New family fap thread, last one died out

New family fap thread, last one died out.

bonus for stolen nudes

Pic is my daughter, stole it from her computer

Attached: ich (10).jpg (480x640, 104K)

Damn op, how many times have you cum to that pic?

So she’s 18. Could you talk her into a back rub?

Sister. Can't help jerking off over her

Attached: Screenshot_20190507-140012.jpg (1080x2160, 1.69M)

Not enough user. It makes me hard anytime I look at her pics.
Ama btw

Attached: ich (19).jpg (480x640, 92K)

Yes she's legal. Got a lot of backrubs from her

show me your family kik timtims113

Have you ever had the opportunity to actually touch her skin?

Yes countless times. Why shouldn't I had the opportunity?

Attached: ich (20).jpg (480x640, 91K)

Meant in any kind of intimate way. Maybe without her noticing? And have you actually done it?

No only her lower back and her tighs

Attached: ich (21).jpg (480x640, 93K)

Attached: 4147574834.jpg (1866x1620, 192K)

Did you want to fuck your daughter before you found her nudes? And if so, for how long?

Can't help but jerk off over wins I found on my 19yo sisters laptop. Any other anyone found anything on their sister?

No not really. While it made me horny when I've heared her getting fucked the thougth of me fucking her never crossed my mind until I found the pics

Attached: ich (22).jpg (480x640, 89K)

How recently did you find the pics? And what do you think turns you on most about your daughter?

Show us your daughters pussy

About six months ago. Mostly the visual evidence that she isn't my little innocent princess anymore. And the thought that she sent this pics around

Attached: ich (23).jpg (480x640, 75K)

Here you go

How old are you and your daughter? Just to get an idea of where you both are in life.

She's 19, i'm 49

Attached: ich (16).jpg (480x640, 88K)

Do you have any doggy pics?

Has she ever seen your cock?

If she was actually down for it, do you think you'd actually fuck her? And how?

Personally you’re a bit of a failure of a father if you didn’t fuck her.

Attached: Screenshot_Lynx_Remix_20190511-102748.png (1080x1920, 812K)

You should give her back rubs. Better if you can do it regularly. Over a little time she will get used to it.

Yes she has acouple of times
I think I would. I probably could not hold back and fuck her really hard

Attached: ich (6).jpg (480x640, 76K)

I already do it whenever I can

Damn, that's hot. If she was on birth control, would you cum inside your daughter's pussy?

Most certainly I would. I think even if she wasn't I wouldn't be able not to cum inside of her

Attached: ich (9).jpg (480x640, 85K)

Damn, that sounds amazing. Just her on top of you, riding your cock, her pussy oozing with your juices, moaning "Oh daddy..."

What was her reaction to it? Also, do you spy on her changing or showering?

Your sis ?

Landing strip. What a slut.

You don't have to answer if you don't want to, but how big are you? For some reason I have the idea that you're pretty darn thick down there

That would be amazing yes
Her reactin to what? I started spying on her. Thinkin of installing some cameras maybe

Attached: ich (15).jpg (640x480, 84K)

Oh yes she is, isn't she?
You mean my dick? Or if I'm chubby?

You considering potentially taking some active steps to see if she's down to fuck with you?

What was the situation that she ended up seeing your cock?

I don't know. It is risky after all...I don't really want to ruin my whole life you know?

Me walking from the shower to my room

Little sister

Attached: 20190402_064437_EZRepost.jpg (1080x1350, 581K)

Yes, I meant your cock.

Definately should put up cameras, might get footage of her taking more dirty pics. What was her reaction to seeing your cock?

It is riskier from your perspective, considering you're in a more definitive position of power and this shit usually goes after father/daughter cases, but there are subtle ways of prodding at the subject to see if she's interested at all.

Ok bear with me guys. So I found out my dad has a secret daughter that nobody knows about. Do a little more digging and find her social media. Shes actually pretty sexy. Hoping shes not really my sister but she looks just like him. What should i do?

Attached: 59827ab3-ce81-4ded-9dde-6f55efa51956.png (483x960, 374K)

POST MOM$

Your little sister's a cutie. She's at least 18 though, right?

Well I can't really complain yes. Nature was kind to me when she gave out gifts. But also I started to get a beer belly over the last few years. Kinda starting to grow a real dad body...lol

nudes?

Honestly she did stare a little
Qhow do you mean? Can you elaborate?

What's your luck with reaching out to usual strangers? If nobody in your family knows about her, what are the odds that she knows you exist?

Not sure to be honest. I literally know nothing about her. Not sure if she even knows I exist or if she knows what I look like.

Attached: Screenshot_20190511-042904.jpg (604x1435, 341K)

Like, I think the biggest hurdle is just finding out her opinion on incest in general. Most people tend to have an "ick" reaction, in which case it can't be helped and it's best to let it go, but if a person doesn't see anything wrong with it (or maybe even finds it hot), that opens up the possibility for things to progress.

I suppose I could try that angle

Also here's another pic of her.

Attached: ich (11).jpg (480x640, 82K)

I mean, dad bods are kinda my thing. I know it's a long shot but what about showing us that cock or bod?

The thing is, given how the situation is, approaching her is virtually the same as approaching any other stranger. The thing is, if you introduce yourself as a potential half-brother, it kind of puts a damper on the "oh by the way I want to fuck you" angle. I'd say just try to reach out to her like you would with any other girl. Otherwise, if you're still in contact with your dad, what do you think the odds are about him confirming her as his daughter or not?

I don't know man. Not feeling like showing off myself rn

drugs? Heavy dose of opiod or sleeping pills

You just don't want to make it too obvious that you're referring to incest between the two of you. You also can't just bring it up out of the blue, because that makes things also look suspicious. It's best to bring it up in reference to a piece of media, like the news or an episode of Game of Thrones, if that's something you both watch.

That's fair, at least I can imagine it.

Hahaha how about no?
That acctually sounds pretty smart. Gonna try that

Attached: ich (24).jpg (480x640, 81K)

Cool. I'm rather hairy, hairy beer belly. I think my dick has above average girth

Damn you are one lucky guy to have a daughter that beautiful

OMG never thought of using GoT as the ice breaker. That's the perfect litmus test to see how gross they find it on a scale of Ew Gross -> I Guess They're in Love -> Hawt

You really know how to make a girl even more interested, you tease

Right? You should hear her getting fucked. Makes me hard and jealous af

Do you have a kik? I'd be more comfortable to share pics of myself there

Besides that, it's just small things. Offer to help her with stuff, compliment her on her clothes, or since it's summer, if she wears a bikini, you could say something like "I can see why guys are constantly after you" or something to that effect. Give her more reasons to think about you positively and associate you with her looking good.

Will most def try that out. Thanks for all the great advice!

Attached: ich2.jpg (540x720, 65K)

It's a popular piece of media that actually tackles the subject in a way that's major enough to not be a one-off joke but not so in focus that it becomes propaganda. This is pure speculation on my end, but I think consensual adult incest is going to be the next big taboo movement, and we're probably going to be seeing more of it in movies, shows, and the news.

By the way, which poster were you? Do you have a family member you find hot?

Only thing that would ruin it is if she already knows what i look like. I dont know what kinda of conversations her and my dad have had.

Attached: Screenshot_20190511-045856.jpg (1440x1423, 1M)

You have a Kik so we can keep in contact? Would love to hear about any potential progress, and maybe fantasize more about your daughter.

Post yours and I'll contact you

Unfortunately, that's kind of just up in the air. If you guys actually are related, she'd have to know eventually. Just hopefully after you're building interest with each other but before you've actually done anything physical. If she's not down for incest, she would feel really betrayed if she found out after.

Ribbitblarg

Do you ever press your cock against her? If so how does she react?

she reminds me of a pig in a blanket.

Haven't been posting, just late night lurking. I have a sister who's done nude modeling and I thought she was hot when I was a horny teen but I'm way over it now

Worst if she found out i knew we were related

Attached: Screenshot_20190511-042739.jpg (799x1416, 677K)

Attached: 7EE28B20-BF43-4622-AEB6-96979FA1B389.jpg (1024x1007, 207K)

I mean, if you'd consider having a physical relationship with her, I don't think keeping secrets, especially ones like that, would be a good idea. Most you can hope for is that she's also into it.

Good point

Attached: e8636a35-d503-4c1a-bf95-c1ae3386e4bc.png (540x960, 426K)

Not that user but, i have a secret daughter that is 3 years old and a son that is 5. My wife knows nothing of my daughter and the mom is in rehab. So this absolutely happens

i have a strong fantasy of fucking both m step daughters and impregnating them.

What part of Alabama are you from

You lucky bastard. I'd give my left nut to find my Daughter's nudes. She just turned 18 a few months ago too, so I wouldn't have to worry about any legal repercussions.

My cousin

Attached: 20190511_032411.jpg (878x1026, 300K)

Go on her phone while shes asleep?

Post em

Leave kik for faps

She guards that thing like her life depended on it. I couldn't even if I wanted to. I know she has nudes, shes openly sexual about the guys she sleeps with and I always overhear her conversations. Shes quite the wild one. If I had her nudes, I would literally fap to them daily.

Attached: IMG_6002.png (884x1126, 1.87M)

Bump

Op your kik! Would like to keep in touch.

Op your kik? Would love to chat about her.

Your kik

998random

A smart dad doesn't fuck his daughter, he fucks her friends.

ParanoidAndroid_KidA

My cousin.

forgot pic

Attached: jm.jpg (392x480, 15K)

Sexy as fuck any more?

Attached: 6595110540.jpg (1884x1454, 170K)

I'd like to be kept in the loop too. cventigone

Sure

Attached: 20161215_211622.png (574x961, 501K)

So it was the pics that proved she wasn’t innocent? Not getting fucked in the next room?

More sisters

Attached: 52819696.jpg (720x1278, 114K)

Attached: 151516853447.jpg (1254x1939, 198K)

Attached: 9276.jpg (640x640, 106K)

And who is this to u user?