Anybody want to read my story?

Anybody want to read my story?

Somewhere in the Midwest in a city of about 115,000 a noisy school bus filled with high schoolers is rumbling along a poorly-maintained city road. Somewhere in the middle of the bus sits Cassidy and Samantha, who have been friends since the first grade.

Cassidy's eyes were beaming, and she could barely contain her excitement. She's quite eager to show her dad the final grades she received for her freshman year. He's a surgeon, working in the ER of the nicest hospital in the metro area, and as such, is very hard to please. He loves his children, certainly, but sets the bar very high for them- a bar which they don't often meet.

"Dad's is going to be so pleased!" she squealed, barely able to sit still. "Maybe I'll get a bonus on my allowance like last year. Or maybe the new iPhone!" Or ma-"

"That's nice." Sam interrupted, sounding much less enthused.

"What's wrong? I thought you scored well too?"

"I did. It's just that since my dad lost his job, he's got bigger things to worry about than my grades." She muttered, staring out the window, counting down the house numbers until the bus would stop to let her off.

"Ah. Yeah. I forgot about that." She said softly. "I'm sorry. I'm sure he'll get another job soon. How could he not with a resume like what he's got?" She said in a vain attempt to cheer her up.

"Yeah, I guess so. We'll see." She muttered, sounding not-at-all cheered up.

They sat in awkward silence until the bus arrived at the stop, and Sam left her friend without saying much more than goodbye.

Continue...?

Attached: Screenshot_20190511_141652_com.opera.browser.png (796x243, 139K)

Sure continue

That evening when her dad got home, she didn't hesitate to show him the report card, a grin from cheek-to-cheek smeared across her face.

"That's great, kiddo!" he exclaimed. "This calls for a celebration!"

"Oooh, I had hoped you might want to celebrate!" She beamed. "Now, I have a short list of thi-" but she was interrupted by her dad who was not listening to her.

"I think this calls for a mini-graduation photo shoot!" He boasted.

If her dad had been looking at her, he might have seen her cheery face sour up as her mood deflated. This is not what she wanted.

Being the child of a wealthy doctor, she was accustomed to getting what she wanted. Being the middle child, however, she was also accustomed to being ignored. Being neither the eldest nor the baby made her nearly invisible to her parents, compounded by the fact that her siblings were boys, and her father was ever-so-slightly biased in his old, sexist thinking; putting more emphasis on their higher education and future than hers. Deep down, what she wanted more than anything else was attention.

In truth, a photo op might feed her ego a bit, but it was a soulless kind of attention, and would not make her feel wanted or desired. She was quite adept at teasing the boys at school for attention, but they were just mindless hormonal drones- easy to manipulate, and so not very fun for her.

When you find something you enjoy doing, and you're able to get a rush of adrenaline out of it, the feeling is indelibly etched into your psyche. The euphoria is unforgettable, and drives you to do it again and again, feeding your brain the chemicals that feel so good. Skydiving, shoplifting, it's different for everyone, but once you find it you latch onto it and seek it out.

(also if you like it feel free to post pictures you think are relevant to the story. Illustrations to aid the imagination. If you don't give me constructive criticism on how to improve my writing)

The problem is your brain gets slightly numb to it after each time, and raises the bar, making you need more and more to get the same feeling of satisfaction. She no longer got any pleasure from playing cat-and-mouse with the boys her age. It was fun when she first figured out the secret powers of being attractive, but by now it was so easy and they were so predictable that it just didn't do anything for her.

"Oh. A...photo shoot?" She inquired.

"Yes! In your school uniform. We'll do it like a graduation photo op. It'll be nice, your mom will like it." He decided.

She knew there was no convincing him to change his mind once he had made it, but perhaps she could still get a consolation prize later. The new iPad mini had just come out, and she might be able to convince him she could use it for schoolwork.

~~~

The day finally came for the photo shoot, and Cassidy was ready and waiting for her dad to take her to the park where they'd meet the photographer. She straightened her hair in the mirror and looked herself over one last time as her dad came down the stairs. She was in her school uniform, a maroon top with the letters SK in gold on her chest, and a plaid maroon skirt that went down to her knees. She had a maroon and gold ribbon tied into a bow concealing a scrunchie that was holding her hair back in a pony tail.

"Now I managed to get a good deal with this photo shoot, so do what the photographer says, he's the expert on this stuff." he announced. He got good deals on most things. He was a cheapskate. Of course, he had the money to spend if he wanted, but he would never.

"What studio did you get to do it, daddy?" she prodded as they got into the car.

"Oh, it isn't a studio doing it, god no," he chuckled. "You remember Nathan, the landscaper's boy? He's a bit of an amateur photographer, and when his dad was over last month he was telling me about the new uh…DLRS…he got him for Christmas. So I called him and asked if he wanted to make a little money. How about that, kiddo?" he bragged.

She rolled her eyes so hard it's a wonder he didn't hear it. She knew Nathan, though. He's a cute boy. Well, man. He was probably in his mid to late twenties by now. She'd seen him in the yard helping his dad on a few projects before. Good-looking, for sure, but way outside her league. If he was in any of her social circles, he'd be on the top of every girls list, and probably on top of every girl, if he only asked.

She tried talking to her dad on the way there, but as usual, it was like talking to a machine. He cared about her, but often times his responses felt scripted and robotic, like he wasn't present in the moment with her. She was used to it, and it drove her absolutely mad. All she wanted was love and attention, the kind he didn't seem capable of giving. Or any of the boys at her school, for that matter. It was no fault of her own- she was certainly attractive- sandy blonde hair that fell just past her shoulders; a face that could have been sculpted by the gods; firm, perky breasts, and an ass that slows down time when you stare at it.

Even if she weren't born into a well-to-do family, she'd be a trophy wife at minimum, but she was much more than that. She was clever- devilishly so. Being the invisible middle child meant she could get away with more shenanigans and her parents were more or less indifferent. This sometimes worked to her advantage, and other times only served to fuel her outbursts of attention-seeking.

She struggled with attention-deprivation for most of her childhood, and desperately sought to find a way to cope.

Until today, that is.

They pulled in to the parking lot and Nathan was already there waiting.

"Hey guys!" he said, greeting them as they got out of the car. "I scouted ahead and found a few good places I think would look nice. I mostly do landscape photography, so I'm already familiar with the park."

"I had some places in mind too, Nathan. Let's get started, shall we?" Her dad explained. In addition to being cheap, he was also very controlling, and micro-managed the staff that worked for him at the hospital, much to their displeasure, and all those around him.

"Ah, okay. Sure thing!" He hesitated. "Let's go!"

Nathan and Cassidy were dragged around the park by her father who had a knack for selecting the worst-possible places to shoot. They were either poorly lit or not aesthetically pleasing for portrait shots. He did his best to control most of the photos, going so far as to tell Nathan where to stand. He was so bossy, in fact, he would have told Nathan what capture settings to use on the camera if he knew what any of them meant.

Not long after they got started, he got a call from the hospital. He wasn't on call, but there was an emergency that required his attention.

"Son of a bitch!" He hissed. "Sorry, but we've got to go, Nathan." He roared as he made his way to the car.

"Daddy!" Cassidy moaned, "I don't want to sit in that smelly break room for however long this will take! Can't Nathan take me home instead?" she pleaded.

"I couldn't impose on you like that, but would you mind? I'll give you gas money for your trouble." He offered, which was as generous as anybody could expect him to be.

"Actually sir, there's no reason I can't finish up the photo shoot and then take her home. Why not that?" He offered.

He pretended to mull it over for only a moment as he closed the car door and rolled down the window, and began pulling out before yelling "That's fine too! Just get her home before sundown, her mother will be worried!"

Nathan and Cassidy stood there and watched as his tail lights became increasingly hard to see through the trees, before disappearing entirely.

"Well, now what?" she said looking up at him.

"Now," he said, beginning to walk towards the tree line by the lake, "we'll do it my way."

She happily followed-suit and pursued him.

"Your way, huh?" She prodded. "And what way is that?"

"The way that ensures these pictures will turn out halfway-decently." He snipped.

"Are you saying my dad doesn't know what he's talking about?" She said in a 'I'm going to tell daddy' tone.

"Ahh, no! I didn't mean it tha-"

She cackled madly, "relax. I know he's overbearing. I live with him, I should know."

He relaxed slightly and feigned laughter. "Yeah, he was getting on my nerves a bit."

"Only a little?!" She screamed, "I could see your face contorting each time he told you when to take the picture!"

They continued to make jokes at her dads expense and made banter in-between instructing her on how to pose as he took her pictures. After going to several places around the park, nearly two hours had passed, and the sun would set in just about an hour and a half. What little patience Cassidy had began the day with was quickly being depleted by Nathan.

"I thought my dad being gone would make this at least somewhat more enjoyable, but you're not much better, you know." She complained.

She wanted attention, but not like this. This was annoying and not nearly as satisfying as she had imagined a photo shoot being. It felt more like work, and she hated work.

"How is that, exactly?"

"You take me to every far-flung corner of this park and take a hundred fucking pictures that I'm sure are all almost identical, since you don't ever move from where you stand."

"Hey! You can't talk like that, even if your dad isn't here."

"Oh, and I suppose you're going to punish me?"

"Well, no, but it just seems like something adults are supposed to say to kids when they swear. I don't actually care, it's ju-"

"Good, then stop lecturing me. I'll talk however the fuck I goddamn want."

Cassidy's nerves were wearing dangerously thin.

"Alright," Nathan surrendered. "Let's make our way back."

"Finally." She said triumphantly. At last things were starting to go her way.

"And your dad is hard to please," he defended, "and each picture, though only slightly different than the last, will serve to inflate the total, and out of all the hundreds I took, the odds of there being some he likes increases with each one."

"I guess so, but don't you think it's a waste of your time, anyway? I mean how much is he even paying you to do this."

"A hundred dollars." he confessed.

She laughed genuinely, and loudly. "A hundred stupid dollars?! That's it? That's my monthly allowance! You got robbed!"

"Well it's not like I'm a professional. Besides I have a full-time job, this is just extra."

"I guess so, but don't you want it to be worth your while?" She said teasingly.

"Worth my while? I don't even mind. If I weren't here I'd be at home on my xBox. I don’t make money doing that."

She was trying her best to steer the conversation in a way that favored her, but he was too apathetic to pick up on any hints she was giving him. She would have to try harder. She knew she was beautiful, and manipulatively charming, even at such a young age. She'd seen women in movies persuade men to do their bidding by wooing them, and knew enough to get pens, paper, and small favors from dumb boys at school, but she'd never tried to work an adult man before.

The gears in her head churned as she concocted a plan that might give her the attention she so badly wanted.

"How about one more photo set?" She entreated, going out of her way to sound less annoyed and more apologetic.

"I thought you were tired of that?"

"One more can't hurt, right?" She teased.

"Well, okay." He conceded. "How about ove-"

"Great! Let's check out this spot over here!" she giggled as she began wandering off the trail.

"I don't think that's a great idea, there could be poison ivy in there." he cautioned, looking at her exposed legs extending from her skirt.

"Nah, it'll be fine. Come on!" she cheered, straying further from the path.

Anybody here? Any interest? Roll call pls.

Im here

>mfw not greentext

Attached: fucking meme.jpg (720x960, 114K)

I can rewrite it as greentext if that's the general concensus, but not for one asshat.

Unsure of where he was being led to, or how far she was planning to go, he eventually spoke up and protested their lengthy detour.

"I promise it'll be worth it! It's a good spot! I saw it from the other side of the lake where we were earlier!" she said, taking his hand to lead him further. He recoiled slightly, but didn't reject her hand completely. It was much smaller than his, but he liked the feeling nonetheless.

"Okay, we're here!" she bubbled, twirling around with her arms up, showcasing the area.

"There's nothing here but trees. And one dead one." he said, gesturing to the large tree trunk on the forest floor.

"I know! Isn't it perfect?" She grinned, barely able to contain her excitement in anticipation.

"I guess it's not bad. You can sit on the fallen tree, I guess." he said, gesturing for her to move that way.

"Oh, of course." she said slowly. As she sat down on the tree, she made an effort to puff her chest out and sit on her hands. "Like this?" she teased.

"Ah. Yeah. That'll work." He hesitated, looking through the viewfinder at her staring back at him.

Each time he took a few pictures she moved slightly, without his direction. This was her photo shoot now.

"Get some from over there, that angle." She suggested, pointing at a spot on the ground near the end of the tree trunk.

He moved over there to get a side profile of her, and she again made sure her chest was as prominent as it could be. She looked directly at the camera, playfully tilting her head a bit for a few of the shots.

She bit her lip a little, then opened her mouth slyly, as if it were an invitation inside.

Then she swung one of her legs around and straggled the tree.

He dropped the camera from his eye and looked at her directly and frowned a bit, "I don't think this is the photo shoot your dad had in mind, Cass" he noted.

"This photo shoot isn't for him, remember? It's to make this trip worth your while." She said, trying out her best seductive voice.

"Well still, I don't think it's rea-" and he stopped mid-sentence when she unbuttoned the first two buttons of her shirt.

"Cassidy, I really don't think any of this is ne-"

"Either you can take pictures of me or I'll tell my dad you tried to grope me out here after he left." She commanded. "And who do you think he'll believe?" She hated to be so direct, but this dumb man was just not getting it.

He paused for a moment before bringing the camera back up to his eye, hands shaking.

She continued to pose for him, and he continued to take her pictures. As she straddled the tree, she leaned forward and grasped what was probably once a branch, but now was little more than a stub, jutting out from the trunk about 4 or 5 inches.

She leaned forward and wrapped both hands around it, and looked up at the camera with the widest, shittiest grin she'd ever make.

As he continued photographing her molesting the tree, she noticed a bulge in his pants that wasn't there before. An encouraging sign, certainly, and exactly the kind of attention she wanted.

"Okay," he said, cutting through the sultry silence she'd been enjoying for so long. "I think I've got, uh, quite enough pictures."

"I'm not done." She barked, glancing at his pants. "Besides, you like it whether you want to admit it or not. Just try to let me enjoy this, okay?"

He didn't say anything. He was a hostage at this point, and complaining wouldn't do anything to help him.

After a few more pictures, she leaned back on the tree, pulled her skirt up, and scooted up to the branch stub she was groping. She pressed the crotch of her panties into it as she leaned back and looked right into the camera.

Nathan was so dumbfounded at this point she had to remind him to take the pictures. He resumed photographing the teen, and tried his best to suppress the thoughts his subconscious lizard-brain was shouting in the back of his head.

Done grinding the tree, she slowly got up and silently moved to one of the nearby trees, not breaking eye contact with him, and beckoned him over with her finger.

When he came over, she turned around to face the tree, braced herself with both hands on the trunk and planted her feet a bit farther away. She leaned forward and arched her back, putting her ass on display.

As he photographed her from behind, she leaned all the way forward to touch her toes, and looked at him upside down through her legs.

"Getting any good shots?" She teased.

"Oh, a few." He nervously replied.

"Well if those were good, this'll be even better." She leaned up a bit to face the tree, stopping to make a 90-degree angle with her body. She lifted her skirt up and tossed it onto her back, revealing even more of her than before.

He moved his eyes up and down, following her legs up, lingering at the point where her legs stopped and her ass cheeks began. He fixed his gaze on her purple lace panties and fervently took pictures as she pointed her butt at him, wiggling it a little.

"Come closer." she coaxed. He slowly drifted forward, as if in a trance.

When he came within four or five feet of her butt, with one hand still braced on the tree trunk for support, she reached between her legs with the other and began to gently rub her panties. By this point Nathans erection was bordering on a medical emergency, and he badly needed a release. It also just-so-happened that the sun was beginning to set. He shook himself out of the trance he was in, and told her it was time to go.

"No, I'm not done. I had a few more ideas. I think you might like wh-"

"No." He insisted. "The sun is setting and if you're not home soon your mom will call your dad, who will call me, and I will be hard-pressed to offer any sort of reasonable explanation as to why we were here for so long. We have to go."

She pouted and protested, but it was to no avail. She buttoned up her shirt and followed him back to the parking lot. They didn't say anything to each other for the duration of the ride home, but his cock never stopped throbbing in his pants, and she never stopped noticing it.

"That's okay." She thought. "There's always next time. Today was only a practice shoot, anyway."

He wasn't sure what she meant by that, but he didn't dwell on it for long.

When he pulled in to the driveway, her mom was on the front porch waiting for her. She stood there waiting expectantly for her daughter. Before getting out of the car, Cassidy turned to Nathan and placed her hand on his leg. His cock had been leaking precum for quite some time now, and it had made a noticeably large wet spot on his pants. She was delighted to feel the effects she had on him. Her touch sent a shiver down his spine, and rejuvenated his cock, which sprang to life again when she touched it. She grinned knowingly at him, and opened the door to leave.

Of course from where her mom was standing on the porch, she couldn't see any of what was happening below the windows. If she had any idea she was watching her daughter grope the man in the car, she'd have had a brain aneurysm.

Cassidy told Nathan goodbye, and whispered to him so only he could hear,

"I hope the trip was worth your while." and she shut the car door behind her and turned to her mom, and then disappeared behind the front door, which closed with her mom behind her.

Still shaken by what had just happened, Nathan went home to passionately masturbate to his trove of pictures, and fell asleep shortly thereafter.

Meanwhile, Cassidy was wide awake. Never before had she attempted something so bold and dangerous. It was a huge risk, and it paid off immediately. She was finally getting the attention she wanted. The attention she was denied for so much of her life. She was being noticed, and it felt good. It was an addictive feeling. She found her new adrenaline-rush; teasing older men. It wouldn't be easy, but she was resourceful, and had a few good assets to help her get what she wanted.

The reason I didn't want to greentext it is because it's harder to write about both characters that way. Greentext is more of a first-person perspective narration, and it would be awkward to describe what she's thinking if I'm telling it from his perspective only. I suppose I could do two versions from each persons perspective. What do you gaylords think?

My plan was to write a series of semi-related stories, detailing her sexual escapades, and probably her friend too.

Keep it third person, fuck the perspectives if you're just writing sexy stories

It'd be different if it were a personal story

Way too fucking long
Didn't even attempt to read

Attached: 1556040374825.jpg (451x466, 40K)

thanks, that's what I was hoping someone would say, kek. I don't much care for greentext. If it were a personal story then sure.

Yeah, but given the nature of the story (and planned future stories) I didn't want to give the impression it was actually a personal account of something that happened to me.

I like writing things like this because it seems difficult. Like a guy that is really averse or hesitant to react to a teenagers advances. Or a dad that is uncomfortable with how attractive his daughter is. Or two siblings that start out not really attracted to each other, how do you make them fuck? Getting characters from stance (not wanting to fuck your sister) to going balls deep, and figuring out the mental gymnastics to make the characters want the thing they didn't want before. That's interesting to me, and why I like these kinds of stories.

I admit I chuckled out loud at the picture, not even mad. But if you like JB then maybe give it a read?

bump because I want more feedback from you insert lurkers

Attached: 1557604548965.jpg (559x704, 77K)

inert* lel autocorrect