My wife wants me to tell her that it's ok if she kills herself what the fuck do I do

My wife wants me to tell her that it's ok if she kills herself what the fuck do I do

Attached: Resized_20190511_014912.jpg (1104x1472, 1021K)

Kill her before she kills herself

Tell her to rob a bank or something first....give cash to you....then whatevz

Tell her to livestream entering Area 51

Find a life insurance policy without an insurance clause

she's a manipulative person with borderline personality disorder. Best way to make her better is to ignore these kinds of pseudothreats entirely. Do not give her rewards in form of emotional or other benefits when she self harms or threatens suicide. It only encourages further behaviour.

Thank me later.

*Suicide clause

She legitimately just wants to go away and die. Like it's just what she wants to do.

Truth. Our toy used to do this shit before the wife and I stopped responding to it.

Attached: 8468917177.jpg (2308x1616, 153K)

If she is legitimately depressed, medication or ECT will help. Asking a spouse to "approve" your suicide sounds highly manipulative though.

tell her its ok if she kills herself

Tell her its not ok.

Make her suffer.

Tell her cryonics healthcare coverage first.
Tell her a Homee hooked you up with some explanation...people can regrow body parts. They can resurrect the dead.
... Inner cell mass stem cells regrow any body of a human, and stem cells resurrect. Stems cells are easy to collect from Caesarian section surgery human births. Stem cells are layers in pressured semen sperm cum. People make stem cells from human breast milk and other body. Doctors are using inner cell mass stem cells to resurrect the dead! Proper use of stem cells are eternal youth!

Then sammich

Not telling her to kill herself violates the NAP

give her a swing to her skull for attentionwhoring, that will cure her depressionshit

Attached: 1308669227.jpg (1016x1476, 81K)

Can I have her stuff?

Attached: 5882743825.jpg (1866x1620, 192K)

And you thought /b was the right place to come to?

Call 911 and have her committed to the nearest hospital. Fucking duh. That is if you love her....
>2019
>being this retarded...

Send her to a mental health facility and let them sort it out. If she is that far gone there is next to nothing you can do. If you have any doubt in your ability to handle this for the rest of your days you should also prepare to move on. Get help for yourself too, you'll need it if you're in it for the long haul.

FPBP

Based.

You will not be given this gift again. you tell that you love her and you want her to be happy. The show her all the painless methods of suicide. She will set you free to live a whole and fulfilled life. You help her set you free user. Do it and do it now.

Get life insurance and slowly push her to suicide

Attached: 4629222598.jpg (1866x1620, 192K)

I'll thank you right now f@m, though I'm not OP

Life insurance.

doesnt pay on suicide

Attached: you cant catch people when they fall.webm (1196x636, 1.26M)

If she's gonna off herself anyway, sell her organs first.

Tell her that she the love of your life and that she kills herself you won T know what to do with yourself

Tell her to make it Look like an accident

Tell her to do a flip.

Do they even exist?

OP, do you two have children?