What if we demonize the LGBT flag like honkler. thats gonna stir some shit kek

what if we demonize the LGBT flag like honkler. thats gonna stir some shit kek

Attached: download (1).jpg (300x168, 10K)

hell yeah
take the rainbow back

take the rainbow back kek

Lemme in on it

Attached: 285220.jpg (686x293, 27K)

I mean you could try but, wouldn't you just make people think you're gay?

Attached: 1790953106.jpg (1866x1620, 192K)

yeah but then the media will go "muuhh alt-right" and not care

take it back! take it back!

What do you even mean? How do you demonize a rainbow flag? How would this get any movement other than on /pol/
>Like every /pol/ scheme

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35K)

>what if
nigga what the fuck do you think has been going on for weeks
>"Separate we are beautiful, together we are ugly"
>LGBTQ = Let's Go Beat The Queers

*honk*

Attached: 75um50a35df21.gif (607x609, 388K)

What?

we would just start using it as a symbol like honkler and bada-bing bada-boom its suddenly a hate symbol

Haven't heard either of those

discord gg/fSTQHpZ

Come honk with other redpilled fags and homos from the chans. Based memes and minimal rules

Attached: 1544299540738.jpg (788x614, 91K)

kek

Attached: 1554138058108.gif (1703x800, 615K)

Honkler is already a pepe, which already was a hate symbol.

Next great idea?

>How would this get any movement
The same way that the OK sign, milk, being /fit/, and a million other things are now "symbols of white supremacy"
>/pol/ makes bait and shills it on social media
>normies can't detect bait and swallow it
>media circlejerks furiously
>mission accomplished

Attached: they control everthing .png (800x800, 489K)

Ya but so like, let's say you say hateful things and post the LGBT flag with it. Do you really think that will convert the LGBT flag into a hate symbol? Wouldn't people just think whatever hateful things you say you're also applying to LGBT people?

Attached: 0532571559.jpg (2112x1614, 142K)

Since when are the ok sign, milk, and being fit symbols of white supremacy? Whatever happened to you can't force memes

if 10 year olds see this meme it's going to start a revolution.

So the target is normies that buy bait?

Well have fun trolling Tumblr and Huffingtonpost.
Don't let real life pass you by

Attached: 1547008858003.jpg (562x600, 37K)

alright bois im gonna get to work on tumblr
gonna make a spam account

Since people have been banned from fucking baseball stadiums, professional video game tournaments, and getting in trouble in real fucking life for using the ok sign.

alright here is the account and post

Attached: Capture.jpg (638x238, 15K)

EVERYBODY START MAKING ACCOUNTS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thank God I have job skills

what if we say the rainbow represents the seperation of the races?

good idea

we need people do actually do shit to get this going

Appropriate digits

Attached: smile.gif (500x400, 996K)

races, cultures etc.

>Why isn't anyone bandwagoning onto my shitty plan????

Doing my part

Attached: lgbt rise.png (676x742, 46K)

/pol/ is already running this campaign. Have been for a while

compared to that post im doing pretty badly my account is lgbt-rise

Just reiterate that the different colours on the flag mean different races, cultures etc

Yo how can I help? Let's fuck with some faggots

>the media

not like you trumptards follow anything other then fox jews anyway

take the rainbow back

also,your president seems pretty supportive of the fags,must be all that time spent surrounded by libtards in new york city

Attached: 2QTCMYWUCQ4HNFG7RNS43MQF4M.png.jpg (480x320, 23K)

just make shitpost accounts on normie social media like tumblr and try to make the lgbt flag evil

Someone get this on /pol/

post number two

Attached: Capture12.png (540x800, 96K)

WAIT what if we start a hashtag like #stoptheflag or some normie shit like that to twitter

#burntheflag?

sure

Here's another post

Attached: Capture.png (547x334, 16K)

we gotta keep the thread up bois

Attached: 1553286788256.png (292x292, 220K)

Lets do this fellow retards

Attached: Screenshot_20190511-144035.png (480x854, 97K)

I CALL UPON THEE FELLOW RETARDS COME WITH ME AND WELL WILL AMASS POWER

Didn't the evil white man's Christian God use the rainbow as a promise to humans never to flood the earth again? Could work that angle too

Any sliver of evidence that it's related to Christianity is perfect

No need, the left will always eat it's own.

But sure take back the rainbow, why do they get hegemony over it anyway?

Or try to convince them that their flag should be white because it's the sum of all colors combined. The rainbow is separation of the light spectrum. Plus it would be WHITE

new post

Attached: Capture.jpg (637x504, 35K)

The lines are straight too.. what does that tell us?

that the flag is actually subliminal messaging. its actually saying that heterosexual people will always be superior to those are are not hetero

It tells is that the lgb community has even lied to

Been* lied to

Take it back Yea Forumsros!!

In the bible, god flooded the earth to kill all the sinners (mostly gays) and then used the rainbow as a promise to never do it again. That reeks of European oppression and systematic bigotry. To fly that flag is to perpetuate it

The rainbow flag is a symbol for - you guessed it - the rainbow. A rainbow is nothing other than refracted and dispersed, bright white light. The rainbow flag represents all the different aspects and variation and the diversity of our supreme aryan race and culture. The red stands for the blood of our martyrs that has been shed in the past time. The orange stands for the sunset, the sun that sets in the west: The West is the true leader of the world. The yellow stands for the golden grain and corn that our fatherland gives to us and feeds our children. It also stands for the golden blonde hair of our pure children. The green stands for Pepe and the great Kek, our Leader and Creator. The blue stands for the supreme and beautiful eyes of our people. the violet stands for all the bruises our brothers and sisters had to collect throuout the years, being wrongfully attacked and discriminated against by cockroaches like the terrorist Antifa-thugs.

Attached: 10.jpg (852x480, 21K)

3rd post

Attached: Capture13.png (544x542, 311K)

And all these different things and colors combined = bright white.

GENIUS

900 IQ. Instead of demonizing it, we adopt it! The rainbow flag is now a symbol of the alt right. So let it be written and done

White light is made out of red, orange, yellow, green, blue and violet. This shows that white is supreme

How about both? we use alts to condemn the flag as a hate symbol as the rest of us simultaneously adopt it

Attached: Capture14.png (530x517, 308K)

Oooh..half play left, half play right?

fucked up the hashtags on that one.

exactly. Like the Swiss and Swedish in WW2, play both sides

Middles adopt? Is that what you're saying?

You, my man, are one devious motherfucker

playing both sides, jekyll and Hyde. yes.

I thank you

which reminds me. do we have anyone playing the adaptation side? it will give people like me some good fuel to stoke the flames more

I'm still surprised the "OK" hand gesture scheme worked. I however, don't think this one will work. You'd need all of /pol/ for this, perhaps even raid /LGBT/.

Lets Go Beat The Queers

No, I thank you. So, how does everyone ITT feel about that? We need to get everyone on the same page and once we have a solid strategy, get /pol/ in on it?

how about /pol/ do the adaptation, we focus on the condemning?

i tried making a thread but it died

you star

Attached: 1556522374352.jpg (1080x1920, 314K)

It has never worked because we've always tried to find a way to turn people against it. If we give it our own meaning and "adopt" it, they'll turn against it naturally. Make it ours is all we've ever really needed to do

white privilege = access to whites is a privilege

I imagine that Twitter would be used as a more vocal platform to voice our support/disdain for the flag

We need to coordinate with them. Explain it how we're seeing it. Push the point that all we need to do is make it ours and people will turn against it naturally. We've been going about this all wrong the whole time

you faggots have been trying to do this for months.

here's the angle:

take the flag and re purpose it, publicly post it on reddit and twitter with "alt-right" posts

Take the rainbow back by force. Godspeed autists. I believe in you.

Attached: 37180196_261412654668650_367815935462998016_n.jpg (685x685, 49K)

The thread needs to have the plan and thinking behind it explained. /pol/ might be retarded, but they're not that retarded

You guys would have more luck if you run with this upside down version.

Right now you are barely upsetting Tumblr. Doubtful this movement will even make it into a Buzzfeed article.

Attached: qni151ox1z021.jpg (700x728, 126K)

Twitter is the main target. But all social media needs to be used as well.

also stop fucking wasting your time on tumblr, it's not as impactful as it used to be.

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (1000x1000, 88K)

This. We've just been using the wrong angle the whole time

as long as we get a good laugh from femicunts and white knights it's always worth it

Facebook seems to be an untapped goldmine

>separate is beautiful, mixed is ugly
it already exists and you should piggyback off of it because it was already written about several times saying the altright hijacked the lgbt flag

That was tried when honkler became a thing.
Were you not around?

It is. Middle aged mothers are the number one rage reposters on Facebook. We need to target them

this might actually work

Attached: dante like.jpg (480x367, 8K)

That won't work. The flag is just like everything else: if we adopt it they'll turn against it. WE HAVE TO ADOPT IT

then let's get to it!

let that be our new objective

Hey /pol/ you done jacking off? Get on this now!

its been done before, but we could push it further. how would we go about pushing it however?

Already working on it bro

kek....you're new here aren't you?

Kek’d

Word. Now we need to spread the word. A new thread about adopting the flag should probably be started

checked

Attached: 5ebe82c7483238cb9d0fd3da1ad59dc3b0785c21_00.jpg (426x512, 29K)

Doing God’s work user

We need to make a flag to replace it
Any ideas?

Regarding shooting, You dont surrender freedoms for protection.
Cages? Barry started that, plus it is self inflicted.
Gassing? Self inflicted. Stay home. Problem solved

conquer the flag

Attached: pepe.png (852x782, 25K)

Reminder: The rainbow flag beautifully symbolizes how multiculturalism is the final enemy for cultural diversity. Separated, cultures flourish and become unique. When mixed, they combine into an ugly mess with no identity or culture. Keep cultures and races separate!

Attached: seperation flag.png (1080x800, 60K)

This

bring back glory to the redneck falg

Attached: CSA-Battle-flag.png (600x600, 62K)

You guys have to make a horrible history behind the flag that has been overlooked fucking wiki pages and all

Actually when they are all mixed it produces WHITE.
That is why when you put WHITE light through water or glass all the colours separated.
The truth be told, white people are super niggers.

IT HAS TO BE WHITE. PURE WHITE

Why don't we just turn the flag upside down. This then means anti-lgbtq amarite

Do you know what science is?

we will divide him

Attached: 20170424-4O1GHDF3vyAAcQfG8B1r.jpg (1280x1290, 116K)

Just make a shitty gray or brown flag. They keep pushing for mixing until there’s no trace. Just shove that in their face.

Attached: 25705CD1-FE35-4A01-910A-4167DBCE7B1E.jpg (700x430, 74K)

How about that the colors typically associated with the lgbt flag were used by Greek practitioners of Pederasty or "love of boys" tl;dr Greek men would typically wear these colors when making love to underage boys

Just how do I go about spreading this? I obviously need a fresh account, but that account will obviously seem fresh and suspicious. Just for us newfags who never raided shit:
Someone give a tutorial on how to change the meaning of symbols?

Attached: halp.png (224x176, 1K)

A drawing op lips and mustache licking the tip of a dick

creative

Attached: 1556556294871.jpg (658x662, 84K)

You're trying to demonise nature.
You can adopt shit from nature but you ain't going to demonise it any time soon.

Need someone to edit Wiki

Honk Honk. should be phun.

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

>teehee thatll surelly stir shit teehee
As if the entire jarod/fake scat scheme isnt enough attention for you? You sure have a big hunger.

That is absolutely sick!
Just look at what they are doing to that child, and his mind, and in wrecking his future, infusing it with their thinly veiled hatred and exclusionary principles based in immoral, mere sexual deviance as if anyone should put sexual proclivities above anything in this world.

I am not sure how this does turn every homosexual's stomach. It is just wrong. You cannot claim "born that way" and then infect a child like this.

The whole meme of trying to make a fake dog whistle that eventually just becomes a real dog whistle is a stupid waste of time. If you actually are a nazi then just kill yourself.

Attached: 42545121_1261212800688197_2766271367430012928_n.jpg (799x960, 87K)

dibs to not do it

It worked before so...

Keep trying lmao. We're stronger than u think

for me the flag represents creativity and imagination

Found the nigger

for me it represents faggotry

Attached: 1537919242.jpg (1014x1670, 116K)

Because this worked really well with the whole Drop The B movement a while back, didn’t it? That wasn’t almost immediately debunked.

The white power hand symbol is still circulating and believed

how retarded can people nowadays get