so i smoked weed since i was like 12 and stopped around 20 and got my shit together
got an education, skills, career, wife, kids
like 3 years ago i picked up some meds and took one huge hit and was so fucking high i couldn't tell when i was putting my foot down on the ground as i walked
once i finally got to a place where i was alone, i feel into an intensely deep introspective moment and felt like i was literally cringing myself inside out and the mere thought of who i was (self reflection)
idk if it was my tolerance, my life experience from the time i stopped to when i smoked or the potency of the medical weed; that shit was not fun
now i can only smoke cbd rich low thc buds or I'm literally too fucking high to handle existence
>inb4 lightweight faggot

U gettin the weird dreams OP?

Attached: Pizza and Cookies.jpg (600x800, 116K)

youtu.be/23KBhL9KQEw

Where u buying weed from? CGMC just went offline

I have mental problems and am psychologically dependent. Same as if I was taking anti-depressants. I hate pills and would rather take a "natural" option.

You got this OP! I've been without for easily over 2 months now. You just gotta stop thinking about it or you'll drive yourself nuts

I'm not staying sane. My girlfriend is trying to force me into therapy this Monday. She's forcing me to work out my problems with my medical card and then make some calls to see someone. Also, it doesn't help I haven't had sex in over two weeks either.

I've had weird dreams since I was 4 years old.

I don't have this. I don't have anything user.

Attached: 4ff0e10dda59f2a98d0139fa5872d45e9331b93957594b1d358f404a0abd8248.jpg (500x400, 18K)

Shut the fuck up you desperate cunt. IF this is the fucking trial of life that you've been going trouh I hope u die. This really is what takes you to the emotion of self-pity?

I really hope you're not that desperate for weed. If you are then I doubt what you were smoking was 100% weed.

I have mental problems that are extreme. I also suffer from schizophrenia whenever I don't smoke weed.

I thought you stoner faggots said weed wasn't addicting?

anything can be addictive

>if yer a whiney little pussy

been 2 month and 11 days since cold turkey. before i smoked for about year and a half and was up to a point where i would do bong hits every 3 hours. cravings went away after 1 month but these fucking dreams man. every fucking insecurities things im afraid of, shit i regret creep up one me every night. sometime i wake up and my whole body feels stiff like a fucking corpse. i feel like im fucked in a head. was i fucked before i started this and now i just realize or did weed did this to me? i'll never know.
this shit is addictive. i was dependent on it. it was the best thing i found in my life so far but i was too much of a degenerate to control myself

I don't know if I'd call then weird dreams but I notice that I dream more when I'm not smoking.

Been on and off a few times in life now. It's not nearly as difficult as cigs or chew was.

I think we might be on different paths homie, I’m 25 and the best sexual experience I’ve had was a 200 dollar lap dance. Idk though we both seem to use weed as a cope. Not even sure what advice I could begin to give you, your situation sounds awful. I wish the best for you though, brah.

It's okay, I think everyone who lurks around here is truly fucked in one way or another.

Attached: 1550629393124.jpg (1440x1080, 220K)