I have bought my first dildo

I have bought my first dildo
When I get home I wana give it a try. Any suggestionsor experience? Tips? Pic related

Attached: images.jpg (355x355, 9K)

yeah use lube or some shit
uhh dont be a faggot
why?
nigga ur gay

go ass to mouth all day long

Attached: 1554806141773.gif (1100x600, 881K)

nigga u gay
who buys a dildo then posts on their phone to tell Yea Forums about it before going home.
you're like an excited school girl
eh that's sorta cute I guess.
I"m going to call you dildo san and I'm going to draw an ms paint comic about you

Thanks
I kinda like that idea
Also I been wanting to try it for ages now and finally bought one. Jesus I nearly shat myself when I had to walk up to the register with said dildo in hand

god your so pathetic why you buying a dildo in a shop never heard of amazon?

there you are now immortalised in a 120 second comic

Attached: dildochan.jpg (1079x398, 86K)

Its waaaay easier. She sex shop is like half a block from where I work

Oh gawd. Dead on right user. 10 points to hufflepuff

Stick it with the pointy end

Attached: op.png (650x540, 37K)

Whats the best position to take it in the ass first time? How to orgasm from only ass fuckin?

like this thread

imagine someone from your work saw you

haha

Attached: 5485408590.jpg (2450x1344, 199K)

Attached: 0594832857.jpg (1612x1270, 156K)

Shit that wouldnt be very nice for me

Kek nice one user. Op hope you have fun dildo san

I work in a sex shop. AMA

Real shit:
Use lube
Take your time
Loosen up with fingers first, it's not much, but it helps
When you start to put in and it hurts, don't just keep pushing. Give it a second to accommodate, pull it out, apply more lube, try again.
Be patient, it will get easier
Once u adjust, it can feel amazing. Glhf

Do you have booths?

Whats a good recipe for hummus?

Nice thanks user
I will follow your instructions

that's a 2 person dildo

Np. For future anal escapades, I would recommend Google over Yea Forums for advice. Faggot

I like to think of Yea Forums as my friendly gross google

Yeah but it was the best looking one

Booths, yes of course.

In don't eat hummus. I stick with Merican dips.

Attached: dildochan.jpg (1078x834, 169K)

Assuming female, pics.

If not, sharpie in pooper.

dildo CHAN, because he's new and we are his senpais who are noticing him.

who buys the biggest dildos
like type of person

Have you been in a booth with someone?

Senpai what are your instructions when I get home?

shove it up your ass with no lube and fuck yourself on livestream in front of a Yea Forums audience and we will pay you or something

or livestream for Yea Forums and when we pay enough you have to fuck yourself without lube.
see that is an acceptable situation no?

Mmmm maybe

The poor user wasted dubs wanting to see a guy try out his dildo for the first time. At least give him that.

Don't use disinfectant, it will fuck up the material. Just use soap and water to clean it, or buy a special cleaner that's suitable for sex toys

Like a latex friendly cleaner?

I will atleast post a pic or two. In about 3 or 4 hours. Look out for dildo chan

Attached: work.png (650x540, 25K)

I like the idea that it is within a baseball throw of where he just was, like he walked out the front exit then around the back but there is no fence and everyone can clearly see him.

When using your enema. Which I hope you have, if not try a plastic bottle or something. Make sure you only start with 100ml at a time, for as many goes as needed. And make sure you get all the water out after each go, using very slightly cold water makes this easier. If you fill yourself up too much enjoy cleaning out half of your bowels (Pro tip not fun, not health benefiting either).

Oh and if the dildo has a suction cup, try to find somewhere to doggy style it. Like a door frame, anywhere you can stick it and get your legs behind it. Minimum effort maximum fun.

Last note PVC bad Silicone good. If you enjoy your dildo and it's not silicone, upgrade it to one. Look it up online for all the details.

These are good hints
(maintenance)
Also enema (or enemas if needed) to clean your bowel before the act.
>pic related
Prostatic massage is what lead to hands free cumshot. Though you have to find right position and spot, also the pleasure of it is subjective (some report best orgasm in life, some find it average) there are a lot of factors involved.
However godspeed dildo-chan, enjoy your new toy

Attached: prostate-massage.png (415x460, 20K)

Attached: 1356942628.jpg (2308x1616, 153K)

Thanks I will keep all the advice in mind later

Wash it and soak it before using it. Make sure it's very clean.

will this ever get fixed?

I'm pretty skinny so a fat ass isn't the reason but I can never reach my prostate with my finger much less using only half like they show there, I'm guessing everyone's got it in the same place so I'll assume im using the wrong technique.

Yeah Im gonna give it a good wash first. Maybe try deeprhroating it just for the hell of it then lube up and try it out

Ive fingered myself a few times just to try it, some times were not so nice but some times it was heaven. I was fingered before by a girl and she finger fucked me good but I was really drunk and couldnt cum

Use lots of lube. You might not like it at first but give it time.

I want to like it. Ive watched videos that make it seem like the best way to cum

Attached: 1557262266287.gif (327x640, 1.66M)

>everyone's got it in the same place
Uhm, yes... and no. I mean yes, in principle everyone got in the same place unless there are malformations. But its position of course slightly differ from each body, so you have to try and find the right spot and a position that makes you easier to work (it's like g-spot, to make a trivial example)

Sounds counterintuitive, but push lightly like you're taking a shit. It'll help open up those sphincter muscles.

Attached: 171117113620-zaha-hadid-book-homepage-tease.jpg (1600x900, 280K)

Your right I have tried that while fingering, it helps get in there then I just try relax

This actually works to get it in easier, since you're basically "opening" your anus

Also consider glass toys, a 1" diameter one will slide in quite easily since your ass can't clench onto it like with softer materials.

>won't it break?
Not unless you're swinging hammers at your ass
>1" is big!
think about that last massive shit you took, how thick was the log you pushed out?

Attached: VdoQFvJVTLP4a7RBHpWS_1082046181.jpg (690x441, 108K)

Do they feel more harsh than normal in any way?

I do want a glass plug

Here it is

Attached: 20190511_133421.jpg (2048x1152, 793K)

It's obviously more solid than what's in the op pic, but you won't be slamming it like a piledriver. They're smooth and rounded, and you'll adjust your play to the situation.

use a conny, else it will smell like shit

You gonna go ass to ass?

I'm really curious OP, why did you choose a double ended toy as your first toy instead of average dildo?

Its all they had in a "real" size

Dildochan here

Attached: 20190511_135521-1.jpg (822x1835, 1005K)

Clean your ass first, so go back to the store and buy a thing you can put into your ass and pump water with, it's like an enema to get the shit out of your colon closest to your asshole, else your dildo will be full of shit if you push it deep.
Good luck
You will soon get bored though

would smash ngl

Looks good. Keep posting.

I know im not trap material

Attached: 20190511_135442-1.jpg (911x1472, 876K)

as long i dont see your face or ass hair i would fuck

I beg to differ.
Got any heels, slut?

Clean your colon first you noob.

get a proper enema. its better than having shit all over your dildo.
pic related, it's a decent guide i use

Attached: how to clean your ass.jpg (1989x3072, 876K)

2/7

Attached: how-to-clean-your-ass-02.jpg (1989x3072, 735K)

3/7

Attached: how-to-clean-your-ass-03.jpg (1989x3072, 703K)

4/7

Attached: how-to-clean-your-ass-04.jpg (1989x3072, 663K)

5/7

Attached: how-to-clean-your-ass-05.jpg (788x1217, 264K)

6/7

Attached: how-to-clean-your-ass-06.jpg (788x1217, 267K)

7/7

Attached: how-to-clean-your-ass-07.jpg (788x1217, 382K)

No sorry, no heals just very low on items to dress in

Definitely take some pics while you're fucking yourself. I wanna see that ass taking some dick.

thanks user
i already knew but this was a real good chuckle and anice reminder that im not the only one who suffers this process

use oil based lube like astroglide
if it hurts take it easy and get something smaller

>do not screw it in
lol

>don't force, take your time
good tip in general
If you got the time, don't grunt and try to evacuate your ass in 30 seconds. Take it slow and eventually the shit starts flowing out with ease.

I just bought.my first dildo too. Cleaned myself and got ready.
Used TONS of lube but could get maybe 2 inches in before I hit a point where I could not get it any deeper and it got very uncomfortable trying to get myself beyond that point.
The dildo is about 1.5 inches wide and insertable length is 5.5 inches. Have never tried any butt play before.

Why go through all this trouble when you could just go to a pharmacy and buy some miralax? That’s how you empty your colon for a colonoscopy.

I think partially because it's more than likely not necessary to ba that thorough. Also, it's not good for your body to prepare for colonoscopys all the time.

Another part to preparing for stuff like that is also, you know, not eating for over a day.

It also takes longer, and theres no water to actually clean.

lube, lots of it

Attached: 20190511_135536-1.jpg (1152x1812, 1.38M)

Miralax makes for a pretty fucking clean colon.

And realistically it seems fucking ridiculous to do all that prep for sex. Why can’t you just poop first, use lots of lube, and accept that your penis might be smelly afterward?

I will make a thread tomorow again. Better pictures and responses. Im off for today and thanks guys for the tips. Last picture for today. I know its a bad picture but I didnt claim to be pretty.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-11-15-10-22-1.png (720x903, 623K)

hot

You know if you shaved, you'd be alright.
Get some disposable 3-blade razors and get smooth, naughty.

i lol'd

Personally for me its because whenever I do anal I try to go as big as possible, meaning lots of working up to the bigger things. If it's just a quick, normal anal session with someone, sure, all he gets is a smelly dick.

If you ram 10inch long toys in you, with warming up beforehand: No cleaning = a lot of shitcovered toys and floor. No bueno.

Also you really don't want to fuck shit up and end up with a colostomy.

>
this seems like a lot of work when you could just KYS

do some cardio and you will be trap material in like a month no more
you are already trap but I mean like cheerleader trap

megakek

Just stick it in your vag