I'm tired of seeing all the fatass alt-right, anime watching, vidya playing NEETs LARPing as nazis...

I'm tired of seeing all the fatass alt-right, anime watching, vidya playing NEETs LARPing as nazis. Come out and face us headon, bitchmades.

Can't wait until you Alt-right fascists all get punched in the face and beaten back into your cave. You're all a bunch of neanderthals who wouldn't have a chance against us and you know it.

Fuck fascists

Attached: 322323.jpg (275x183, 14K)

Fascists projecting again

So I am confusion, is antifa for or against fascism? Bcs it sliterally called ANTIfa ( fa being fascism) but I’m told they’re really bad, and it wasn’t a fascist that told me
Are they good? What did they stand for exactly

Fuck the fascists... and the antifa fascists agitating the fascists.

stickfight me

"What do we want?"
"TO SILENCE FREE SPEECH!"
"Why do we want it?"
"SHUT UP YOU FUCKING FASCIST"

Because that worked out so well last time?

Attached: thunderfist-cha.jpg (628x603, 88K)

greetings from Mexico, even in this country we know that the antifas are a bunch of queers who love black dicks , pansies and landwhales actually

Gr8 b8 m8 8/8

Tried way too hard/10.

You have to pull it back kiddo. even the newest of fags sees the bait.

Sage grows in all fields

Attached: 1502222659999.png (500x501, 90K)

Not even a traditional looking Mjollnir but the faggot comic book one?

nigger

Attached: 10roxc.jpg (480x360, 41K)

Mhm. Based trollposter but the fact some people like this unironically post elsewhere make me glad there is the odd actual psychopathic fascist in some groups willing to bite their own bullet in order to put a good few people like this in the ground.
The idea of these people making such bold posts like this before they meet those "alt-right fascists" and get shot because they tried to rush and punch fills me with joy.

how antifa deal with the fact of using and abusing fascist methods for everything by themselves?

LOL

Yeah, right.
Out of the thousands of videos (and dozens of public speeches I've personally defended), shared across many media sites?,,,,
I've only seen ONE INCIDENT of an Antifa member actually having the balls to fight someone, one-on-one. (the Antifa boy actually did good. I was impressed).
The vast majority of Antifa (yes, their very Name is hypocritical) are little more than flaming soy bois and girls (one wonders?), who like a pack of rabid dogs, only finds one working pair of 'nads if they OUTNUMBER an opponent 5 (or more) to 1.

Keep harping, child. When your parents made the mistake of letting you out into society, you were given the false premise society would tolerate your stupidity.
When you commit violence against others who don't share your myopic perspective of reality?
Be prepared for the epic ass-beating your parents failed to administer, back when you were a child, and it may have had a positive effect on your maturity, when you became a legal adult.

You fucking retarded faggot, the bait thread was on page 9 and then your dumbass had to post.

taking the bait this god damn hard. God dammit you're so new.

sage -----> options box. You fucking troglodyte

No, you're the retarded nigger. He is probably so experienced that he acts like a newfag to troll people. Dumb cunt.

Attached: 1499884604131.jpg (640x718, 102K)

Attached: 1541181308041.jpg (768x960, 92K)

l o l
o
l

Attached: 1qimwm.jpg (508x499, 88K)

Attached: 3-768x554.jpg (768x554, 106K)

>being unironically part of antifa
Your ancestors must look down on you and your wifes child

Attached: 1540682744264.jpg (946x1024, 130K)

>oh look, it's this thread again

Attached: 1557522899320.png (186x178, 75K)

>>reminder
All of you faggots, trannies, furries, LGBTQ+, feminists, scrawny betas, cucks, progressives, nonbinary, rainbow/purple/green haired losers, will be the first ones to catch a .25acp to the back of the head in the event of an actual communist revolution and be used as fertilizer for the fields/factories you are too weak to toil in. You losers are too weak and frail, both mentally and physically, to contribute to the shit system you long for. You would be the first ones labeled undesirable and the system your support would instantly remove you.

ditto.

Lets not assume you're Achilles with a rifle or a handgun, skippy.

hurrr durrr muh 4d chess, neck yourself youngling

What the hell does that even mean, I mean, I know what you mean, but what the hell are you getting at?

>come out and face us headon

but why would the alt right want to travel outside of their decent cities and states to come to your shitty left wing cesspools?

i mean,why dont you come to the alt right's cities and states.oh right,because you would be shot to death the moment you'd step foot in them because your so used to your pussy anti gun liberal towns

man,if only a privileged 1st world country like america had real fascists.instead of neckbeard extremists labeling people fascists and nazi's because they have political opinions they dont agree with

I've seen their "training videos" I mean I'd be more afraid of a power ranger enthusiast....

thats no argument you fucking cave dweller, you're just pissed that I had a good point against your logic

Antifa is against fascism. They sometimes resort to violence but very rarely. They focus more on Stoping Fascist protests and groups.

>antifa is against fascism
>stopping fascists with literal fascism
Way to go, ya did it

Fucking retard, kys

'Murica

Attached: 1531841946759.gif (300x225, 1.47M)

Better than whatever shithole you come from
>but muh country has gibsmedats and cares about its people(refugees)!
Sick tax rates, bro

They are a very important part of the Society but most of the time they shit in the fan

uh oh, someone's salty while shoveling whatever crap they want you to have.
You got some cheese under your neckbeard

Attached: images.jpg (284x177, 13K)

Soon enough, this generation of cave-dwelling inbred libtard degenerates who weren't beaten enough as children will grow up and have to become real men and women once they learn how the world works after the baby boomers die so they can't keep leeching off the success of previous generations.

Is there a reason you antifas smell so horrible?

Attached: 1416764618139.jpg (360x480, 25K)

They use Obama as their example. Always lived off of someone else's dime and was able to become a millionaire without having to work for it.

AOC is their new god for the same reason. "Look, ma! I told you I didn't need to study a real subject in college. I won a popularity contest and am now making $179,000 a year for the next two years. After that I'll write a bullshit book, go on speaking tours, and when I'm 35 I'll run for POTUS and keep all of the money I raised in my campaign!"

>salty
>hurr durr y u mad
Lol gtfo faggot

or else what?

Attached: BsPtV1yCUAESVsI.jpg (600x418, 48K)

(you)

ok

Attached: 1510988632208.jpg (216x290, 14K)

>>>/reddit/

Attached: e0d.jpg (1000x1000, 45K)

Attached: 145124124.jpg (400x305, 14K)

Attached: 2u4cdm.jpg (601x508, 40K)

On paper that look nice, who like nazi and racist, but the reality they are rich kids SJW anarchist who act exactly like nazi

I know this is bait but left right it doesn't really matter we only live about 70 years. We'll all die soon and be forgotten lost , just a speck on the grain that is our universe

get the fuck out of here nigger this is so obviously bait you fucking newfag you dont even know how to Yea Forums

kappa

haha fuck you pos leftist nigger

this is Yea Forums
oyu kno where ur at, right??? fuckin retart

OP is a Nigger

Putin is your new God

Attached: 1553718701778.jpg (869x1326, 498K)

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fucking stop bumping

Attached: 1557597668130.jpg (720x699, 79K)

shut up nigger

>was at page 9
Fucking off yourself

Attached: image.jpg (500x802, 169K)

Antifa does important things

Attached: MOOZp79N_400x400.jpg (400x400, 40K)