So are these two next?

So are these two next?

Attached: arin suzy.jpg (700x350, 36K)

*chortles internally*

Doubt it. He doesn't seem like a degenerate

Suzy it's going to cheat on arin with dan
Or arin it's going to cheat on suzy with dan
One of the two no other options

I know this sucks, because I really like Game Grumps plus they are a great couple, but I think she is accessible enough, always had the hots for her so I figure I could try to get in there.

Neither did dunkey but turns out he's a cuckey

Arin is bi so they probably would do threesome's. I don't think he'd ever risk his career

Attached: oO1wy5E.jpg (1024x1024, 122K)

I always thought Arin looked like an ugly pile of garbage who couldn't bed a chick other than Suzy even if he tried. But Arin's a fucking Adonis compared to ProJared, so who knows?

I mean like to mess with little kids

Honestly doubt it.
The Suzy tap picture just shows how innocent she is that she wouldn't even think people would go CSI on her ass.
Arin is too soft to fuck with that.

They're both so... bland. I feel like an affair and soliciting underage nudes would feel like too much hassle for either of them.

I’m not gay but why is female Arin kinda hot

Like a thicker version of Anne Hathaway and the Jessica Jones chick

I don't know, man. Did you listen to Before the Grumps or whatever it was called? She talked about how she'd have like to be a camgirl and how she grew up feeling like becoming an object of sexual desire was the highest thing to shoot for in life.

Link?

Still think if anything happened it's long dead. That is long before her being unhappy with modelling or the youtube makeup community.
This Jared stuff is fresh when I really doubt there's anything going on under the surface with Arin and Suzy currently.

I'd fuck him

Attached: Bubblegum.jpg (1200x927, 122K)

Jared didn't know their age.

you're definitely gay you fucking faggot

He probably didn't care, either.

Not according to the testimonies. I know of at least one that openly stated that they were 16 and were uncomfortable with sending any more than mild lewd photos.

Doesnt matter. Not in court and not in real life.

Its his responsibility to know.

Arin and Suzy have been together for 17 years. I think if either of them were degenerates they've probably accepted each other for their kinks and will remain happily married.

They had to have known about Jared and Holly, right? Her husband hosted a show on their channel, they must have suspected at least that something was going on.

I kinda feel like she has been fucking people all along and Arin is either too much of a noodle to say anything or he just doesn't care.

I'd eat a twix out of Suzy's fat ass, but man is she ugly. I guess that's what makes her approachable even for a sissy like Arin.

>im not gay, but I'd fuck a man.

I'd actually be afraid to meet Arin at a con, he's aspergers as fuck and like 6'3, he could spaghetti me into oblivion, then make a flash about it.

Next for WHAT?

don't be. I've met him a few times when he had his own booth and when Suzy had a booth at AX. He is like super quiet and chill. Just wants to be friendly with all the fans.

>egoraptor
>not a degenerate
I'd like to see your definition for that word, please.

Actually Arin does seem like a degenerate. He can never be serious but always has to act like a stupid child.

I think he bows to everything she wants, being the pussy in the relationship and victim to her shitty feminism.