You don't know why, but Snoop Dogg has decided to kill you...

You don't know why, but Snoop Dogg has decided to kill you. He will stop at nothing to have you killed and he will utilize both his fame and fortune to accomplish his goal. You have no idea how he's going to do it, but unless you stop him, he will kill you.

How would you go about surviving?

Attached: Snoop.jpg (820x820, 209K)

live under water because he cant bring fire and he cant get this low

Put my redneck skills to use and live in the Appalachia’s. Maybe make myself a little bunker up there to live out of.

Just live off the land until he dies of old age.

Or maybe I’ll hunt him. Shake things up.

post of the year

I got connections. I'll have his ass so buried in kush he won't care about killing me.

Snoop's got a vape so you would be vaporized.

You're already being tracked, though.

Prove it.

Hello, our friend has a birthday. Please congratulate him.

Attached: 1557493193732-int.png (724x669, 303K)

Move to a remote part of the wilderness, during the day I will forage for berries, small animals and water to consume.. At night, I will lay in a carefully constructed burrow dug into the side of a muddy bank, cover the entrance with brush.

I will become an animal.

now that vapes exist the whole snoop dog being moses joke makes sense.
he could just vape so hard the ocean would divide

I would make a C4 plastic explosive, but I'd write "TH" on it, so it said "THC4"

He'd try smoking it and blow himself up.

There is a village in rural North Yorkshire, near where I live. Everyone in it is over 65, I have relatives there. There's almost no internet, no through traffic, and I promise no-one gives two shits about it. I'll live there, get a smallholding, work the land, live clean, wait for all this to blow over.

Huh, actually witty and well thought-out. Thanks!

Attached: DdYJixj.jpg (600x927, 41K)

The only thing that's gonna "blow over" is my smoke over your corpse playa, because the S D D loves to go to Sight see, and Rural England has all the vintage bitches snoop likes to get on down with.

Attached: sd.jpg (474x261, 25K)

>After 42 months you finally think you are safe
>Its finally blown over.
>Nearly four years of living on nothing but brussel sprouts but at least you're alive.
>And then you see them.
>Clouds of smoke literally blow over your house.
>You can never escape.
Godspeed

Attached: 0298012965.jpg (2360x1404, 171K)

Move out of state at least. Cali resident. Probably buy a gun for defense too.

LOL my doodly dude I'd just get a hold of a teensy weensy bit of that weedle-dee-deed! That WEEDLE-DEE-DEED haha oh my goddddddd user haha Jesus man Jesus! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off! You are a faggot like Bob Saget!

Attached: 1554237596970.jpg (598x597, 65K)

Surround my house with huge bear traps full of weed

I'd wear blue and call for a truce and a bbq because he won't kill a fellow Crip calling for peace and a party.

Call the cops lol. Show them that he wants to kill me. Like the police don't know how to stop a nigger crackhead no matter if he's rich.

Attached: 9986483139.jpg (1884x1454, 170K)

he known for being a rapper and for smoking weed. cops don't do nuthin.

bamf

I've been suicidal for a while, so I'll probably challenge him on a 1v1 and stream the battle online. At least I will go out in glory.

Kill myself because you can't kill what's already dead. Checkmate nigger.

Disappear into the black sea region of the north east mediterranean.
I look slav-med-dinaric, he would have to deal with all the other similar people's hospitality(And he would be too drunk and high off the ruderalis herb to do anything).

Attached: 1537575393302.gif (456x327, 417K)

I guess I'd call the police.